What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 7]

JF-17B two-seater assembly continues at Usine 132 Chengdu.

DRQSfDAUMAEtfmg.jpg

Only PAF allow pictures inside manufacturing facility, no other a/c manufacturer will allow it.
I also see the hall below is dirty and dusty, while in west aircraft assembly halls are extremely clean and dust free.
I'm still in shock to see PAF allows standard shoes and cloths at manufacturing facility... wires lying around !!!!
Operation in charge of this facility, deserves demotion.
pT00H1F.jpg

Last edited:
2p 47 is ready... looks like they should complete 50 block 2 by end of year

dafuq is this guy in cockpit? Is he a son of some politician?

poQ2Ejx.jpg

Look at this picture below, taken by a visitor (my self) only allowed to view from deck.
Floor is very bright, clean and organized.
IMG_9559.JPG

Only PAF allow pictures inside manufacturing facility, no other a/c manufacturer will allow it.
I also see the hall below is dirty and dusty, while in west aircraft assembly halls are extremely clean and dust free.
I'm still in shock to see PAF allows standard shoes and cloths at manufacturing facility... wires lying around !!!!
Operation in charge of this facility, deserves demotion.
pT00H1F.jpg
What is the serial number on the inlet cover? FC1-02***?

Only PAF allow pictures inside manufacturing facility

2 posts up u can see jf 17 b in Chinese manufacturing fascility..

I do agree with rest of your post... what our people do not regard is that basics basics and basics make and break a product even a country.... basic cleaning and proper disposals ... is as important as aesa.... good foundations lead to pleasant out comes

2 posts up u can see jf 17 b in Chinese manufacturing fascility..

Dear... every tom dick and harry is allowed to be right in middle of manufacturing and allowed to take pictures.
I have seen it on many past occasions.
In Chinese facilities only workers or very high ranked officers can be seen not every tom dick and harry like Abrar ul Haq, Hamza Abbasi etc.
If PAF is so keen to show a/c manufacturing to the outer world, they should build a view deck. Dirty work place as seen in picture gives wrong image of quality control.
If we like to sell beyond Africa, we need to build an image of 1st class manufacturing not only with finished product but also the behavior of the people.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom