DBqsy.jpg

bX2tB.jpg

6407150933_6b587775d2_b.jpg

6qaHQ.jpg

gXXxo.jpg
QDwHR.png

Raptor II = H4 ?
JeX3JHU.jpg

The longest ranged of these weapons is the Raptor. Originally developed with DoD funding, foreign investment has allowed the development of an improved version, the Raptor II, which is in production for the investor country. While the Raptor I is an unpowered PGM, the Raptor II is an ASM, with significantly greater range.

Cobra's%2Bdeadly%2Bvenom..jpg

YFXst7k.jpg
rx5zvkL.jpg

kScg7nT.jpg

H-2 is the AGM, [perhaps version of raptor 1]

please correct me if I am wrong

old pak def article
"It is a widely circulated rumor among the PAF critics that Pakistan acquired South African MUPSOW, a multi-purpose, surgical-strike weapon, designed to neutralize enemy targets such as airfields, bunkers and command-and-control centres at standoff ranges. Pinpoint accuracy is achieved by using an advanced navigation and terminal guidance technology. It is also known that between 1996-98 Pakistan bought category A and B military hardware which includes sensitive major significant equipment, such as fighter jets and other large systems. Some sources also report that PAF was also testing South African Raptor I and II precision guided munitions which were designed based on Mirage III/Cheetah being the primary platform of launch.

Although identified as the DART pod, this appears identical to Rafael's LITENING pod. Other Mirage 5F upgrades included an integrated electronic warfare suite, on-board oxygen generation system (OBOGS), and single point pressure refueling. One of the key features of the ROSE upgrade was the induction of Italian FIAR Grifo-M radar, which is a copy of US made APG-68 radar. This gave these aircraft the capability of carrying BVR missiles. At the time Pakistan was interested in South African Darter series of missiles, which later on fell through due to sanctions imposed, by South Africa when military government took over after a bloodless coup. "

MUPSOW
mupsow_01_2.jpg

mirage- raad
Pakistan+Successfully+Tests+Hatf-VIII+Ra%25E2%2580%2599ad+Air-Launched+Cruise+Missile+%25283%2529.bmp
raad1fb9.jpg

f2wHeyD.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom