What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 6]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now January and still waiting for Blk2 :pop:
Plz.plz at least show us real picture of the block-2 out of five manufactured
2014 passed but no solid news of block2
BTW may be its wishful thinking but i still hope block2 will have more than what was initially published and its PAFs policy that does not uncover the updates, achievement

Be patient

All the Block 1s have to be upgraded aswell

apparently the PAC can provide manufacturing capability for foreign customers lol, they can't even fulfill the demands of the PAF how on earth can they fulfill the demands of other air forces. I'm not surprised there so many air forces around the world who don't trust the PAC capabilities.
Hi,
Please list the number of Airforces as you mentioned along with their source

No new information regarding JF-17 but H khan of pakdef commenting two hard point under engine and more stand off weapons for JF-17.

Not really. But if you'd like to just make things interesting, I can start gossip. The JFT will have 11 hard points with Snecma engines and the DAS from the F-35 and super cruise too.......this will stir up a lot of shiit!
Ha.
Add the prospect of collaboration with Turkey and S Korea with KSA investing a Billion $ into the project and you ha e real good shiit going on.

Ha.
Add the prospect of collaboration with Turkey and S Korea with KSA investing a Billion $ into the project and you ha e real good shiit going on.
Why would Turkey, South Korea, and KSA invest billions of dollars in 4th Gen technology when they can very well invest into (and could get access to) 5th Gen fighter technology?

:cheesy:
Why would Turkey, South Korea, and KSA invest billions of dollars in 4th Gen technology when they can very well invest into (and could get access to) 5th Gen fighter technology?
Saheb!!
The post was a sarcastic one Along the lines of Nishan 101 in response to @ Aurangzeb's post. Frankly I sometimes get so fed up with the same old stupid remarks from some members that I think it is time to resign and say goodbye. The only reason I stay is because of a few members who still contribute with really informative material which is interesting to read as well. So----sorry, but sometimes I get irritated and respond with posts as above. Quoting from a web page please note the sarcasm and hopefully enjoy. I would say that if you don't enjoy it these are not my words and I am quoting verbatim.
Question:- " Can one pray jumuah at home by following the imam on a telecast?"
Answer:-"Sure! and while you are at it, put a black cloth on the refrigerator and you can perform umrah too!!! " :cheesy::D:astagh:
Araz

Last edited:
JF-17 is 2-3 years behind schedule. Block-2 end would run at 2018-2019. Production and upgrades both coming very slow. By the time we reach Block-3. Adversary large chunk of planes would be either upgraded/bought/developed or would be in process of. 4+ Generation with HMDS, HOBS more sophisticated avionics, More sophisticated DFRM based jammers than JF-17

I don't know what's going on into JF-17 project team heads, but sticking to same old upgrade schedule won't help JF-17 a bit if it is not kept constantly upgraded. For God sake, it's going to be our backbone. If you are delaying the program that much, at least come up with a better upgrade plan for the fleet.

JF-17 is 2-3 years behind schedule. Block-2 end would run at 2018-2019. Production and upgrades both coming very slow. By the time we reach Block-3. Adversary large chunk of planes would be either upgraded/bought/developed or would be in process of. 4+ Generation with HMDS, HOBS more sophisticated avionics, More sophisticated DFRM based jammers than JF-17

I don't know what's going on into JF-17 project team heads, but sticking to same old upgrade schedule won't help JF-17 a bit if it is not kept constantly upgraded. For God sake, it's going to be our backbone. If you are delaying the program that much, at least come up with a better upgrade plan for the fleet.

Everything is tied to the economy of Pakistan including the further development and induction of JF-17.Recent imf projection is 5%.a positive growth rate beyond 5% in a matter of few years will double our defence budget

IMF predicts 5% growth for Pakistan, reduction in inflation - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

Ha.
can any thing move forward on pdf without taunting KSA !!!

There you are.... expected 'shiit' is rolling, faster than expected...

Friends look beauty
The F-CK-1D prototype ("Brave Hawk"), with the accompanying F-CK-1C single-seater prototype in the background, at their public unveiling.
AIDC_F-CK-1_Brave_Hawk[1].jpg

Everything is tied to the economy of Pakistan including the further development and induction of JF-17.Recent imf projection is 5%.a positive growth rate beyond 5% in a matter of few years will double our defence budget

IMF predicts 5% growth for Pakistan, reduction in inflation - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

It's not about the economy, Not a single JF-17 inducted in 2014. There were supposed to be a high marks exercise in December 2014 in which 3rd squadron would had been inducted. 13-150 was manufactured in dec 2013 ad still after a year, no 3rd squadron on the horizon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom