What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 7]

it not about training and conversion, 2 seater have some advantages over 1 seater, in single seater MULTIROLE jets pilot can distract/overload his capability to do both missions air to air/ air to ground, whereas in 2 seater separate pilots for separate for separate duty minimizing pilot distraction/ pilot overloading for both pilots, as you look to the history of fighter jet developments in early 50's, there were a separate jets or version of same jets doing different missions, as microelectronics industries improves their products in 70's,80's and 90's there is no needs of separate air to air/ air to ground jets, but 2 seater has above mention advantages over single seater @GumNaam
Dual seaters has advantage in ground attack and maritime operation.

upload_2018-4-18_13-37-51.jpeg

What power the Muslim army’s have today yet Al Aqsa is in the hands of oppressors

Beautiful and tragic at the same time

Are the green panels used in the JF-17 composite materials:
(because I heard that block 2 has 8% composite materials and B has 30 to 40 %)
jf-17b-jf-17.jpg

What power the Muslim army’s have today yet Al Aqsa is in the hands of oppressors

Arabs want al aqsa to be with israel. Because if its handed over to muslims there will be another state tha might cause problems for current arab rulers

J-16 -> two seater
J-15 Single seater,
J-15S is to be two seater.

Yet dual seater with relatively weaker engine shall be less maneuverable. Do J15/16 have two handlers?

WTH,

Youngman---what are you talking about---. When the aircraft is loaded----their is no maneurability---not on the F15---not on the F16---not on the SU30---not on the SU35.

I and others have mentioned a 1000 times on this board---when it is loaded---the fighter / strike aircraft flies like a pi-g.

Last edited:

You will not get visa to visit Palestine, even if it is in hands of Palestinian govt.

Are the green panels used in the JF-17 composite materials:
(because I heard that block 2 has 8% composite materials and B has 30 to 40 %)
jf-17b-jf-17.jpg

Could be.. composite help to shed weight.

WTH,

Youngman---what are you talking about---. When the aircraft is loaded----their is no maneurability---not on the F15---not on the F16---not on the SU30---not on the SU35.

I and others have mentioned a 1000 times on this board---when it is loaded---the fighter / strike aircraft is like a pi-g.
To back my friend Mastan.... think of you getting a 50kg on you and trying to run across a balancing bar. Very simple matter of physics, center of gravity, centrifugal, centripal forces which will at play pulling/push.

Back
Top Bottom