What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 6]

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello interesting talk of pcs. them I can make a query where I can find information on the cost of the time of flight of jf-17
cPLfWDB.jpg

Reactions: HRK
May be SA-JF17B2 will be

Engine: M88-2 or EJ200 or any other based on customer request
Avionics: Turkish + Pakistani + Chinese +etc
Rest : Pakistan + China.

Just a thought but all three are very active now a days

Gripen always had a good engine unlike JF-17. Better wing and lighter because of carbon fibber.

Bhai is this a big deal of converting a JFT to a CF body. I don't think so as you see we have masters of Carbon fiber fabricator who are fabricating dish antenna for long and now water tanks and cars as well so all we need to use their skill set to put some Carbon fiber at over JFT.
Just Mairay bara aanay :D

Every one busy in mental masturbating man I am In Trolling Mode :D

As stated by PAF officials, JF-17 was designed to take multiple types of engines without much structural changes. PAC has placed a request to RR for EJ-200 specs for a possible sale to an existing EJ-200 user. M-88-2 is also compatible with JF-17 if a customer wants it and is willing to pay for it.

PAF is happy with RD-93 and will continue to use them. As for AL-31 is concerned its absolutely idiotic to think that, it will even fit in the airframe let alone provide combat ready performance with existing fuel capacity. As stated in an interview with ACom Khalid, PAF will keep developing it into as many blocks as needed at a rate of 50/block.

The chatter is about AESA radars, IFR, Link-16 and perhaps Conformal Fuel Tanks in the long term. The current fuel capacity dictats that the RD-93 stays because it balances good flight performance with good combar radius. For RD-93MA or 100kn WS-13G to be integrated, the conformal fuel tanks will become critical.

Horus I think it is very much possible that we follow a mix path of F-16 and Gripen NG like you have mentioned about fuel requirements which can be catered for 93-MA or WS-13 G with CFTs but is this possible that it can also be taken care by redesigning of landing gear similar to G-NG.
As well as is this possible for Pakistani engineers to look into the RD-93 Reheating thrust and try to curb its fuel consumption with some modification because it's dry thrust has a better average then any of its league but wet thrust man it becomes a Gas Guzzler :/

Bhai is this a big deal of converting a JFT to a CF body. I don't think so as you see we have masters of Carbon fiber fabricator who are fabricating dish antenna for long and now water tanks and cars as well so all we need to use their skill set to put some Carbon fiber at over JFT.

LOL...wish it was so easy:P

but if these costs include amortization of plane

What do you mean amortization of plane? Is there some Chinese bank involved? In that case how can we tell about the amortization details? Ask your own govt. if they like to disclose..!
On the second thought, if Chinese bank is involved than deal is already quite mature.

Don't forget to say hello to Messi from OTTOMAN.

Hi,

That is fiber glass---not carbon fiber.

Hi,

That is fiber glass---not carbon fiber.

Whereas, carbon fiber helps to reduce weight and increase production rate and finish quality but are expensive... whereas JF-17 does not face any TWR issues, neither is in need of cosmetic makeover.

I see, now luxury car manufacturers have started using carbon fibers in limited quantity e.g at dashbords etc.

11035740_1103101433040298_2920089910467448069_n.jpg

Saudi Arabia can buy JF-17 if they decide too equip there National Guards with Fighter Jets
we need to ask saudia arab to purchase jf-17 thunder otherwise we can't help them against isis

11035740_1103101433040298_2920089910467448069_n.jpg

we need to ask saudia arab to purchase jf-17 thunder otherwise we can't help them against isis
It doesn't work like that Mr and they don't need help they are far better trained and equipped and motivate than Iraqis and Kurds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom