What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 4]

Status
Not open for further replies.
WP4.JPG

WP6.JPG

MSG to ISPR: Release these kinds of images often, build excitement, even as you inform

They don't have the answer. They have been fed so much about JF-17 (I love it too) but they will not tell you how they are going to face SU 30 MKI and Rafales forget about fifth generation. Jf-17 Block II is going to cost $25 million and SU 30 or SU 27 is around $30-$35 million. They are going to argue that it is expensive and maintenance, infrastructure we don't have the money who is going to sell you bla bla. You know Ugandan Air force has 6 SU 30 and they have set up an overhaul facility over there.
Well again farooqi sahib, you are revolving around the same point over and over again. Be it MKI or Rafale, comparing planes is much different if you are focusing on apparent characteristics. Its a host of factors i.e. Weapons package, versatility, self protection capability and many other things which determine the overall potential for a plane. You seem to be only focusing on apparent characteristics and keep repeating the same thing over and over again. Many of the senior members had replied you and many other posters in the past which such questions. I would rather recomend you and all new posters to read through JFT information pool that has been created to serve the very purpose.

800px-JF-17_background_Mirage_5_ROSE_foreground.jpg

WP6.JPG

JF-17 great progress.

My point is you see right side of JF-17 look very muscle and center of the JF-17 (front) look tiny mouse in different view sides. Sometimes it is confusing. I hate front side of JF-17 appearance.

They don't have the answer. They have been fed so much about JF-17 (I love it too) but they will not tell you how they are going to face SU 30 MKI and Rafales forget about fifth generation. Jf-17 Block II is going to cost $25 million and SU 30 or SU 27 is around $30-$35 million. They are going to argue that it is expensive and maintenance, infrastructure we don't have the money who is going to sell you bla bla. You know Ugandan Air force has 6 SU 30 and they have set up an overhaul facility over there.

The problem with going with this argument is that it is being discussed in wrong thread all together.

Can JF-17 stand a chance against Rafale/MKI --- > May be not or May be.

So,

What PAF must do to make sure the threat will be dealt with ---- > Look for more modern system (Obvious)

So,

Does that make JF-17 investment useless ---- > ABSOLUTELY NO ( As it will be deployed for defensive role)

BUT

What about Offense (which is always the best defense)? --- > Need high tech fighter/jet indeed.

OK ... Should we discuss the PAF's requirements for the high tech fighters here in JF-17 threat ---- > ABSOLUTELY NO

The dilemma with this discussion on PAF's requirement for the high tech fighters to deal with modern IAF platforms stems from the truth that it is being discussed over and over and over and over (by Mastan Khan and Co.) in wrong threat.

Sir, Very respectfully, make a new thread and we can all discuss the weaknesses of PAF viz-a-viz emerging IAF there. Please spare this thread as it is about ONE SMALL POOR MAN's JF-17.

Thanks.

Lot of open ended & divergent discussion on the thread. One school of thought making it a "PAF vs IAF" thread while others insisting JF-17 is not designed to compete against SUs & Rafales etc.

JF-17 may form 40-50% of entire PAF, meaning that great deal of tactics to be deployed by PAF, will revolve around JF 17. Secondly,on the battle day, JF-17 rider can't tell SU/Rafale that I am not designed for you. Adversary will chose how to counter JF 17, whether we use it in defensive or offensive role.

Probably, discussion has been derailed because we are not hearing much about the new sqdn or expected Block 2 updates.

Tough time for forum administrators.

Lot of open ended & divergent discussion on the thread. One school of thought making it a "PAF vs IAF" thread while others insisting JF-17 is not designed to compete against SUs & Rafales etc.

JF-17 may form 40-50% of entire PAF, meaning that great deal of tactics to be deployed by PAF, will revolve around JF 17. Secondly,on the battle day, JF-17 rider can't tell SU/Rafale that I am not designed for you. Adversary will chose how to counter JF 17, whether we use it in defensive or offensive role.

Probably, discussion has been derailed because we are not hearing much about the new sqdn or expected Block 2 updates.

Tough time for forum administrators.

Are you implying here that for Rafale and SU it will be irrelevant [in context of probability of success in engaging JFT ]if we deploy JFT in defensive or offensive role?

If answer is YES, then my friend, you need to read a lot about differences between defensive and offensive aerial combat. former is fought in own skies while the offensive sorties are made into the hostile skies. If answer of above mentioned question is NO then it is good thing and i will assume that you know that there will be other platforms to deal with threats posed by 4.5 Gen IAF fighters jets like Rafale and MKI.

The problem with going with this argument is that it is being discussed in wrong threat all together.

So,

What PAF must do to make sure the threat will be dealt with ---- > Look for more modern system (Obvious)

So,

Does that make JF-17 investment useless ---- > ABSOLUTELY NO ( As it will be deployed for defensive role)

BUT

What about Offense (which is always the best defense)? --- > Need high tech fighter/jet indeed.

OK ... Should we discuss the PAF's requirements for the high tech fighters here in JF-17 threat ---- > ABSOLUTELY NO

The dilemma with this discussion on PAF's requirement for the high tech fighters to deal with modern IAF platforms stems from the truth that it is being discussed over and over and over and over (by Mastan Khan and Co.) in wrong threat.

Sir, Very respectfully, make a new threat and we can all discuss the weaknesses of PAF viz-a-viz emerging IAF there. Please spare this threat as it is about ONE SMALL POOR MAN's JF-17.

Thanks.
Kindly use the term Thread instead of Threat, at least for once....:D

The problem with going with this argument is that it is being discussed in wrong threat all together.

So,

So,

BUT

Sir, Very respectfully, make a new threat and we can all discuss the weaknesses of PAF viz-a-viz emerging IAF there. Please spare this threat as it is about ONE SMALL POOR MAN's JF-17.

Thanks.

Lets make a new thread. I have been requesting that over and over. I don't know how to do it.

Well again farooqi sahib, you are revolving around the same point over and over again. Be it MKI or Rafale, comparing planes is much different if you are focusing on apparent characteristics. Its a host of factors i.e. Weapons package, versatility, self protection capability and many other things which determine the overall potential for a plane. You seem to be only focusing on apparent characteristics and keep repeating the same thing over and over again. Many of the senior members had replied you and many other posters in the past which such questions. I would rather recomend you and all new posters to read through JFT information pool that has been created to serve the very purpose.

Hasan Sahib and all other respected forum participants. I was simply answering Shazads question. I did not ask any question from my side. Please kindly re-read my post. Rather then answering Shazads question most of you start jumping on me. If I were you and if I want to would rather answer Shazds question.

@Farooqi

No offence but u are derailing the whole informative thread by repeating same Qs again and again...

Hasan Sahib and all other respected forum participants. I was simply answering Shazads question. I did not ask any question from my side. Please kindly re-read my post. Rather then answering Shazads question most of you start jumping on me. If I were you and if I want to would rather answer Shazds question.
His post is that of a typical impatient newbie who rather likes to flood the thread with questions than reading the available material about the topic. That's why no body replied to that (except you). But the points raised by you were again a repetition of your previous posts.

Actually what i am thinking is that the whole bloggers are smarter then PAF and PAF is not a professional and they don't how to plan things as per comments made by those who didn't even seen JF17. first of all we all don't know the capabilities of JF17. Secondly we don't know the limit of JF17 but PAF knows. Thirdly we didn't operates JF17 but PAF did. SO MY FINAL WORDS ARE ITS PAF BABY LET THEM PLAY WITH IT AND ONLY TIME WILL TELL THAT HOW WELL PREPARE PAF IS AND HOW GOOD THEIR PLANNING IS

i asked some thng which was relted to jf and paf about talking every 1 knows on text u can match jf 17 with f 35 , f 22 suokhi but in realty its far beyond truth and in war everything is fair and u said abt reading Go read ur self CZ in 1997 india showed that to paf when their aircrft flew inside pakistan and no 1 was able to stop it not even our might f 16s cz they cant go higher then 55000 feet keep dreaming
NEXT WAR AND JF 17's ROLE
we were hvng argmnets abt JF and other aircrafts wht will gone happen if war goes on and can a jf 17 take down any aircraft from indian air force
and do we have move to from jf or f16 to some new techlngy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom