What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 7]

Hi,

For a middle aged pakistani to comment so ignorant on the matter shows how illiterate you are on the subject matter---.

And that is a sorry state of affairs---rather tragic---that you chose to critical comment on the issue but have no clue or knowledge about it---.
For a middle aged Pakistani man to comment on someone's genuine question and actually consider it as comment instead of an actual question as it was not only shows how stupid you really are but also shows that you are the pinnacle of utter ignorance. And it is truly a sorry state of a series of tragic affairs that are your comments so do the world a favour and shut the hell up if you can't answer a simple, genuine question.

Your standard, as rightly portrayed by your cheech and chong weed addict picture, clearly shows that your existence is far beneath me to even acknowledge it so if you can't say anything useful then stay the hell outta my face!

tera mera na mazaak thaa aur na hoga...ziada phaayl nay ki zaroorat nahi hay, apni do takaay ki auqaat may raho! Pata nahi kidhar kidhar say konay khuddroan say aja tay hain moo utha kay!

Last edited:
For a middle aged Pakistani man to comment on someone's genuine question and actually consider it as comment instead of an actual question as it was not only shows how stupid you really are but also shows that you are the pinnacle of utter ignorance. And it is truly a sorry state of a series of tragic affairs that are your comments so do the world a favour and shut the hell up if you can't answer a simple, genuine question.

Your standard, as rightly portrayed by your cheech and chong weed addict picture, clearly shows that your existence is far beneath me to even acknowledge it so if you can't say anything useful then stay the hell outta my face!

tera mera na mazaak thaa aur na hoga...ziada phaayl nay ki zaroorat nahi hay, apni do takaay ki auqaat may raho! Pata nahi kidhar kidhar say konay khuddroan say aja tay hain moo utha kay!

Sir,

This is not a primary school teaching class---. As much as we try to raise the standards of this website---people like you bring it down due to your ignorance and lack of knowledge---.

With the google search option at your finger tips---use the function---and don't ask teenager type questions---.

Even a teenager of today won't ask that question---.

Put an effort in understanding the significance of the issue on your own first---.

JF-17 Block III deal has been inked, Production will start from May 2019, by the end of 2019 we'll have 8 Block III Dual seaters. By the end of 2020 we'll have 22 dual seaters and 2 single seat.
Also PAC will produce Wing Loong II under ToT
Sir are they considering increasing size on block 3 ?

Sir,

This is not a primary school teaching class---. As much as we try to raise the standards of this website---people like you bring it down due to your ignorance and lack of knowledge---.

With the google search option at your finger tips---use the function---and don't ask teenager type questions---.

Even a teenager of today won't ask that question---.

Put an effort in understanding the significance of the issue on your own first---.
1. Don't call me sir, I work a living.
2. Oh and thank you for stating the obvious about Google but rest assured that I don't need to go to Google to figure out the a single seat fighter plane is better than a two seater thanks to advances in weapons aiming and navigation systems that take away the need for navigator like the F14s. Fighter trainers for conversion are two seaters but are never made in larger numbers. Thus my question remains a pertinent one; why the concentration on two seater JF17s and F16s.
3. Now I realize that probably don't have the iq level to answer my question and I for one will NOT make any apologies for not being an expert in combat aircraft technologies and there for I asked the questions that I did. And if cheech and chongs have a problem with it well they along with their problems can go to hell in a hand basket for all I care!
4. Do yourself a favor: don't ever tell me what to do. I'm way out of your league...

2. Oh and thank you for stating the obvious about Google but rest assured that I don't need to go to Google to figure out the a single seat fighter plane is better than a two seater thanks to advances in weapons aiming and navigation systems that take away the need for navigator like the F14s. Fighter trainers for conversion are two seaters but are never made in larger numbers. Thus my question remains a pertinent one; why the concentration on two seater JF17s and F16s.
3. Now I realize that probably don't have the iq level to answer my question and I for one will NOT make any apologies for not being an expert in combat aircraft technologies and there for I asked the questions that I did. And if cheech and chongs have a problem with it well they along with their problems can go to hell in a hand basket for all I care!
4. Do yourself a favor: don't ever tell me what to do. I'm way out of your league...

