What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 6]

Status
Not open for further replies.
China CATIC participation in IDEAS 2014
China - CATIC - JF-17 Thunder - IDEAS 2014 001 - Mod+ReSize.jpg China - CATIC - JF-17 Thunder - IDEAS 2014 002 - Mod+ReSize.jpg China - CATIC - JF-17 Thunder - IDEAS 2014 003 - Mod+ReSize.jpg China - CATIC - JF-17 Thunder - IDEAS 2014 004_2 - Mod+ReSize.jpg China - CATIC - JF-17 Thunder - IDEAS 2014 005 - Mod+ReSize.jpg

Mr. President / Abdel Fattah al-Sisi met with Mr. / Lin Zhu Ming Lin Zuoming major manufacturer of Chinese aircraft president of AVIC Aviation Industry Corporation of China and discussed with him ways to support Egypt in the field of manufacturing of aircraft and briefed on aircraft produced by the company, including fighter plane Alhvivh FC-1 models and also known as the JF-17 Thunder, which shows the model in the picture

I hope Egypt, Jordan, Saudi Arabia and other Muslim countries will going to get it.....

This looks interesting. That Chinese guy is no other than president of AVIC. Is he there to discuss some mega deals?

Egypt could be a big market, considering they already bought massive amount of K-8s.
They can easily follow in the footsteps of PAF in training their pilots to fly Jf-17

where are the 5 block-2's that were to be handed over to PAF this month??

Egypt could be a big market, considering they already bought massive amount of K-8s.
They can easily follow in the footsteps of PAF in training their pilots to fly Jf-17
provided if they share the PAF confidence to switch from a simulator to a real aircraft.
without a 2 seater version I doubt any exports will ever happen in any coming years

Mr. President / Abdel Fattah al-Sisi met with Mr. / Lin Zhu Ming Lin Zuoming major manufacturer of Chinese aircraft president of AVIC Aviation Industry Corporation of China and discussed with him ways to support Egypt in the field of manufacturing of aircraft and briefed on aircraft produced by the company, including fighter plane Alhvivh FC-1 models and also known as the JF-17 Thunder, which shows the model in the picture
I'm so astonished at this mindset of Egypt... who does not want to deal with Pakistan but would happily buy same stuff via China... i hope in later case Pakistanis should not go overboard, to give any extra bit of training to Egyptians for any brotherhood reasons.
However Sisi is better than MB as later would have ridiculed Pakistan even more and are the prime reason for the delay in contract.

I think due to Peshawar incident the function for the JF-17 has been delayed this month .25th December was expectedly the date for such occasion but delayed
It was announced by Khalid Mehmood that we were having 5 birds this month and deliveries later on to continue. That included 2 locally produced and 3 from china as a first tranche of joint production for 48 birds.
More than 25 blk one have been upgraded to block 2 according to my private sources. Two aircraft's were sent to china for blk 2 configuration and testing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom