What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 7]

Judging by the pylons set up from both pictures JF-17 is being used for ground attack missions

Post Deleted. Got some info but can't share.
Sorry guys. Shouldn't have post it

Hi,

I think there is something significantly important behind that 150 number------.

Thank you for your correction.

hello everybody, while people guessing around among knowledgeable ones. i guess it is a milestone achieved of 150 on order. All those counting with PAF, two seasters, Myanmar, Nigeria and a new order confirmed?

hello everybody, while people guessing around among knowledgeable ones. i guess it is a milestone achieved of 150 on order. All those counting with PAF, two seasters, Myanmar, Nigeria and a new order confirmed?
impossible :disagree: we reach 100 in October or November with a rate of 16 per year, within a 4 or so months we built 50 think logically @Ghessan o_O

30707301_366398130529137_1482455352883544064_n.jpg

So rate of 16 still stands

8 in second half of 2019
16 in 2020

So by 2022 they should complete Block III

JF-17 Block III deal has been inked, Production will start from May 2019, by the end of 2019 we'll have 8 Block III Dual seaters. By the end of 2020 we'll have 22 dual seaters and 2 single seat.
Also PAC will produce Wing Loong II under ToT

Now that is an excellent news.

JF-17 Block III deal has been inked, Production will start from May 2019, by the end of 2019 we'll have 8 Block III Dual seaters. By the end of 2020 we'll have 22 dual seaters and 2 single seat.
Also PAC will produce Wing Loong II under ToT
So...3b questions:
1. Does this mean that there are already blk 3 prototypes flying right now and being put through all sorts of tests?
2. Why so much emphasis and concentration one dual seat blk 3s instead of single seat ones?
3. What on earth is the Wing Loong II???

So...3b questions:
1. Does this mean that there are already blk 3 prototypes flying right now and being put through all sorts of tests?
2. Why so much emphasis and concentration one dual seat blk 3s instead of single seat ones?
Wing Loong 2 is a drone

So...3b questions:
The JF-17B is you can say a prototype of the Block IIIB
Why do we have mostly dual seat Block 52s instead of single seat?
Wing Loong II is a UCAV

The JF-17B is you can say a prototype of the Block IIIB
Why do we have mostly dual seat Block 52s instead of single seat?
Wing Loong II is a UCAV
I dunno, you tell me, seems to a simpleton like me that it would be more efficient and effective show of force to have two fighter pilots in two fighter planes instead of two fighter pilots in one fighter plane. But as I said, I'm a simpleton... :p:

I dunno, you tell me, seems to a simpleton like me that it would be more efficient and effective show of force to have two fighter pilots in two fighter planes instead of two fighter pilots in one fighter plane. But as I said, I'm a simpleton... :p:

Hi,

For a middle aged pakistani to comment so ignorant on the matter shows how illiterate you are on the subject matter---.

And that is a sorry state of affairs---rather tragic---that you chose to critical comment on the issue but have no clue or knowledge about it---.

Back
Top Bottom