What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 6]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not JF 17 but rather JL 9/FTC 2000 Advanced Trainer derived from F7

By the way ... any news on the first Block II aircraft !??? I'm a bit surprised - maybe even married - that after their appearance in November last year nearly complete why is there nothing more on them since then ? Not even a maiden flight ??

Anything wrong with them ???
Deino

That's for sure ... but WHEN !??? (I know patience is not my best virtue)

expectedly they might fly in the Arm forces pared of 23 March in Islamabad this year which is going to be held after seven years

PWD3OLl.jpg

At CCS!

hello here in my country Argentina rumor that could buy the fc1 fighter plane runs alla there some kind of news related to the subject?

Hi,

When talking about spaces---an extra 4-5-6 inches space may give a thousand different options.

Remember---between a beautiful face and a not so attractive face---the difference is about 2 mm in the positioning of eye, nose, lips, cheeks.

Supposedly---all the space in the JF 17 is very well utilized to the maximum in its current

True, but we also have the example of gripen that evolved into NG. It seems size not such a big limiting factor for JFT as we believe.

hello here in my country Argentina rumor that could buy the fc1 fighter plane runs alla there some kind of news related to the subject?

There is a thread on it:
Argentina : First export customer for JF-17?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom