What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 7]

The construction capabilities need to be beefed up need 4 factories for manufacturing Thunder
I think if our Production numbers were 30-40 planes per year we would likely secure more customers as well

IMO I don't think so.
Rafale / Su and such got way less than 30-40 per year and yet secure orders...

What customers want is simple. A JF-17 with latest techs and at an affordable price + support on long term.
So when JF-17 will hit Block 3 and 2 seat variants... at that moment you can say Hi to orders Boom... Even more if there is inland manufacturing / ToT for the clients...

The production ramp up is for our Local needs , the comment about external customers was future sales which might eat up into our Local goals

If we make 16 Units in 1 year and then we get customer who wants 10 units , then our own Airforce's needs are not being met

Production of 16 Units / year is some what ok but really we need to be operating around 30-40 planes per year

After 7 years of Serial Production , I think there are no more secrets and increasing Human Resource power to make more planes should be happening at a greater rate

If we produced 30-45 Units per year, then we can afford to make external sales of 5-10 units per year

It would make sense to have Production centers in 4 provinces , this way we can diversify our Production figures and have multiple Aircraft manufacturing centers

Last edited:
Stick the the topic!
This is about a fighter aircraft that flies on the basis of aerodynamics and proven science
Not pseodo genetic theories

Thanks

Sir by way of logic and realistic view you are absolutely right but let me put some historical facts to you ...

1. By which realistic view you think Pakistan not only created but get stabilised ?
2. by which logic country which had no industrial base in 1950 happen to make nuclear bomb in 1980s
3. By which logic a country which do not even have one proper steel industry keeping special purpose steel and composite happen to make IRBM and MIRV capable missiles ..

Sir sorry to say but from realistic point of view i should have become another bangladesh and should have accepted the supermacy of india as my realistic and logical mind tells me that i can never beat 5 times powerful enemy which will never agree to peaceful mutually respectful equal co.existence ...
5th

Thanks to economic blunders of Zilfikar Ali Bhutto ...

Wakai bhutto abb bhi zinda ha ... or hm sherminda han
Bro abhi tu "bibi" bhi zinda hay agar ppp ki govt aa gai tu JFT bhi band ho jai ga F16 aur J10 tu bhool jau

The production ramp up is for our Local needs , the comment about external customers was future sales which might eat up into our Local goals

If we make 16 Units in 1 year and then we get customer who wants 10 units , then our own Airforce's needs are not being met

Production of 16 Units / year is some what ok but really we need to be operating around 30-40 planes per year

After 7 years of Serial Production , I think there are no more secrets and increasing Human Resource power to make more planes should be happening at a greater rate

If we produced 30-45 Units per year, then we can afford to make external sales of 5-10 units per year

It would make sense to have Production centers in 4 provinces , this way we can diversify our Production figures and have multiple Aircraft manufacturing centers

I agree... the way modi is going... war may b coming as well

I agree... the way modi is going... war may b coming as well
If DT want to engage china then they will signal to India for all out
Otherwise border skirmishes as usual may be with little bit more push
Can't be a full scale war as I said if china been involved by USA then that's a different
Ball game :(

So far block 1 and 2 production was based on borrowed money

Increase tax to GDP ratio and pay for it first and than production can be increased

Very respectfully

Any source to back up this claim ?
The first two blocks, SAAB erieye and plenty of other ancillary equipment are all on loans. The Erieye is financed via swedish banks I believe, JF-17 program is financed via soft loans from China

As of 2015-2016 Pakistan have 0 (zero) military Debt
Militry Debt 2015-2016.jpg

plz see: Page 163
This Information mean that we have paid our loan of $ 800 million (interest rate: 0-5%, time period 10-15 years) received for JF-17 bkl-1 (As high lighted with red box below)
debt-form-chiana-jpg.286510

The first two blocks, SAAB erieye and plenty of other ancillary equipment are all on loans. The Erieye is financed via swedish banks I believe, JF-17 program is financed via soft loans from China
The Erieyes came via Swedish Gov't export credit scheme. Yes it was the banks that provided the capital, but these were underwritten by the Swedish Gov't. I think Pakistan sort of got lucky in that Sweden was trying to aggressively back Saab, so it had made it easier for Saab to sell the Erieye. It's similar to what France is doing for Egypt - the Rafales, Gowind and even LHDs are on French Gov't backed loans.

As of 2015-2016 Pakistan have 0 (zero) military Debt
View attachment 391584

plz see: Page 163
This Information mean that we have paid our loan of $ 800 million (interest rate: 0-5%, time period 10-15 years) received for JF-17 bkl-1 (As high lighted with red box below)
debt-form-chiana-jpg.286510
Look at the Zardari years by contrast, the interest payments were becoming difficult to meet

55.1 Biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiillion US $ in 2016 and i am sure by now its more than that, mil or non mil Debt is there and annual budget 40-60 % going to repayment and interests with exports dwindling and tax to gdp ration lowest among south asia , inda, bangladesh, siri lanka bhutan etc.

Spend on people first health, education etc ... deli ma of third world

55.1 Biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiillion US $ in 2016 and i am sure by now its more than that, mil or non mil Debt is there and annual budget 40-60 % going to repayment and interests with exports dwindling and tax to gdp ration lowest among south asia , inda, bangladesh, siri lanka bhutan etc.

Spend on people first health, education etc ... deli ma of third world
Any data to backup ur claim for percentage of repayment and interest in budget is 40-60%

Back
Top Bottom