What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 7]

Hi if I may it can be possible if you put on Al series Russian engines on these aircrafts
And again I beg to differ here with more learned members / internationals also China can easily
Manoeuvre Russian if that’s in their interest i mean more towards Chinese side
As to get on board Russian they can even buy couple of su35 squadrons more under their flag
I hope some of us might not agreed to my thoughts
Your input will be appreciated
Thank you
If ever china opens up about selling J-15s to Pak, Russia will jump in with SU-35s.

I wish China sells their SU-35s to us if we convince Russia for some direct new along with used Chinese

I said it Once, I will say it twice. Pakistan will not buy new platforms, I dont know why every one around us is improving (even the afghans with their perspective) PAF seems to make major blunders when it come to integration of new equipment I think Mainly because of the Budgeting issues we will never know the truth just speculation. As far as new type Air craft go we will get it bu the start or mid of 2030's this plat form will be called the AZM which will have performances similar to the su-35/ef-2000 but in Chinese stealth and smaller size.

The azm fighter will be 10-15 years behind and the rest of the world would have already started mass production planning for 6th generation fighter jets(if not sooner) when our air force should be really really working to get a 5th gen or 4.5+ gen fighter they are working and spending money (escalating commitment) on AZM style fighter. PAF has no designs layout no jigs we haven't seen a plan yet (2020).

The plane we drool upon the F-22 raptor will be up for heavy upgrading (30 years old) and the F-16 (50 years +) will be totally out and obsolete completely replaced by 1800 f-35 and newer inventory for F-15/A-10 types.

Is Jf-17 a good plane? YES!!! but for how long if we dont get something for its support, 5 years.

I said it Once, I will say it twice. Pakistan will not buy new platforms, I dont know why every one around us is improving (even the afghans with their perspective) PAF seems to make major blunders when it come to integration of new equipment I think Mainly because of the Budgeting issues we will never know the truth just speculation. As far as new type Air craft go we will get it bu the start or mid of 2030's this plat form will be called the AZM which will have performances similar to the su-35/ef-2000 but in Chinese stealth and smaller size.

The azm fighter will be 10-15 years behind and the rest of the world would have already started mass production planning for 6th generation fighter jets(if not sooner) when our air force should be really really working to get a 5th gen or 4.5+ gen fighter they are working and spending money (escalating commitment) on AZM style fighter. PAF has no designs layout no jigs we haven't seen a plan yet (2020).

The plane we drool upon the F-22 raptor will be up for heavy upgrading (30 years old) and the F-16 (50 years +) will be totally out and obsolete completely replaced by 1800 f-35 and newer inventory for F-15/A-10 types.

Is Jf-17 a good plane? YES!!! but for how long if we dont get something for its support, 5 years.

F-16 was good in 1978 and still good in 2020 via upgrades.

@messiach @airomerix @JamD

F-16 was good in 1978 and still good in 2020 via upgrades.
F-16 which was made in the 1978 and those being produced have only 2 similarities, The name and Design. what will you do when F-16 is stopped for production (pretty soon) Lockheed has 1800 USAF f-35 contracts and many more for USN and Marines as well as other countries. No matter how much you upgrade the single engine multirole fighter it will be outgunned&surprised buy stealth's and the plane that starts with R that is unless Block 70 is in our hands block 52 has another 15 years left but that's all and so is the jf-17 block 1 2 & 3 after 10 years when y'all be 10 years older more kids more expenses more gadgets more bla bla electric cars and green energy and plant meat is more popular and ROBOCOP is here than you will be in deep deep shit if planning and acquisition will not start ASAP for a up-to date fighter (not AZM) its late scrap it please please please get something integrate it upgrade it for FS divert those investments to integration and modernizing other types of stealth. we only have handful of F-16s but we have Topgun pilots that make good use of block15Q MLU tape 3/4.

Bandit is a term mostly used for bombers
Aggressor to be specifically if you want to get on a point.....
well you got the point..If not the watch the video..

F-16 which was made in the 1978 and those being produced have only 2 similarities, The name and Design. what will you do when F-16 is stopped for production (pretty soon) Lockheed has 1800 USAF f-35 contracts and many more for USN and Marines as well as other countries. No matter how much you upgrade the single engine multirole fighter it will be outgunned&surprised buy stealth's and the plane that starts with R that is unless Block 70 is in our hands block 52 has another 15 years left but that's all and so is the jf-17 block 1 2 & 3 after 10 years when y'all be 10 years older more kids more expenses more gadgets more bla bla electric cars and green energy and plant meat is more popular and ROBOCOP is here than you will be in deep deep shit if planning and acquisition will not start ASAP for a up-to date fighter (not AZM) its late scrap it please please please get something integrate it upgrade it for FS divert those investments to integration and modernizing other types of stealth. we only have handful of F-16s but we have Topgun pilots that make good use of block15Q MLU tape 3/4.
Our block 15 MLU shot down an SU-30MKI ... Speaks loads.

In USAF exercises the bandit is always an F-16 which whips arse of bigger and more modern jets...
Because it is smaller and harder to spot works fantastically as an agressors F-16 can fly like a dream, BVR fights with f-15se/f-22/f-35 types will be suicide, F-16 remains to be one of the best dogfighters but today its about nerdy stuff bvr jaming radars and crap.

well you got the point..If not the watch the video..

Our block 15 MLU shot down an SU-30MKI ... Speaks loads.
OH MY GOD UNBELIEVABLE, NOW IS THE TIME I ASK YOU DO YOU KNOW ABOUT AIR COMBAT OPERATION? REAL KNOWLEDGE.

Because it is smaller and harder to spot works fantastically as an agressors F-16 can fly like a dream, BVR fights with f-15se/f-22/f-35 types will be suicide, F-16 remains to be one of the best dogfighters but today its about nerdy stuff bvr jaming radars and crap.

OH MY GOD UNBELIEVABLE, NOW IS THE TIME I ASK YOU DO YOU KNOW ABOUT AIR COMBAT OPERATION? REAL KNOWLEDGE.
No i never been air martial..have you been?

F-16 had 13 blocks since 1978.

In 2019 its been 41 years since first F-16 ?

41 divided by 13 = A new block every 3.16 years.

JF-17 first made a service flight in 2009 and in 2019 in 10 years had 3 blocks.
Thats also the same time frame of 3.3 years per block...

The F-15SE i.e. The F-15 Silent Eagle was a proposed 4.5 generation low RCS advanced version of the F-15E Strike Eagle. It never got approved for service. Only in software games.

Back
Top Bottom