What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 7]

New tail art,old one was better imo.This is just a picture from Google I think.

View attachment 608279

The last one wasn't original either. It was a copied tribal panther tattoo, probably from google. Was originally meant to be as below,

PAFsNo26SquadronBlackSpiders.jpg

49580278187_787e749e17_w_d.jpg

Before it went widespread they decided to replace the head of the original and paste the panther head from the squadron's patch on top. That panther head belongs more on a bobcat than a panther, TBH.

49580194407_9781a5c5e8_o_d.jpg

The result was,

Aufnahme40.png

IMO, a complete mismatch. Seemed more like a demonic bobcat turning its massively over sized head beyond what is naturally possible.

The stenciled cheetah from google on the drop tanks was just the cherry on top. Cheetahs, just like bobcats, are also not panthers.

JF-17+Thunder+C-802A+Anti-ship+Missile,+SD-10A+BVRAAM,+PL-5E+II+LS-6+Satellite+Guided+Bomb+LT-2LS-500J+Laser+LT-3+Laser+Bomb+LT-2+LT-3+bomb+electro-optical+guided+100+kg+50+kg+LS-6+GBU-39B+Small+DiAMETERCM-400+SUPERSONIC+(5).jpg

Last edited:
Leave this idea already. You are unnecessarily dragging this debate over and over again.
Pakistan WILL NOT acquire any such out dated destroyer from China.
I agree. It's not just an issue of them being outdated, but likely very costly to operate versus newer designs.

If anything, I'd keep an eye out to see if the PN picks up the option for an additional 2 corvettes from Damen (acc. to Swiftships' info the PN corvette requirement was for 2+2 ships).

8-) 100 meter ships , 4 ready ships , we can equip the Herba and other Local Ammo on the Ships in few months and these would be operational very quickly

@Tipu7

Difficult to not consider these :coffee:

Installing Pakistan's made systems on ship is easier to do
  • Installation of Herba missiles (Cruise Missile)
  • Installation of Locally made Radar for Ships
  • The ships already have existing Air Defences
You have been sharing this these pictures in multiple threads for a long time now, you have made your point. Now please stop derailing the thread.

Gripen > SAAB Founded 1937....Over a dozen types produced including, 105, Draken, Viggen, Gripen and Erieye .
JF-17 > PAC Founded 1971....Mashak, K-8 and JF-17.
Let's just override 35 years of experience difference.
Lol:coffee:
Lookhead Martin was founded
on 15 march 1995 i.e 24 years ago....
And compare the current F-16 block 50/52+
With both Gripen and Thunder....:enjoy:

well overall I think workmanship can improve to Gripen level if Kamra tries a little harder.
You are right bud @Windjammer was just arguing.....

Not 16 per year ? o_O
That’s sad !!!
I think it has got to do with production costs being much higher than Block 2, per unit.
Even if you book a car it takes more than that time....
In which world r u living?

Lockheed Martin is the result of a merger of 2 older companies: Lockheed and Martin Marietta. Lockheed was founded in 1926, and Martin Marietta in 1961. As for the F-16, that was developed by General Dynamics, which was founded in 1899, and actually sold off its F-16 business to Lockheed Martin.

Even if you book a car it takes more than that time....
In which world r u living?
Kindly go through PAC Profile, checkout their Production Capacity of Block 2 thunders annually. Then read my post again

Lockheed Martin is the result of a merger of 2 older companies: Lockheed and Martin Marietta. Lockheed was founded in 1926, and Martin Marietta in 1961. As for the F-16, that was developed by General Dynamics, which was founded in 1899, and actually sold off its F-16 business to Lockheed Martin.
Lookhead Martin is indeed a new company.
Two bankrupt companies joined to start a new company by adding there resources.
Lookhead corporation only product was only known L-1011 ..... In 1983
they manufactured F-22 Raptor..... By their own and F-35 lightning ll....

Kindly go through PAC Profile, checkout their Production Capacity of Block 2 thunders annually. Then read my post again
12 per year/one per month is a fairly reasonable manufacturing....don't need to be beating around the buss.

Last edited:
Lookhead Martin is indeed a new company.
Two bankrupt companies joined to start a new company by adding there resources.
Lookhead corporation only product was only known L-1011 ..... In 1983
they manufactured F-22 Raptor..... By their own and F-35 lightning ll....

12 per year/one per month is a fairly reasonable manufacturing....don't need to be beating around the buss.
What are you on about.

Lockheed's few feats prior to the merger:
Electra
P-38 Lightning (WW2 beast with twin booms)
U-2
F-104 Starfighter
SR-71 Blackbird
F-117 NightHawk
F-22 Raptor

C-130
C-141
P-3C Orion

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom