What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 4]

Status
Not open for further replies.
quite true, but what i was pointing or trying to convey was that if PAF want the JFT to be its future, there are a couple of sections that require improvement and the radar is one of them.
in current scenario, it would be ideal to look toward the JFT as the main stay and back bone of our force in comming years and we need to improve on the system to acheive this.

i hope the later blocks (BlkIII onwards) carry a better radar, a more powerfull engine and hence a couple of more hard points. more use of composities will further reduce its RCS and that will be the modle that can be the life line for PAF in comming decades..

regards!

Exactly, from start of its life in PAF, every aspect is being analyzed, noted, improved if needed and up-gradation is going on as we speak. Even blk 2 will be improved in some areas over blk 1 and blk 3 will bring a big change in many areas. Five blocks are planned and throughout it life of say 25 or 30 years, it will keep improving and this will not stop. It is designed as a mainstay fighter and has to be improved from time to time this is being done and will continue for many years to come. From radar to payload, from avionics to airframe, engine is also like to be switched but only if considered necessary, it is in plans already.

Ragards

abaseen, what the hell have you started to do again ?? Why can't you resist posting all this already known crap.

Will you understand after you a ban ??

I told him same thing few pages back but he said "Taimi" is our teacher so i think this time he will listen to his teacher :rofl:

sorry Taimi but can't resist myself after thinking of that post by him :pakistan:

I have questions to military professionals here

Why Pakistan went for the update of old F-16s if Pakistan already start serial production of JF-17Th? It means Pakistan loss the worth of JF-17 against old F-16s?

Does Pakistan satisfy from RD-93 A-B?

What engine Pakistan will select for its further production when Pakistan itself not satisfied from RD-93 and status of WS-13 still on (?) mark?

I have questions to military professionals here

Why Pakistan went for the update of old F-16s if Pakistan already start serial production of JF-17Th? It means Pakistan loss the worth of JF-17 against old F-16s?

Does Pakistan satisfy from RD-93 A-B?

What engine Pakistan will select for its further production when Pakistan itself not satisfied from RD-93 and status of WS-13 still on (?) mark?

I m not a military professional but try to give you answer

MLU of old f-16's will bring them on par with Block 52 and will provide them with the ability to use Aim-120 and other latest armaments used on block 52. Jf-17 is still inferior to block 52 ,also its always good to have diversity .PAF will use Chinese equipment besides US atleast as of now

Currently PAF is satisfied with the performance of RD-93 and there are no reasons PAF is gonna replace it untill and unless WS-13 with better performance comes or another option will be Russian latest developed TVC version of RD-93

a451l4.jpg

Kids sure grow up fast.

Allow me to step in, the reason for going for additional f-16s was solely because PAF has decades of experience and considers them as an ideal multirole fighter that suits PAF combat style. Remember, JFT is a MAINSTAY fighter and f-16 is designated as a FRONT LINE fighter in PAF till the FC-20 comes in. There is a reason we didn't go for a huge chunk of blk 52s as a superior capability will come in a few years time in shape of fc-20 but the importance of f-16 will not be negated even then. Old f016s are being updated as the blk 15 is near obsolete and needed a new lease of life in shape of MLU-3 upgrades and so it gets and remains a viable threat to the adversary even after 30 years of its induction.

Regarding rd-93, it has proved to be a capable and versatile engine for JFT and so far PAF is happy with its very quick response time and fuel efficiency as well as appropriate thrust. The notion of it being under power is curtailed after Zhuhai performance but there is always a second option in shape of ws-13 which is being tested in China as of now, has higher thrust, better FADEC control but slower response time than rd-93.

abaseen , has decreased his spamming by over 90 % -- and we should appreciate it and direct him to productive alternatives-- buddy , from now on ,post fresh info from mostly credible western sites.

and im enjoying your game , ive killed 5 su30s in the first go!

if i may add to nabil's great post,

by mlu we will be able to quickly upgrade our exhisting fleet to blk52+ standard , thus also providing us quality at minimum possible expenses.

the jf17s blk2 might be almost equal to blk52 standard , but the jf17 production rate is relatively slow, particularly till the new aeronautical complex isnt up and running

rd93's thrust to weight ratio is indicated to be greater than 1 by our military professionals.

russia might be providing us with a better varient of rd93 for blk2 -- i think mr.ansari pointed it?

http://dc304.*******.com/img/O_0dRi7d/0.9420195052100643/JF-17.gifhttp://dc304.*******.com/img/uIgGdnYj/0.8838643110860531/jf17-2_2.jpghttp://dc304.*******.com/img/GA-V-kMO/0.5327663345065241/jf17-3.jpghttp://dc304.*******.com/img/E3MtffFk/0.2643706643592022/JF-17-4.jpghttp://dc308.*******.com/img/9xxPKGec/0.6233956899901913/PAFJF-17208_2.jpg

Last edited:
Allow me to step in, the reason for going for additional f-16s was solely because PAF has decades of experience and considers them as an ideal multirole fighter that suits PAF combat style. Remember, JFT is a MAINSTAY fighter and f-16 is designated as a FRONT LINE fighter in PAF till the FC-20 comes in. There is a reason we didn't go for a huge chunk of blk 52s as a superior capability will come in a few years time in shape of fc-20 but the importance of f-16 will not be negated even then. Old f016s are being updated as the blk 15 is near obsolete and needed a new lease of life in shape of MLU-3 upgrades and so it gets and remains a viable threat to the adversary even after 30 years of its induction.

Regarding rd-93, it has proved to be a capable and versatile engine for JFT and so far PAF is happy with its very quick response time and fuel efficiency as well as appropriate thrust. The notion of it being under power is curtailed after Zhuhai performance but there is always a second option in shape of ws-13 which is being tested in China as of now, has higher thrust, better FADEC control but slower response time than rd-93.

Access granted .:rofl:

You are being allowed to enter :thinktank:

dear mani i joined the forum in jul 2010 before jul 2010 what are you and all seniors discuss and what not i dont know the same with jf 17 pics if any of my post or pic already discuss then tell me i will b delet that one or MR TAIMI KHAN can delete it every senior member is my teacher encloding u thanks

dear mani i joined the forum in jul 2010 before jul 2010 what are you and all seniors discuss and what not i dont know the same with jf 17 pics if any of my post or pic already discuss then tell me i will b delet that one or MR TAIMI KHAN can delete it every senior member is my teacher encloding u thanks

be cool buddy and try to visit and read old threads too so that you can get all basic information you need and upgrade your information from them. once get going you will be very easy and fruitful in discussion.
Here our basic purpose is to share knowldge and information in excellent environment of discussion. so try to work out what ever deficency of information with some time in reading old threads and other sources. i know you will do it soon because you look competent person. take care

Never take it personal man,its just to save the thread from derailing or disgracing .when trying to post some article must read the date of the article it will give you an idea that is it already discussed or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom