What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 4]

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we are to believe Trishul Blogspot, Standoff Missile project with SA, resulted in to RAAD ALCM
If my memory serves me well, I think it should be rather raptor Glide bombs than RAAD.........

Is it real or photo shopped
319884_469159249777930_304267489600441_99781018_1669875172_n.jpg

I am sorry for my french but that image has given me a *****. Photoshop or real that is a great image. I would love to see this in real life. A full loaded JF-17 is a beautiful bird in the air. Wow. Thanks for putting it up.

May I ask what weapons are shown in this image, 2AAMs (sidewinders?) 2 black ? and 1 white centreline weapon?

Thank you.

If we are to believe Trishul Blogspot, Standoff Missile project with SA, resulted in to RAAD ALCM

blogger urgently needed to join PDF .it was raptor H2 and H4 not raad SA has no missile such as we have raad 350km range stealth ALCM with nuke warhead .

I am sorry for my french but that image has given me a *****. Photoshop or real that is a great image. I would love to see this in real life. A full loaded JF-17 is a beautiful bird in the air. Wow. Thanks for putting it up.

May I ask what weapons are shown in this image, 2AAMs (sidewinders?) 2 black ? and 1 white centreline weapon?

Thank you.

Thanks man at least someone appreciate it

I have one request related to the picture reposts in jft,j10,f16 discussion threads --I am not saying that you shouldnt post fresh pics in the main threads like windjammer's fresh find, i am just saying to avoid cluttering the main threads e reposts
--please go through the following threads first and maybe you will notice that most of the recent posted pics were already posted on the forum months earlier*

http://www.defence.pk/forums/milita...4335-high-resolution-pictures-jf-17-a-10.html

a thread where all the high resolution pics of jft are being collected -- please add the pics here aswell --- there are hopefully no reposts on this thread

there is already a photoshops thread for paf -the owner of the photoshops blogspot is also active on this thread--- most of the photoshop pics posted in the main jft discussions thread these days are reposts -
http://www.defence.pk/forums/milita...need-photoshop-experts-paf-wallpapers-12.html

we have a good f16 pic thread and j10 pic thread --- go through them and please dont post again and again 'consciously'

http://www.defence.pk/forums/military-photos-multimedia/109797-paf-f-16-photos-thread-6.html
http://www.defence.pk/forums/milita...3818-j-10-fighter-photos-videos-thread-6.html

post #6666

OK ALL GUYS U TELL ME IF WE ARE WAR (HOPE not ) CAN WE MATCH 1 JF WITH ANY OF FIFTH GENRTN AIR CRAFT IF NO SO HOW WE GONE FIGHT THE WAR SIMPLE NO LONG STORY JUST SIMPLE QUESTION SIMPLE ANSWER YES NUCLEAR BOMB IS GAME CHANGER BUT NO 1 GONE USE IT TILL LAST SECS WHT IF THEIR IS A SMALL SCALE WAR U GIVE ME ANSWER

OK ALL GUYS U TELL ME IF WE ARE WAR (HOPE not ) CAN WE MATCH 1 JF WITH ANY OF FIFTH GENRTN AIR CRAFT IF NO SO HOW WE GONE FIGHT THE WAR SIMPLE NO LONG STORY JUST SIMPLE QUESTION SIMPLE ANSWER YES NUCLEAR BOMB IS GAME CHANGER BUT NO 1 GONE USE IT TILL LAST SECS WHT IF THEIR IS A SMALL SCALE WAR U GIVE ME ANSWER

They don't have the answer. They have been fed so much about JF-17 (I love it too) but they will not tell you how they are going to face SU 30 MKI and Rafales forget about fifth generation. Jf-17 Block II is going to cost $25 million and SU 30 or SU 27 is around $30-$35 million. They are going to argue that it is expensive and maintenance, infrastructure we don't have the money who is going to sell you bla bla. You know Ugandan Air force has 6 SU 30 and they have set up an overhaul facility over there.

