What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 6]

Status
Not open for further replies.
When time come this thread will be converted into Block 3 thread. Please wait till thread 10 or 11
I dont think we will have to wait that long block 2 is right around the corner and is going be come operational till a Maximum of september(defense day would be a good day to induct it) and maybe we'll see them on 23 march

I dont think we will have to wait that long block 2 is right around the corner and is going be come operational till a Maximum of september(defense day would be a good day to induct it) and maybe we'll see them on 23 march

I am talking about block 3 not 2

Is there a possibility of CFT's in block 3? I mean i know there is but would going for it be feasible?

That depends on the requirements of the PAF. In my view, NO.

why not in pdf i have read loitering time is 45 min is it enough ?

It depends on where and how PAF wants its funds. As such if the PAF deems that the JF-17 block-II along with block-I will not really survive that long enough to warrant CFTs or A2A refuelling, then they will not invest in it.

Azerbaijan is negotiating a package deal Comprising of jf-17, burraq ucav for negornokarabagh skirmishes. During Presidential visit, their defense authorities showed keen interest in both weapon systems. They want two sqdrns of each.

Azerbaijan is negotiating a package deal Comprising of jf-17, burraq ucav for negornokarabagh skirmishes. During Presidential visit, their defense authorities showed keen interest in both weapon systems. They want two sqdrns of each.

I dunno what to say..

Same was the case with our President, when Azeris inquired, he was dumbfounded.

why not in pdf i have read loitering time is 45 min is it enough ?

Hi,

45 minutes of loiter time is nt enough---. Minimum times needs to be around 2 + hours.

In the 73 Egyptian war with Israel---Egypt pitched its Mig 21's against the Phantoms---. The Migs had 30--45 minutes loiter time at the most---the phantoms around 4 hours----so the Migs would barely fly around and then they would have to land to refuel---and the Israeli lanes would pounce on them and destroy them at their discretion.

Has anyone noticed how the Korean KFX C-501 design looks similar to what we would expect the JF-17 Block-3 to evolve into.

AIR_KF-X_C-501_Concept_KAI_lg.jpg

1517176-main.jpg

getasset.aspx

And judging from the location of that chin mounted pod, an additional hardpoint on the JF-17 seems plausible if they want to go for it.

Last edited:

Gustakhi maaf meray bhai but above news seems to me like the following you once shared with us, long time ago.

i have breaking news but still needs confirmation. My source at the show tells that Arabs are stunned by JFTs performance and many inquiries are being made. Even more breaking is that Qatar has placed an Oder for 20 JFTs!

Three buyers confirmed so far, looking for more.....

1. Egypt 48-92. license production (confirmed)

2. Azerbaijan 24 (confirmed)

3. Zimbabwe 12 (confirmed)

Azerbaijan signed agreement in China last year and Egyptians have denied Migs for JFT and an agreement on license production WILL BE signed in Pakistan very soon.

I just have a humble request to you to please stop spreading rumors.

Today I watched live demo practice of thunder over I-8 Islamabad :-)

Reactions: HRK
Gustakhi maaf meray bhai but above news seems to me like the following you once shared with us, long time ago.

I just have a humble request to you to please stop spreading rumors.
qaqa five years purani posts ko reply kr rhey ho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom