What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 4]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think i have enough of the derailment of the thread.

anyone wishes to talk about what PAF should buy to counter whatever should open a new thread & take the discussion there.

no more Vs discussion or we should have bought this to counter MKI or that for Rafale.

Get your own threads for that or open the old ones, not here.

A perfect thread ruined.

Violations will attract infractions.

I think i have enough of the derailment of the thread.

anyone wishes to talk about what PAF should buy to counter whatever should open a new thread & take the discussion there.

no more Vs discussion or we should have bought this to counter MKI or that for Rafale.

Get your own threads for that or open the old ones, not here.

A perfect thread ruined.

Violations will attract infractions.

A new thread has been created under the title of "Potential Weaknesses of PAF and possible Solutions". I invite all the forum members who wants to take part to join that discussion. No more derailment of this thread.

A lot of people are asking the role of jft ... lets make it interesting , lets dig up the possible roles jft can do based on its design charecteristics .... once the members grasp this aspect , then you can move on to mirage , f-7pg , f-16 , j10 design concepts and their effect on roles of the fighter

this thread can help for starters
http://www.defence.pk/forums/air-wa...aracteristics-canard-non-canard-fighters.html

Does anyone know when is PAF going to announce official induction of third squadron? Does any one have / can post a HiRes pic of fully loaded Thunder with SRAAM and AMRAAM preferably on dual rails.

For the Mods. I think it's good time to close this thread and start a new one, preferably on the day of new squadron announcement as that would complete the Block 1 opening the way for Block II that should have a seperate thread.

A lot of people are asking the role of jft ... lets make it interesting , lets dig up the possible roles jft can do based on its design charecteristics .... once the members grasp this aspect , then you can move on to mirage , f-7pg , f-16 , j10 design concepts and their effect on roles of the fighter

this thread can help for starters
http://www.defence.pk/forums/air-wa...aracteristics-canard-non-canard-fighters.html
Pakistan really needs to get the New BLOCK 2 Planes as soon as possible Pakistan is in urgent need to replace its old Planes and we need to get them as fast as we could

12-152? Poorly planned. 12-152 would not exist. The greatest number would be 1X-150. I assume 15-150. And this was supposed to be Block II. Anything above 1x-50 is Block II. :)

Sir, serial number started with 101 not with 01 ... So, I don't think how it is impossible. If we have 40 Now, in two squadron + SBP, then naturally, on the induction of third Squadron numbers like 12-150 are possible :)

Sir, serial number started with 101 not with 01 ... So, I don't think how it is impossible. If we have 40 Now, in two squadron + SBP, then naturally, on the induction of third Squadron numbers like 12-150 are possible :)

Yes, the first unit was 07-101. The serials upto 12-150 would be Block II.
I assume, the Block II would come with a format like '13-201'. My bad. :)

how are the serial numbers going?
like 07-101 to 07-110 then 08-111 to 08-120 or what?

i asked some thng which was relted to jf and paf about talking every 1 knows on text u can match jf 17 with f 35 , f 22 suokhi but in realty its far beyond truth and in war everything is fair and u said abt reading Go read ur self CZ in 1997 india showed that to paf when their aircrft flew inside pakistan and no 1 was able to stop it not even our might f 16s cz they cant go higher then 55000 feet keep dreaming
NEXT WAR AND JF 17's ROLE
we were hvng argmnets abt JF and other aircrafts wht will gone happen if war goes on and can a jf 17 take down any aircraft from indian air force
and do we have move to from jf or f16 to some new techlngy

for those don't know about fighter plane please note that any fighter plane(which include F22) is useless if it fly above 35 to 40 thousand ft and it will use only for spy mission because no fighter with package can't fly that much height and for those purpose we need bomber. so if you don't know these basic thing please don't comment

Any update on 3rd Squadron?

I know planes are ready / being ready at Kamra ... But any induction date or which squadron will receive these?

Yes, you are right ... I am running little out of patience here :P

for those don't know about fighter plane please note that any fighter plane(which include F22) is useless if it fly above 35 to 40 thousand ft and it will use only for spy mission because no fighter with package can't fly that much height and for those purpose we need bomber. so if you don't know these basic thing please don't comment

So it was OK for an Indian plane to roam around our air space (and that happened to be Islamabad) as long as they would not be able to bomb? I guess you need to not make any comments. Try to understand what posters concern is.

Sorry guys , i have been completely out of touch , would someone mind sharing the expected time for Block II roll out , if anything has been published on it at all ?

Sorry guys , i have been completely out of touch , would someone mind sharing the expected time for Block II roll out , if anything has been published on it at all ?
We can't get its Roll out untill the end of August 2012 or the start of Sept. 2012.I guess we are already behind the schedule....:smokin:

We can't get its Roll out untill the end of August 2012 or the start of Sept. 2012.I guess we are already behind the schedule....:smokin:

We are so behind schedule!!!

But i think someone mentioned here that the reason for delay is the increase in training for the upcoming squadron and maybe, possibly the fallout from the First JFT crash, which was not in commission by PAF but still under the wraps of PAC.

We, the Pakistanis, can pitch hope on wait and some more wait....

the 3rd squadron was due to stand up in march, but looks like end june now. main reason is training/conversion of pilots to JFT. block II will commence during this year. karachi civil airport is witnessing a lot of an-124 landings and take-offs these days not to mention civil il-76's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom