What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 7]

your choice... just stating a fact having worked there.
Mate u working there doesnt mean u are privy to thier state policy. Ur analysis would be true if u were talking about a western state considered hostile to Pakistan, take US for instance, there interests are always economic so thier mood shifts acc to that but Israel is diff, u are ignoring its basic paradigm. Israel is a state founded on religious myth and is hence that religious zeal guides thier policy, they staunchly believe in the restoration of the ancient state of david n that includes some parts of surrounding Islamic countries including ARABIA, in such a scenario where the A bomb in Pakistan is hence considered a threat to thier designs in that region, hence the hostiliy towards us is permanent, it isnt about economics for them.

If you start with the intent of losing than you only lose. It's neither the size of the country nor the economy, it's the will to survive and commitment to fight to the end, not just to get martyred, but to kick ***. Israel is a living example of this, if nothing else at least this is what we can learn from them.

With your approach, we would be better off dissolving our military and spending all those funds on social uplift. and no we are not a small economy or unable to afford the necessary equipment, its just that we keep electing anti-state corrupt to the core criminals as our leaders who have no interest in the country just filling up their coffers. Hopefully if the current government can even reduce that corruption by 50% and recover only 50% of looted money in the last decade, we would be in a position to afford most necessary equipment.

You make it sound like Pakistan is a ripe grape and Israelis can just swallow it whole. They didn't dare attack us for whatever reasons in the 80's when we were not even a nuclear state and a lot weaker militarily. It's prudent to assume that they regard us a very serious threat among all Muslim countries just like we regard them as a potential threat. The best strategy is to be one step smarter then the enemy and counter their moves quietly whether politically or by preparing for that.

Israel's very small size gives us an edge in terms of concentrated attack from two directions and their guaranteed total destruction if GOD forbid the dispute escalates to the next level.

Politically however, I don't think the two countries have ever gotten in to any aggressive verbal exchanges on any world forum. We don't have any diplomatic relations with each other but we also don't have any open animosity towards each other, which I think is going to continue for the foreseeable future, however if they sincerely work towards a peaceful solution of Palestine issue and stop human rights violations then we may establish some kind of formal relations with them, which would be good for both the countries.
I dont want to go in details for various reasons. I will stand by my reasoning. I am not ready to open a pandora's box on an open forum. Feel free to pm me and I can debate my reasoning with you.
A

Mate u working there doesnt mean u are privy to thier state policy. Ur analysis would be true if u were talking about a western state considered hostile to Pakistan, take US for instance, there interests are always economic so thier mood shifts acc to that but Israel is diff, u are ignoring its basic paradigm. Israel is a state founded on religious myth and is hence that religious zeal guides thier policy, they staunchly believe in the restoration of the ancient state of david n that includes some parts of surrounding Islamic countries including ARABIA, in such a scenario where the A bomb in Pakistan is hence considered a threat to thier designs in that region, hence the hostiliy towards us is permanent, it isnt about economics for them.
pal... so is Pak... there are 2 states only in the world that were created on basis of religion. If you say that to Isreal, then so is Pak based on religious myth; no difference.
Let us leave this discussion. thank you; back to main aspect of the thread..

pal... so is Pak... there are 2 states only in the world that were created on basis of religion. If you say that to Isreal, then so is Pak based on religious myth; no difference.
When did i deny Pak is based on religion too?, so get my point, its not economics.

Hello to every one.
Can someone tell me about the next squadron who will be re-equip with JFT. I think its more than six months the last squadron Phoenix was raised.after that a complete silence on any new JFT induction in PAF. Thanks

Per Sep 7 program 7 sqn of jf now so 7th has stood up but not officially completed conversion and may be still waiting to Get to full strength

Assuming 12 plus 2 B model would make this sqn

Which one is mystery

Last edited:
Per Sep 7 program 7 sqn of jf now so 7th has stood up but not officially completed conversion and may be still waiting to Get to full strength

Assuming 12 plus 2 B model would make this sqn

Which one is mystery

Ah the 80s is back with that Airwolf soundtrack lol

Or 112/7 equals 16 so 16 Ac in each sqn but we know ccs sqn are actually a flight of aircraft for ccs training and there are Ac assigned for test and trials at pac and Cac

Pakistan was created so that the Muslims of the subcontinent could enjoy a majority representation (one that failed to receive concrete assurances in a union)....It has no basis or was provisioned for in Islam. The same cannot be said of Israel - the claim of a promised land (where the jewry of the world is to congregate) and then, dominion over the rest. The same does not hold for Pakistan. If you do have to say something please do Pakistanis are not perfect.

Pakistan was created so that the Muslims of the subcontinent could enjoy a majority representation (one that failed to receive concrete assurances in a union)....It has no basis or was provisioned for in Islam. The same cannot be said of Israel - the claim of a promised land (where the jewry of the world is to congregate) and then, dominion over the rest. The same does not hold for Pakistan. If you do have to say something please do Pakistanis are not perfect.
Pal.. please do writing rubbish about consipracy theories of dominion from neo christians which has found its way to forums and press media, again some stupid myth created. As I said, I am no longer entertaining this debate; this is not the thread for it. Please do not reply .. create a seperate thread for it will be appreciated.

Pal.. please do writing rubbish about consipracy theories of dominion from neo christians which has found its way to forums and press media, again some stupid myth created. As I said, I am no longer entertaining this debate; this is not the thread for it. Please do not reply .. create a seperate thread for it will be appreciated.
I do not have a stake in this neither do I wish anyone ill, I have no interest in a debate, but was hoping for an flash answer feeling that you were on the brink of an outburst.

I do not have a stake in this neither do I wish anyone ill, I have no interest in a debate, but was hoping for an flash answer feeling that you were on the brink of an outburst.
nah.... have no concern about either parties friend. just fed up of the wild goose conspiracies people concoct up. USSR did such a great job in the 80's about AIDS etc.. it took decades to get that BS shutdown and tell people it affects everyone. Domion etc... man is great in Star Wars etc.. no in real life. Education is key!

Pakistan was created in the name of religion to provide freedom to the Muslim people to provided them freedom to observe/follow their religion freely (proven correct in the light of miserable life of minorities in majority Hindu india). It was not created on any religious "myth" or any ancient "holy" land or the desire to rebuild the lost state as is the case with Israel. Hence the creation of two is not the same, not even similar.

I think IDEAS 2018 is good opportunity to get more details
On block 3

New weapons, additional pylons question, major differences , IRST
Cft etc questions

948d4bc4gy1fxcl5gdum4j21400qowjg.jpg

Back
Top Bottom