Hi,

If you had put as much effort searching for answers on your own---you would have achieved something---

https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1...NCXwKHaJzAd8QBQgmKAA&biw=777&bih=378&dpr=1.75

https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1...NCXwKHaJzAd8QBQgmKAA&biw=777&bih=378&dpr=1.75

Basically 2 seater is more intended toward Strike/maritime strike role,GIBS (GUY IN BACK SEAT) is doing ground strike/CAS role and front seater flew jet, @GumNaam
and respect senior member here on PDF @GumNaam :hitwall:

I suggest you learn a lesson from @pakistanipower

Simple answer to a simple question instead of pms driven hissy fit from the likes of you.

I shall leave it at that. Oh and I didn't bother to check your links.

Basically 2 seater is more intended toward Strike/maritime strike role,GIBS (GUY IN BACK SEAT) is doing ground strike/CAS role and front seater flew jet, @GumNaam
and respect senior member here on PDF @GumNaam :hitwall:
My friend, respect is earned, not given. At least not by me. I don't suffer fools and idiots regardless of how supposedly senior they are. And I kid you not, if this @MastanKhan had said what he said the way he said it person in front of me, well let's just say that there is a pretty good chance that he'd be spending the next few months with his jaws wired shut. I demand respect FIRST... and only then do I give respect. So enough of that, frankly he isn't worth two cents as far as I'm concerned so back to my question.

Ok point taken, but then why aren't most carrier based planes what are multirole fighters including maritime role are two seaters. There are two seater F18s and rafales for example, but let's admit it, the vast majority of them are single seaters, no? Or is to target the export market that is demanding two seaters for training and conversion?

Ok point taken, but then why aren't most carrier based planes what are multirole fighters including maritime role are two seaters. There are two seater F18s and rafales for example, but let's admit it, the vast majority of them are single seaters, no? Or is to target the export market that is demanding two seaters for training and conversion?
it not about training and conversion, 2 seater have some advantages over 1 seater, in single seater MULTIROLE jets pilot can distract/overload his capability to do both missions air to air/ air to ground, whereas in 2 seater separate pilots for separate for separate duty minimizing pilot distraction/ pilot overloading for both pilots, as you look to the history of fighter jet developments in early 50's, there were a separate jets or version of same jets doing different missions, as microelectronics industries improves their products in 70's,80's and 90's there is no needs of separate air to air/ air to ground jets, but 2 seater has above mention advantages over single seater @GumNaam

it not about training and conversion, 2 seater have some advantages over 1 seater, in single seater MULTIROLE jets pilot can distract/overload his capability to do both missions air to air/ air to ground, whereas in 2 seater separate pilots for separate for separate duty minimizing pilot distraction/ pilot overloading for both pilots, as you look to the history of fighter jet developments in early 50's, there were a separate jets or version of same jets doing different missions, as microelectronics industries improves their products in 70's,80's and 90's there is no needs of separate air to air/ air to ground jets, but 2 seater has above mention advantages over single seater @GumNaam
Hmm, I see... fair enough.

JF-17 Block III deal has been inked, Production will start from May 2019, by the end of 2019 we'll have 8 Block III Dual seaters. By the end of 2020 we'll have 22 dual seaters and 2 single seat.
Also PAC will produce Wing Loong II under ToT

Sorry, but can I ask how you got this information?

He lives in Kamra and roams around in factories like home so he knows everything
Really? Are you serious?
I though he too have some connections within the inner circles......on facebook etc!! Knows a guys who knows a guy who knows the son of a guy who knows it all!!

Just saying!

Really? Are you serious?
I though he too have some connections within the inner circles......on facebook etc!! Knows a guys who knows a guy who knows the son of a guy who knows it all!!

Just saying!
Dude trust me knows stuff once he ended up sharing a stuff he almost got beaten. I know this guy all those in Air Force and lives in Kamra knows this. He doesn't share any information which is not allowed any information he shares is given to him only when it is okay to share outside. He is young but very smart knows what to share and what know. Things he share are only shared by after he gets permission from PAF seniors

Back
Top Bottom