What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 7]

Armed with bombs, a JF-17 blasts off on a mission against terrorists from Peshawar Air base.

28056738_962671817240809_2024102535219113516_n (1).jpg

The Pic was meant to compare antennas on fuselage, not the training missile.

Ok, the pic is posted for readers, there is no PDF law stopping people from asking questions... back to my question again. Why is the JFT still carrying blue training rounds on what seems to be a CAP?

Ok, the pic is posted for readers, there is no PDF law stopping people from asking questions... back to my question again. Why is the JFT still carrying blue training rounds on what seems to be a CAP?

There is nothing that can force me to answer a stupid question either. Google it.

Wasn't the blue color for training rounds? Why the blue missiles on a combat patrol as this is over the Himalayas, right by your neighbor?
conducting combat exercises close to the enemy's border is not unusual. air combat can involve going from high altitudes to low altitudes within a matter of seconds and maneuver between the mountain valleys and ravens is very common so therefore, pilots regularly practice in such areas to familiarize themselves with the terrain.

of course, this is done with the cover of actual cap patrols.

IMO at best only the PL-12 and PL-10 ... I don't think the the PLA will agree to sell the PL-15 so soon, even to Pakistan.

Deino
Sir i think it depends on a couple of important factors:
  1. Development of PL-XX VLRAAM. Once that is developed, PL-15 may well be made available, at least to partners like Pakistan
  2. How much Pakistan aligns itself with China's interest in the region.

Sir i think it depends on a couple of important factors:
  1. Development of PL-XX VLRAAM. Once that is developed, PL-15 may well be made available, at least to partners like Pakistan
  2. How much Pakistan aligns itself with China's interest in the region.

Thanks a lot Sir for your comment and Yes, I agree with you.

However for the next years I expect the PLAAF to limit/restrict this new missile for its own fighters ... and only then it depends on the points you mentioned.

Best,
Deino

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom