What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 7]

Sir Its like a compact apu and And still needs a powerful battery. I am not impressed
You should be, making a IPP isn’t easy and more importantly for an aircraft the size of JF-17 they should have had to really shrink the system.

Also, what do you think a UPS is at the end? Its Just another battery..
you need an electrical charge to get things going, even the F-16 with a hydrazine Epu needs a spark, and has limited time of use.
An IPP like the F-35 can possibly be used indefinitely until the airplane is back on the ground.

You should be, making a IPP isn’t easy and more importantly for an aircraft the size of JF-17 they should have had to really shrink the system.

Also, what do you think a UPS is at the end? Its Just another battery..
you need an electrical charge to get things going, even the F-16 with a hydrazine Epu needs a spark, and has limited time of use.
An IPP like the F-35 can possibly be used indefinitely until the airplane is back on the ground.
Ye sir with an assumption that the jet fuel is still available. same sized battery but a graphene on can do the trick at least in theory. I maybe totally wrong sir Otherwise i will prefer compact reliable and time tested hydrazine epu

Ye sir with an assumption that the jet fuel is still available. same sized battery but a graphene on can do the trick at least in theory. I maybe totally wrong sir Otherwise i will prefer compact reliable and time tested hydrazine epu
Why would fuel not be available?
There could be an emergency reserve for the IPP(much like hydrazine is kept).

Why would fuel not be available?
There could be an emergency reserve for the IPP(much like hydrazine is kept).
Energy in chemical bonds sir for a liter of hydrazine 15to20 liters of jp1 will be required jft
Is a small aircraft sir if we want to monkey Americans bismillah.

Not exactly, we are contributing from our facilities but the majority of the work is being done In Chengdu for the MyAF.

I am assuming pac still provides the 58% as it’s share which is shipped to China and rest taken care by China

True if pac deal was setup this way for all orders including foreign customers

I am assuming pac still provides the 58% as it’s share which is shipped to China and rest taken care by China

True if pac deal was setup this way for all orders including foreign customers
The closest analogy is the Toyota gt86 and Subaru Brz when it comes to the JF-17/ FC-1 . The MyAF has the FC-1.
However the aircraft is capable of being fully manufactured at either facility; PAC or Chengdu.

The closest analogy is the Toyota gt86 and Subaru Brz when it comes to the JF-17/ FC-1 . The MyAF has the FC-1.
However the aircraft is capable of being fully manufactured at either facility; PAC or Chengdu.
PAC should take on a bigger share of FC-1/JF-17's production.

Last edited:
Sir any news regarding block iii engine and radar

fast forward to 43 minutes to watch that green plane..

PAC should take on a bigger share of FC-1/JF-1's production.
As such the need will arise once true serial production of the J-20 will take over. Right now the production capabilities lie closer to 80% or so anyway but left underutilized due to lack of qualified personnel.

Energy in chemical bonds sir for a liter of hydrazine 15to20 liters of jp1 will be required jft
Is a small aircraft sir if we want to monkey Americans bismillah.
Hydrazine usage makes epu useless for all other purposes than “emergency”, IPP is useful for a lot more including standalone operations, obgos and cooling.. we are extremely smart ot monkey the much smarter Americans.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom