What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 7]

During Exercise.View attachment 467623
FB_IMG_1524069405323.jpg

please explain how dual seater has a weaker engine and less maneuverable @CHI RULES o_O
If u are a pro pls explain regarding current engine of JF17 fitted in dual seater. I am here to learn from people like u

WTH,

Youngman---what are you talking about---. When the aircraft is loaded----their is no maneurability---not on the F15---not on the F16---not on the SU30---not on the SU35.

I and others have mentioned a 1000 times on this board---when it is loaded---the fighter / strike aircraft flies like a pi-g.

Mastan Sb first I am not so young, but thks for consideration, however u have advocated J7 also in the past. The F15 flight ceiling is high with powerful radar, other gadgets and Missiles it is a lethal combo. Moreover never used against jet having same capabilities. Su30 and Su35 are considered higly maneuverable meanwhile have same capabilities as F15 has.

But unfortunately until and unless JF17 dual seater is compensated by a powerful radar, engine, EW suit and ECM capabilities it can't enter in the league of mentioned jets. Moreover they are all except F16 have two engines.

If u are a pro pls explain regarding current engine of JF17 fitted in dual seater. I am here to learn from people like u
how can JF-17B has weaker engine and has less agile broo_O

if you look into the past early F-16 dual seater has a same engine similar avionics (a bit heavier one) as single seater F-16 but it has a same speed and agility as single seater F-16, same goes to J-10 and J-10S, so your logic is bogus that JF-17B is less agile because of same engine as single seater JF-17 @CHI RULES :crazy:

Mastan Sb first I am not so young, but thks for consideration, however u have advocated J7 also in the past. The F15 flight ceiling is high with powerful radar, other gadgets and Missiles it is a lethal combo. Moreover never used against jet having same capabilities. Su30 and Su35 are considered higly maneuverable meanwhile have same capabilities as F15 has.

But unfortunately until and unless JF17 dual seater is compensated by a powerful radar, engine, EW suit and ECM capabilities it can't enter in the league of mentioned jets. Moreover they are all except F16 have two engines.

Hi,

You mentioned about the movement of the aircraft---and I stated that all those aircraft when fully loaded for mission role fly like pigs---.

I am not talking about the qualitative analysis of these aircraft---just the movement under full load---.

how can JF-17B has weaker engine and has less agile broo_O

if you look into the past early F-16 dual seater has a same engine similar avionics (a bit heavier one) as single seater F-16 but it has a same speed and agility as single seater F-16, same goes to J-10 and J-10S, so your logic is bogus that JF-17B is less agile because of same engine as single seater JF-17 @CHI RULES :crazy:
I beg to differ from ur opinion hope u understand it. If JF17 gets engine having capabilities equal to F16 OR J10 the single engine shall suffice. Simple answer no smilies used like u

despite having all the modern jets,Arabs don't have the balls to face Isreali Air Force.

bs
so explain why Hamas and brotherhood were banned and also explain the qatar fiasco..apparently you are complete un aware of the complex arab history

KLJ7A radar has 200+ KM range in reality other than 170KM introduced in the marketing brochure , when it was recently tested in a shooting Range within China.

When a radar's performing range is 18% more than its design objective, it's a successful product.

I can't wait to see Block three.

KLJ7A radar has 200+ KM range in reality other than 170KM introduced in the marketing brochure , when it was recently tested in a shooting Range within China.

When a radar's performing range is 18% more than its design objective, it's a successful product.

I can't wait to see Block three.

What is source of this data ??

Tencent news.

100% sure.

KLJ7A used on JF17 BlKIII is a customized size-down version( 550MM diameter for its nose) from the domestic AESA radar used in J10C(700MM plus diameter for its nose).

the current AESA used on J10c has 300KM detection range.

Share the link to the news here?

Adding more to that, i heard that both radars are produced by the same design team. During trials, both radars performed better than expected.

Share the link to the news here?

Adding more to that, i heard that both radars are produced by the same design team. During trials, both radars performed better than expected.
Same design team, it's mature technology.

Back
Top Bottom