What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 7]

Nose is probably the same. The camera angle makes it seem different.

The antennas are different for sure. The ones on the latest JF-17B correspond more closely with Pakistani JF-17. The first JF-17B prototype probably has different (Chinese?) avionics and hence different antennas from Pakistani JF-17.

Last edited:
When will JF 17B come to pakistan

A Pakistani pilot participated in the flight test of JF-17B (01) on 7 December for the first time.

DQxU0FGUIAMEUo8.jpg

DQxU04vUEAAzYAU.jpg

DQxU1_fUIAAVwOB.jpg

DQxU3N8VwAIuj0c.jpg

I think the difference is that the PAF wishes to use the Thunder-Bravos for strike missions. While export Bravos will be like trainers.

I think the difference is that the PAF wishes to use the Thunder-Bravos for strike missions. While export Bravos will be like trainers.

So far 3 ordered 2 by paf and 1 by catac / China

So role will depend on the number as well

Paf building additional 12 jf block 2 in 2018 not sure if A or B models

The design of B was refined and tweaked by PAF engineers at AMF facility. The original CAC designed B model attached below

7uoemcH.jpg
Can someone summarize the difference between this model and actual prototype for layman like me. Thanks in advance.

The design of B was refined and tweaked by PAF engineers at AMF facility. The original CAC designed B model attached below

7uoemcH.jpg

May I ask a source for this claim? Because unfortunately our Indian friends will want one.

@messiach @Windjammer @Bilal Khan (Quwa) can you plz confirm/reject the claim that B version has been tweaked at AMF in Pakistan?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom