What's new

Rumors on Congo considering buying JF - 17

Strong market for JF17s:-

Attachments

• 1679959062916.png
    1679959062916.png
    470.1 KB · Views: 44
Disagreeing with me is one thing, all you did was insult me. You couldn't counter a single one of my points.

I thought I complimented you. Being a Muhajir neo-liberal is a bestseller in the Pakistani media going back decades, and all you did was take offenses to my compliments. You're welcome.

Considering Chinese mining interests in the DRC and the recent murder of 9 Chinese nationals…better equipment for countering rebels maybe necessary to safeguard workers and investments.

Btw, the fight against the M23 rebels and possible Rwanda that backs them is the background behind the need for these jets.

Last edited:
Just in: Congo has officially cancelled the JF-17 Thunder. Instead, they've just finalized the deal with Bangladesh Aeronautical Complex for a fleet of hand-gliders mounted with pellet guns :P

After testing this magical state-of-the-art most feared aerial weapons, they cancelled their consideration for the JF-17, knowing what a pathetic product it really is in comparison. :tongue:

Last edited:
And what about the main-insulter and liar par excellence @MastanKhan ? He admitted openly to have lied so often to fool foreigners and agents.

Concerning my original psort which caused this all, yes it was a harsh accusation but not an insult against Pakistan, and every honest man knows this.

As such I‘m out here.
Hi,

Son---why am I not surprised at your lack of intellect.

That is one proud moment for any citizen to have fooled or mislead the enemy astray with misinformation.

I never expected a citizen of not to be proud.

FYI---Police in the USA often legally lies to public openly to get information out of a person in question & so do all the US intel or law enforcement agencies---.

As a 5th grade school teacher---seemingly the innocence of children has caught onto you.

If one uses his brains, u can clearly make out that its a bs news.
Just take a look at their fast jet inventory ...which is basically non existent.
They are heavily reliant n influenced by France n russia.

Last edited:
Unlikely to go through. Azerbaijan is far far more likely, though their ties with Israel complicate things.

Nigeria, Argentina, Pakistan and now Congo char chand lag gaye JF ko :P
JF operators shows the level of JF, why there is no country with budget of $10+B opting this super duper fighter

JF operators shows the level of JF, why there is no country with budget of $10+B opting this super duper fighter
Why isn't there a country with a budget of $1B operating the Tejas?

Jal rahi bhai teri..... :woot:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom