What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 7]

upload_2016-9-13_19-26-46.jpeg

Can the JF-17 (any block) get something equivalent to the Spectra electronic suite we find on the rafale?
I think an inovative Electroniv suite with a lot of sensors and some potent EM/ECM systems plus AESA and IRST nd some potent per mission pods will make it very competetive against any other 4G or ++ fighter..

But that's only a CG !

Exactly as PAC official never come up with something which is not housed, in pipeline or opted hence PAC poster showing such dual rack also, it was a long due as a solution. You know the practice that only possible and feasible things would be shared.

yes but note that the poster is from the PAC itself, which is a hint that the aircract will house it inevitably.

But that's only a CG !
Exactly as PAC official never come up with something which is not housed, in pipeline or opted hence PAC poster showing such dual rack also, it was a long due as a solution. You know the practice that only possible and feasible things would be shared.

JF-17 scale model displayed with multi rack pylon SD10 in Doha Qatar

Ca2GtmsWwAATZFl.jpg

Basically same pylons as J-10
View attachment 334344

I do not deny that these twin-rails exist, I only question if it is possible to use them since IMO the pylons are simply too close and all images presented showing them on a JF-17 are either a CG or showing only the standard single rail.

Deino

Back
Top Bottom