What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 7]

I think jf-17 blk3 should have:
1. Two additional harpoints under wing.
2. A new powerful engine like WS-13.

But Conformal fuel tanks and HMD can be compromised.
if new aesa has side antenna than hmd can be comprised right ?

if new aesa has side antenna than hmd can be comprised right ?
Yes, by adjusting the shape,size and position of this antenna.
I don't think that the aesa chosen for jf-17 has a side antenna.

Last edited:
Screenshot_25611114_112055.jpg
Not that I know of.
Sir ,there is a so called HMD for tejas, also displayed in Bahrain air show.
What the hell is that?If it is a true HMD than can be used for jf-17 blk3.

Not that I know

Attachments

• Screenshot_25611114_111934.jpg
    Screenshot_25611114_111934.jpg
    404.4 KB · Views: 64
  • Screenshot_25611114_112055.jpg
    Screenshot_25611114_112055.jpg
    479.7 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:
I think jf-17 blk3 should have:
1. Two additional harpoints under wing.
2. A new powerful engine like WS-13.

But Conformal fuel tanks and HMD can be compromised.
Hmd is a must ...

All human nations should become a community of destiny, building the so-called Earth Federation, and humans can build spaceships and fight aliens.
If China, Pakistan and India can be merged into one country, it would be great. We will never have territorial disputes. We can develop our economy with one heart and one mind. The government uses all the money to improve people's lives. Of course, I know that my idea is an illusion.
Not possible, we have aligned economic interest but our ideology of life is totally different ... Specially, ideology of government in the mind of people of Pakistan is much different .. Pakistanis put much weight on religion for decisions even in their daily life ... For most of Pakistani, including me, we are Muslims first and Pakistan next and we love Pakistan because it is the only country in the world which is formed for Muslims ... So it can work for us

What the hell is that?If it is a true HMD than can be used for jf-17 blk3.

There are many things that are not discussed in public domain. Certain Block III specifications are among them. Senior posters willfully hold back on such information. Sometimes wrong information is leaked on purpose too. Do not be in a hurry or too excited about HMD at this time. Wait for confirmation.

There are many things that are not discussed in public domain. Certain Block III specifications are among them. Senior posters willfully hold back on such information. Sometimes wrong information is leaked on purpose too. Do not be in a hurry or too excited about HMD at this time. Wait for confirmation.
Ok

What if the world does not intervene?
Why do we want the world to intervene?
What if the enemy does not listen to the world and wants to finish you off once and for all?
If that is the strategy, if you can call it that, then its better to stop wasting money on defence and become another Bangladesh. If not, then let the enemy expect and pray for the world to intervene.

It is foolish to imagine that Pakistan can compel India (10x bigger economy) to ask the world to intervene. There simply are not enough resources around to assure such a scenario.

Stalemate in a defensive war is the best Pakistan can hope for and anything beyond is madness. The world can already see the price Pakistan has paid in an attempt to punch way above its weight. Education, health, infrastructure, economic development have all suffered due to over-commitment of resources for war instead of HDI & economic development. I hope our would-be warriors can also see the same.

JF-17 provides PAF the most cost-effective solution for air-defense needs. PAF can supplement it with other systems within our constraints. Pakistan can not afford to continue failed security-centered policies that have created a vicious cycle of low HDI, low economic growth, & high religious militancy.

Check out Bangladesh's HDI, economic development, & export earnings. Pakistan might learn a thing or two.

Check out Bangladesh's HDI, economic development, & export earnings. Pakistan might learn a thing or two.
Defence was a big headache for pakistan in 1990s when economy was driven down into the earth due to poor fiscal policies but Pakistanis have short term memory and you see rhat happening again 2018

But in 2018 when economy has increased 5x valie of 1990s and dedwnse budget has barely doubled its less of issue,its more a mismanagement thing and moneyvlayndering now

Foe example the power sector losses FOR ONE YEAR/ last year stood at 600 billion rupees..thats 80% of defense project !

Well China and Pakistan can overthrow the Indian government and take over. That sounds realistic.
Hmd is a must ...

Not possible, we have aligned economic interest but our ideology of life is totally different ... Specially, ideology of government in the mind of people of Pakistan is much different .. Pakistanis put much weight on religion for decisions even in their daily life ... For most of Pakistani, including me, we are Muslims first and Pakistan next and we love Pakistan because it is the only country in the world which is formed for Muslims ... So it can work for us
Also the only Muslims country with nukes!
Appericiation and love from China to Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom