What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 7]

How can you tell??.

Radar dome is certainly fatter than before

From the article
"The aircraft is equipped with the same KLJ-7 PD fire-control radar and retain the same BVR as well as precision air-to-ground strike capabilities as JF-17 Block II"

Pardon, is this an incredible capability to eyeball a few cm from a grainy image without a direct comparative image showing the original one side-by-side or just wishful thinking?

Why are u guys taking it so personally...

Yes it does look bigger to me... may b I m wrong... do you have intimate knowledge that it's not??
If you do why are u sharing on an open forum...

I know pakis mess around things but Chinese don't take such leaks lightly...

Chill man... if u don't ask u don't learn...

My query had been answered by several posters.... with evidence which is fine with me

By the ways what's the delay in block 3??

Yes it does look bigger to me... may b I m wrong... do you have intimate knowledge that it's not??

My query had been answered by several posters.... with evidence which is fine with me

IMHO, thanks to Rafale.
Maybe PAF wants to make it better.

Pardon, but the one who has to calm down especialyl since I'm the one who's asking for evidence.

I know these rumours that the B has a bigger radome, but - honstly - so far we have not enough clear images in direct comparison to an A and these "eyeballing" is IMO as reliable as measuring RCS for stealth aircraft by the same method.

Therefore and not meant as an offence: The so far single image of No. 03 is IMO too blurred and too small to decide and if you have better images or proof that it IS - not looks - wider I would be happy. Otherwise don't be angry that I'm quite reserved to wait for harder facts.

As such the need will arise once true serial production of the J-20 will take over. Right now the production capabilities lie closer to 80% or so anyway but left underutilized due to lack of qualified personnel.
??

Pardon, but the one who has to calm down especialyl since I'm the one who's asking for evidence.

I know these rumours that the B has a bigger radome, but - honstly - so far we have not enough clear images in direct comparison to an A and these "eyeballing" is IMO as reliable as measuring RCS for stealth aircraft by the same method.

Therefore and not meant as an offence: The so far single image of No. 03 is IMO too blurred and too small to decide and if you have better images or proof that it IS - not looks - wider I would be happy. Otherwise don't be angry that I'm quite reserved to wait for harder facts.

May b my original post was not phrased right... it's not a statement but a question.

Any ways with pak airforce day around corner on 7th September we may get new info and images

Kaun karey ga?
Pehey nahin hain.
Bharti mehakma zarat karey ga tai paisy mehakma Nehar de ga:enjoy:
On topic,i consider that JFT as a huge boost for Aviation in Pakistan.That's our golden chance for moving into that elite club.

Agreed.
Looks not much has changed. Until R&D and manufacturing does not shift to civilian entrepreneurship with command, military establishment be relieved off their R/D administrative responsibilities, limiting their role to security issues only, the future remains uncertain. PAF takes pride in aeronautical projects which in principle is not their domain & just not their business. This kind of over-stepping should be discouraged and legal course should be charted out by MPs if they have any proper sense left in them.

Bande nahin hain itne jinko JF ke purze jorna ata hai

Back
Top Bottom