What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 4]

Status
Not open for further replies.
i asked some thng which was relted to jf and paf about talking every 1 knows on text u can match jf 17 with f 35 , f 22 suokhi but in realty its far beyond truth and in war everything is fair and u said abt reading Go read ur self CZ in 1997 india showed that to paf when their aircrft flew inside pakistan and no 1 was able to stop it not even our might f 16s cz they cant go higher then 55000 feet keep dreaming

yeah because that aircraft was Mig-25 ( i believe) which had a higher operational altitude.
India retired those aircrafts last time i checked.

NEXT WAR AND JF 17's ROLE
if war goes on and can a jf 17 take down any aircraft from indian air force
and do we have move to from jf or f16 to some new techlngy

http://www.defence.pk/forums/air-wa...aracteristics-canard-non-canard-fighters.html

Air superiority fighter - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Multirole combat aircraft - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Suppression of Enemy Air Defenses - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Light fighter - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Standoff_(missile)
The F-16 Fighting Falcon was originally conceived under the Lightweight Fighter program as a light fighter, but developed into a highly capable medium fighter-bomber ---

Place a good radar and missile on jft and its good to go! Integrate the AWACS and IFR probe and we got a deadly machine in our hands

@Farooqi

No offence but u are derailing the whole informative thread by repeating same Qs again and again...

None taken. I think I didn't ask any questions. If you kindly please re-read my post I simply answred Shahzads question. Aparantly I accidently pinched some exposed nerve.

To all new members with pensive mode on,

For once, please go through the jf-17 info pool thread for your rhetorically repeated queries that have been answered multiple times. For the last 10+ pages, same things have been repeated due to some members who are too lazy to read a few informative threads such as the info pool. This was the purpose of that thread and this thread is for new developments of jf-17 so please leave this poor thread alone.

Lets make a new thread. I have been requesting that over and over. I don't know how to do it.

Ok -- if you go to the main PAF page which lists all the PAF threads -- you will find a green icon at the bottom of the list which reads +post new thread -- click on it --- I'll even give you the web page link JF-17 Thunder . Now kindly start your 'F-22 better than JF-17', or 'India almighty' thread or whatever you want to call it -- and hopefully all your friends will join you there and you can all have field day asking and answering pointless questions and stop derailing this JF-17 thread.

Thanks man at least someone appreciate it

I am surprised other thunder lovers have not jumped on this image. It is one of the best of my JFT. Go Pakistan.

BTW can you tell me what weapons or pods are being shown in this image, I mean the 2 black and 1 white objects?

Thanks once again.

yeah because that aircraft was Mig-25 ( i believe) which had a higher operational altitude.
India retired those aircrafts last time i checked.

They did a sonic boom over Islamabad give them some credits... and yes they are retired since we have Military satellites which can spy day and night and the enemy can do nothing about it.

Ok -- if you go to the main PAF page which lists all the PAF threads -- you will find a green icon at the bottom of the list which reads +post new thread -- click on it --- I'll even give you the web page link JF-17 Thunder . Now kindly start your 'F-22 better than JF-17', or 'India almighty' thread or whatever you want to call it -- and hopefully all your friends will join you there and you can all have field day asking and answering pointless questions and stop derailing this JF-17 thread.

Thanks for your advice but where did I say that F22 is better then JF-17? Kindly please point in any of my posts where I mentioned that F22 is better then JF-17. I am a sinner but I can not commit that big of a sin by calling F22 better then JF-17.

They did a sonic boom over Islamabad give them some credits... and yes they are retired since we have Military satellites which can spy day and night and the enemy can do nothing about it.

Yeah right in your dreams

Yes, they did a sonic boom over the Pakistani skies. But that doesn't mean that a few Mig 25's were going to conquer Pakistan. These were high speed recon planes configured for recon instead of interception (like US U2's).

As far as 'military satellites and the enemy can't do nothing'......there are what a mere few of them??? There's a constellation of Chinese spy sats shared with Pakistan covering every angle of India like you watch news on latest HDTV's. You think you are hidden from those but your sats can see everything :) ??

Sorry if it has been posted already ...

Damn, this is one hell of camo ... JFT looking more deadly here :)

zarrars66.jpg

Sorry if it has been posted already ...

Damn, this is one hell of camo ... JFT looking more deadly here :)

zarrars66.jpg

mirage cammo is fit but damn look like old bird . make it same desert cammo but light not dark sir .

Can you give it the Israeli desert camo and then I think this lovely bird would stand out even more. Please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom