What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 7]

BINGO fuel means there is enough fuel in the tank to fly back to the home base without running into a dangerous situation. It’s a warning that it is time to turn home if you want to make it back safely.

Once the BINGO level is crossed, it means there is no guarantee of making it back to home base. However, home base can be well within borders so at times BINGO level is set to closest safe location to land. It doesn’t mean that fuel is out or aircraft will lose engine power soon.
Sir in F-16 there is also a function like that???
Is the same words BINGO is used or another word inter of ???

Sir in F-16 there is also a function like that???
Is the same words BINGO is used or another word inter of ???
It is a standard term in all western fighters, and since the PAF follows western standards and practices it is in the JF-17

It is a standard term in all western fighters, and since the PAF follows western standards and practices it is in the JF-17
Sir this means jf-17 controls gestures commands are based on western Fighters.
Air please tell me some more features of westren fighters which PAF used in JFT
Sir,

I thimk the stair on cockpit is also placed on the left side like f-16 right???

Sir this means jf-17 controls gestures commands are based on western Fighters.
Air please tell me some more features of westren fighters which PAF used in JFT
Sir,

I thimk the stair on cockpit is also placed on the left side like f-16 right???
That list is too long, but to put it short; the JF-17 is based upon lessons from the F-16 and is essentially the PAF’s idea of how it wants a F-16 like system.

That list is too long, but to put it short; the JF-17 is based upon lessons from the F-16 and is essentially the PAF’s idea of how it wants a F-16 like system.
Sir i personally thought that jf-17 is a smart modrenized and cost efficient version of mig-29.
Sir. Why the greatest advantage of f-16 is bubble canopy which gives a somewhat panorama view but jft does not have full buble canopy like f-16.cost issues or what??

Sir i personally thought that jf-17 is a smart modrenized and cost efficient version of mig-29.
Sir. Why the greatest advantage of f-16 is bubble canopy which gives a somewhat panorama view but jft does not have full buble canopy like f-16.cost issues or what??
The JF-17s only relationship to the Mig-29 is the powerplant; nothing else. It was the Mig-33 that can be said as the base for the JF-17.

The F-16s bubble canopy is great but it also is much heavier due to its single piece nature and adds aerodynamic drag along with being slightly more difficult to manufacture.
The JF-17 has lesser cockpit visibility but some of it is compensated by rear view mirrors and greater situational awareness through sensors.

The JF-17s only relationship to the Mig-29 is the powerplant; nothing else. It was the Mig-33 that can be said as the base for the JF-17.

The F-16s bubble canopy is great but it also is much heavier due to its single piece nature and adds aerodynamic drag along with being slightly more difficult to manufacture.
The JF-17 has lesser cockpit visibility but some of it is compensated by rear view mirrors and greater situational awareness through sensors.
According to a friend on twitter Fawad Chaudhary has given statement that Pakistan and Malaysia discussed possible sales of JF-17 to them. I am trying to find out the link

According to a friend on twitter Fawad Chaudhary has given statement that Pakistan and Malaysia discussed possible sales of JF-17 to them. I am trying to find out the link
This was already discussed before at the previous farnborough . Their MKMs are having serious servicibility issues and the FA-18s are getting long in the tooth. The mig-29s are their only regular flying asset but mostly drifting into obsolescence.

948d4bc4gy1fxgqz2uappj212c0pkwsy.jpg

Sir,
Jack of all master of none I think..

Hi,

Aircrafts are designated by class---this aircraft is in the top tier of its class with no restrictions and no threats of sanction to qualified buyers---.

The only shortcoming this aircraft has is that it does not have the compliment of an upper tier heavier class aircraft---that would have created the perfect one two punch---.

Back
Top Bottom