JF 17 IS A GOOD PLATFORM MSTLY EVERY ONE THINK LIKE OTHER COUNTRS PAF SHOWS THAT JF 17 WILL BE THEIR MAIN AIRCRAFT IT WILL BE BUT IT TOOK ALMST 40 FOR US ( F 16 B 52) TO MAKE THIS VERSION NOW IF WE MAKE IT VERY FAST ON PRDUCTION AND EVERY THNG JUST SUPPOSE IT WILL GONE TAKE AROUND 15 TO 20 YEARS FOR JF TO COMPET WITH 5TH GENRTN AIR CARFTS AT THAT TIME THEY WILL BE USING 6TH GENRTN AND WE WILL BE AT 4 OR MAY BE AT 5 SO WE HAVE TO JUMP CZ SOME TIME U HAVE TO RUN BEFORE U WALK

Farooqi, Marketeres love people like you. Don't be a brand victim, don't be fool. Stop behaving like a stubborn kid. Wars are not faught between two soldiers, or two tanks, or two jets. There are thousands of factors which determine the war strategy or doctrine. Pakistani war planners may be short of resources or options but they are not fools. Stop cribbing.

They don't have the answer. They have been fed so much about JF-17 (I love it too) but they will not tell you how they are going to face SU 30 MKI and Rafales forget about fifth generation. Jf-17 Block II is going to cost $25 million and SU 30 or SU 27 is around $30-$35 million. They are going to argue that it is expensive and maintenance, infrastructure we don't have the money who is going to sell you bla bla. You know Ugandan Air force has 6 SU 30 and they have set up an overhaul facility over there.

Reactions: TAC

Where the heck do you get these ridiculous numbers??
let me guess Wikipedia?

My Friend, Su-30 with reasonable avionics costs around $45-50 million in todays dollars. The price would go even higher depending on the avionics and weapons package!

we can barely afford the 36 J-10s, and you're talking about Su-30s lol

Eventhough our f16s are capable of carrying a wide range of weapons , however we can only use the weapons allowed by the u.s -- not the whole variety of wesapons .. neither can be integrate our own solutions in place of these unreleased weapon systems on the f16s -- this is one aspect where the jft is more lethal , not to mention it can be upgraded whenever we can --- secondly we have less number of f16s and we would like to use all of them in offensive purposes rather than defensive sorties babysitting 2nd gen fighters

We would love to have a nice ratio of these systems which dont break our economic back , however the high capabilty fighters should be higher in number
jft blk1 : jft blk2/3 : f16 : j10 : jx?

the arguments of a small country having 5-6 heavy planes is null and void as paf is a far bigger force and would like to have a minumum of 2-3 squadrons of a fighter.. not 5-6 jets

the growth potential of jft is a lot .. however it depends on paf on how much extent they want to invest in the block3 of jft to keep it cost effective -- the cut off value where they would rather get more j10b

however if you compare it to grippen , jft blk1 is very close to grippen c/d -- keep in mind jft blk2 is coming mid 2012
KLaNd.png
GVFjn.jpg

@
shahzadasweet
please dont use capital letters , its considered shouting in forum language

jft are 4/4.5 gen fighters .. they are not 5th gen fighters , nor can be converted to 5th gen fighters ... so stop comparing jft to pakfa

one thing to high light is paf is going from 2nd gen to 4/4.5 gen multirole fighters in a single step ..... which is a Massive step forward ... after which most of the systems on both sides of the border would be in the same generation / capabilty ----- till pakfa gets inducted

Common Farooq...?? Really? No offense and disrespect meant but I think these posts are becoming old and childish. Have you ever flown an SU 30 MKI and then JFT or F 16 B 52? Do you even know the long term planning of PAF for 4.5 & 5th generation acquisitions? And do you consider the options it had with unwilling civilian leadership, lack of funds, distrust from the West, etc?

If the answer is NO to one or more of the above questions, then you should just quit posting negativity here. There is no worse thing than a person who has negativity in life.

You are comparing JFT (an infant brand in my opinion) to decades old matured brands. The sad part is, the infant here pretty much has 80% of everything that these brands have (compared to Gripen, F 16 B 52, Mirage 2005, etc). Next versions will have more room to match the bigger platforms. Compliment it with J10B, J11, F16 B 52 / MLU's, this does offer critical capability at a cheaper cost.
If ten years from now you still see the same JFT with 7 hard points and mach 1.8, then you can go Farooqi on it as you'll be right. But right now....it's not the time and place...the future blocks or newer projects using R&D from this project will one day eliminate the need to spend any hard earned $$$$ on foreign planes. That day's about 10 years away!

Brother PAF will have 50 BLK 1 of jf17s by mid 2012. By 2015, PAF will have around 150-200 jf17s (most of them block 2) with a few j-10s. while we will get some experience using advanced j-10s, we will be ready for 5th generation jets. the production of jf17s will continue and PAF will seek for 5th gnrtion jets. And there's a real possibility of j-20 in PAF around 2022.
just an opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom