What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 6]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mmmmm, butter cream, butter cream, croc skin, butter cream...and a shade of burgundy rose outlined by delicate patterns of lilacs and orchids.

:D come on Oscar it can be lively with some different composition. How about having a Photoshop competition here at PDF for colouring JFT :)

:D come on Oscar it can be lively with some different composition. How about having a Photoshop competition here at PDF for colouring JFT :)

You're right.. I propose this scheme
img00002.JPG
img00003.JPG
img00004.JPG
img00001.JPG

img00002-jpg.202075
img00004-jpg.202073

img00003-jpg.202074

That plane doesn't need IFR Probe not even internal fuel tanks, No. Why?

Because it already got 'DIESEL' on it's tail and I'm sure Meera can ignite That Diesel:flame: And

the engine is Russian, so it'll run smooth when 'DIESEL' is IGNITED by Meera:yahoo::victory:

If engine refuses, then Sultan Rahi will come handy and make it work while sitting on the wing and also encouraging pilot and keeping 6' O Clock in check:sniper::guns:

Indians 'll be so pissed off when they know that Thunder has now unlimited range:pakistan:

Hats off to Oscar, You just made PAF invincible and save a lot of money :smitten:

Last edited:
Mmmmm, butter cream, butter cream, croc skin, butter cream...and a shade of burgundy rose outlined by delicate patterns of lilacs and orchids.

. Benazir bhutto photo would look fine on JF-17

That nose is what makes it invincible.
If you like it.

I forgot its defensive capabilities. That Baba 'll do passive jamming with mantars and prayers and will actively catch incoming missiles and throw them back, the one on upper side. Downside one is for A-G only:dance3:

img00001-jpg.202072

If you like it.

I forgot its defensive capabilities. That Baba 'll do passive jamming with mantars and prayers and will actively catch incoming missiles and throw them back, the one on upper side. Downside one is for A-G only:dance3:

img00001-jpg.202072

LOL, this guy's reading vodoo to stop, destroy or mislead incoming missiles?? This is hilarious. I'd give the OP of these pictures a positive ratings if I can ever get to it.

Is that your impression about Pakistan?

- Zardari
- Veena
- Unknown Beard guy
- Lollywood movies
- Bird/Crow
- Beautiful ship
- Pink with flowers
- Taliban Mullah

WTF, why trolling? Please delete them, it is not necessary, foreigners will feel insulted when they will see your bad photoshop here while deciding to purchase JF-17.

img00001-jpg.202081

Much better :tup:

Is that your impression about Pakistan?
- Zardari
- Veena
- Unknown Beard guy
- Lollywood movies
- Bird/Crow
- Beautiful ship
- Pink with flowers
- Taliban Mullah
I could not fit there in there
- Shahi Mohallahs
- Crazy Buses
- Filthy Streets
- Intolerant People
- Poverty

Perhaps Ill do one for the ZDK-03 once I get it and fit all of that in as well.

Till then Ill stick to that scheme, it looks really nice.And I certainly doubt that ANY foreigners interested in purchasing a fighter would be looking at a message board for fanboys about the aircraft.
But then again, when other message boards with members who end up extrapolating on their chacha acquired tickets to IDEAS events and then pass off as experts.. I guess anything can happen.

I guess we should start advertising on the main page instead of PAC trying at airshows.

Last edited:
I could not fit there in there
- Shahi Mohallahs
- Crazy Buses
- Filthy Streets
- Intolerant People
- Poverty

Perhaps Ill do one for the ZDK-03 once I get it and fit all of that in as well.

Till then Ill stick to that scheme, it looks really nice.

Not necessary bro.

Just imagine with Turkey's F-16 or Dutch I showed few page back without political design and negatives colors for fun to insult ourselves.

9602268604_c7e4245620_b.jpg

dcs2011-10-2709-41-54-09.png

65%20AS%20new%20paint%202.jpg

182987.jpg

a-10c-thunderbolt-shark-preview.jpg

Can you design for JF-17 Shark similarly like this Thunderbolt? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom