What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 7]

Agreed.
Looks not much has changed. Until R&D and manufacturing does not shift to civilian entrepreneurship with command, military establishment be relieved off their R/D administrative responsibilities, limiting their role to security issues only, the future remains uncertain. PAF takes pride in aeronautical projects which in principle is not their domain & just not their business. This kind of over-stepping should be discouraged and legal course should be charted out by MPs if they have any proper sense left in them.

Madam, in civil hands it will become like steel mills. If that doesn't happen, then at least it will become easier for India to get sensitive info, or even cause sabotage.

Army administration means career soldiers are overseeing things. Soldiers, who in their youth have been to the border, put their lives at risk, and who have their entire lives under scrutiny by MI.

Madam, in civil hands it will become like steel mills. If that doesn't happen, then at least it will become easier for India to get sensitive info, or even cause sabotage.

Army administration means career soldiers are overseeing things. Soldiers, who in their youth have been to the border, put their lives at risk, and who have their entire lives under scrutiny by MI.
Same soldiers who also engage in millions of dollars of commissions and corruptions, who have wasted millions of dollars of taxpayer money in idiotic purchases in places like SPD.
Your leading missile scientist classifies the PAF as the most corrupt organization in the defense forces.
As they say.. "Mun na khulwa bhai".

The JF too has avoided falling prey to corrupt practices and self interests by the stoic nature of a few bulwarks who keep the entire PAF afloat with honest. Otherwise we would right now be sitting with a half baked hyped up aircraft with an expensive foreign avionics and powerplant package that would right now be under threat of sanctions.

Same soldiers who also engage in millions of dollars of commissions and corruptions, who have wasted millions of dollars of taxpayer money in idiotic purchases in places like SPD.
Your leading missile scientist classifies the PAF as the most corrupt organization in the defense forces.
As they say.. "Mun na khulwa bhai".

The JF too has avoided falling prey to corrupt practices and self interests by the stoic nature of a few bulwarks who keep the entire PAF afloat with honest. Otherwise we would right now be sitting with a half baked hyped up aircraft with an expensive foreign avionics and powerplant package that would right now be under threat of sanctions.

Sir, if it had been under civil administration under Nawaz and Zardari, PAC may have been producing a bicycle named Thunder :D And that is if I look at things optimistically.

I mean, if civil administration is so good, why not turn over SPD, nukes, and missile programs to them? And while we are at it, let the PM decide on promotions of everyone at Brigadier level and above? Seriously, Modi may die of an orgasm.

Sir, if it had been under civil administration under Nawaz and Zardari, PAC may have been producing a bicycle named Thunder :D And that is if I look at things optimistically.

I mean, if civil administration is so good, why not turn over SPD, nukes, and missile programs to them? And while we are at it, let the PM decide on promotions of everyone at Brigadier level and above? Seriously, Modi may die of an orgasm.
Actually, many civilian scientists and engineers are more capable than their military counterparts. So they should be in charge.

Experience has no substitute @Oscar

Actually, many civilian scientists and engineers are more capable than their military counterparts. So they should be in charge.
Correct. That has been my position all along but many here on this forum think otherwise; they have narrow mindset and cannot think out of the box; let them man the barracks, let the thinking with technical and scientists.

All your nukes and delivery systems came from civilians. Corruption is not confined within institutions, It has spread like a Cancer affecting the whole society due to years of plundering without consequences, lack of accountability and punishments.

civlians are scum. civilian leadership has brought nothing but pain in pakistan

That is unfortunately part of culture of corruption and disruption of rule of law; erasure of civilian institution and brainwashing of army is right is wrong and has lead your country to the dark pitfall; regretfully we are facing similar painful corrupt politicians on this side as well who together with indian bastards have ransacked this great country. But thankfully, we have a great deal of institutions and research bodies which keep everything together and very very robust and innovative private sector completely divorced from the goverment.

Severe OT, but I would like to say the exact in reverse. Its not civvies who are scum, its you who think of civvies as "bloody civilians" that are scum.

Try to understand the arguments presented by your intellectual superiors and refrain from butting in with mindless inanities.

I can give you umpteen examples of government control (both khaki & bureaucratic) wreaking havoc with entrepreneurial spirit of businessmen in Pakistan.

If something works in other countries, there is no reason it will not work in Pakistan. Programs like JF-17 are enough of a medal for our state institutions. At some point PAC too would become like Pakistan Steel Mills. Defense R&D, weapons development, & marketing should be done by businessmen, and not state institutions.

All nukes and there delivery system were built by civilians if i am not wrong Ayub once said,if India would be able to have nukes then at that time they would have been selling in market,we would buy them.
Experience has no substitute @Oscar
Jingoism and partisanship of our fanboys have no boundry.
Bc first civilian neeeds to make police.education.health .fbr.neb and local bodies a successful story than ask for other things.
They all are working albeit on 19th century SOP's and are mostly having low budget.
A bloody civilian did founded that country,which very next day boot lickers of king started to enslave.

Avoid such blanket statements.
Military leadership is real scum

Sensible. Audit under such conditions becomes a namesake exercise as has happened in the past.
I can give you umpteen examples of government control (both khaki & bureaucratic) wreaking havoc with entrepreneurial spirit of businessmen in Pakistan.
If something works in other countries, there is no reason it will not work in Pakistan. Programs like JF-17 are enough of a medal for our state institutions.

img-698d578940d1784e7f1963d4d90ec9d4.jpg
img-fe32994cabaf08306535ac6579b544e9.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom