What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 7]

ERjLlYOX0AQlkpR

Right on the money.
View attachment 609144 View attachment 609145

To me, it always resembled the logo of Greyhound...
403-4035053_greyhound-logo-black-and-white-greyhound-canada.png
Well, the stealing/cheating/copying culture is deep seated in many societies, and Pakistanis are not immune to that. However, we have a lot of people on this forum. If you guys feel that strongly about it, perhaps we can design our own logo and send it to the PAF for consideration instead of using something off the internet. Its easier to criticize but better to offer a solution to go along with it.

Well, the stealing/cheating/copying culture is deep seated in many societies, and Pakistanis are not immune to that. However, we have a lot of people on this forum. If you guys feel that strongly about it, perhaps we can design our own logo and send it to the PAF for consideration instead of using something off the internet. Its easier to criticize but better to offer a solution to go along with it.
I'm all for it..., I have done so many designs.

I have created Posters for the launch for the Block III & even contacted PAF personnel (higher up) who asked me to do so. Nothing so far. You've seen some of my designs. But its all about knowing the right person.

I'm okay with copying. But not 100%. And there were many PANTHER logos far better than this one.

I'm all for it..., I have done so many designs.

I have created Posters for the launch for the Block III & even contacted PAF personnel (higher up) who asked me to do so. Nothing so far. You've seen some of my designs. But its all about knowing the right person.

I'm okay with copying. But not 100%. And there were many PANTHER logos far better than this one.
This one is so tiny and kind of unnoticeable, placement is another issue, old one was amazing

This one is so tiny and kind of unnoticeable, placement is another issue, old one was amazing
Its just as small as the Black Spiders, which to me is a dot.

Here are some Panther designs which would go great on the Vertical Stabilizer. Obviously, certain modifications could be done to tailor the PAF.

picture13273716345697.png

Images-about-panther-clip-art-on-logos-2.jpg

9fe09b0d494f209e25baec86940041f2.jpg
But, who cares...right? Certainly not the PAF. Seems like we're the only ones who seem to give a shit 'bout stuff like this.

Here are some Panther designs which would go great on the Vertical Stabilizer. Obviously, certain modifications could be done to tailor the PAF.

But, who cares...right? Certainly not the PAF. Seems like we're the only ones who seem to give a shit 'bout stuff like this.
upload_2020-2-26_12-42-3.jpeg

@Stealth

Not sure about that one buddy, because 02 Reasons.
1. It looks like your typical American Sports Teams logo - commonly used in college (NCAA) or High School.
2. Again, it won't cover the tail, properly. It'll be a dot - like the new one.

Now, if the PAF were to relocate the Serial Number elsewhere OR reduce its size (font), then maybe.

Is it something that matters?

You are right enemy will see the logo and ran away @MastanKhan why you don't tell these guys?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom