What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 6]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not necessary bro.

Just imagine with Turkey's F-16 or Dutch I showed few page back without political design and negatives colors for fun to insult ourselves.

Can you design for JF-17 Shark similarly like this Thunderbolt? :D
What IF? Fictional aircraft and liveries for the Pakistan Air Force

Been there, done that.

And I dont help at all in the insulting bit, it pre-exists. Did you know that the JF-17s MFDs and weapons interface tend to have a software crash in flight?

Apparently that hasn't worked out for them so far.
I have not heard of that problem anyways. I am aware that blue screen problems were found on Indian SU-30MKI, serious enough to have the whole fleet grounded, just a few months ago!

I have not heard of that problem anyways. I am aware that blue screen problems were found on Indian SU-30MKI, serious enough to have the whole fleet grounded, just a few months ago!

They had those issues too. But that is not our aircraft nor our pilots flying them.

Didn't know it exists, looking awesome and impressive!! :enjoy:

What I mean is we just should re-paint our real JF-17 to high standard colors scheme.

That is irrelevant. most displays aircraft at airshows from manufacturers now come in their standard operational schemes.

Been there, done that.

And I dont help at all in the insulting bit, it pre-exists. Did you know that the JF-17s MFDs and weapons interface tend to have a software crash in flight?
Yes one of my friends locked on to a target drone and pressed trigger and missile failed to jettisoned my friend says he got crazy what if this shit explodes,thank god i landed back safely....

Yes one of my friends locked on to a target drone and pressed trigger and missile failed to jettisoned my friend says he got crazy what if this shit explodes,thank god i landed back safely....

You must be referring to the F-7. They have been crashing or having near crashes a lot more than is revealed.

You must be referring to the F-7. They have been crashing or having near crashes a lot more than is revealed.
JFT sir but it was back in 2012,glitches are common and by now they must be fixed,now they all need tons of bucks to built fighters not metros...

No offence But chinese spend very less on testing.. Its famous saying "Chinese products are tested at customer site... "

No offence But chinese spend very less on testing.. Its famous saying "Chinese products are tested at customer site... "
no in that case PAF was only customer and sole producer,CAC did a lot of work but our boys were also there working day and night during design and testing process,this is common on any new fighter in it's first 5 to 10 years of life even F-35 having problems...

JFT sir but it was back in 2012,glitches are common and by now they must be fixed,now they all need tons of bucks to built fighters not metros...
Well, must be that as well. This glitch with the weapons interface was as recent as last year. Funny thing is, it was even replicated in the new simulator that they built with the swedes so it its in the software most likely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom