What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 4]

Status
Not open for further replies.
No eurofighters etc. We can go for Russian SU 30 of J11B among other stuff. And yes no more BS about cost and funds. Every thing could be arranged.

Ideally 150JB-10 and 54 JB11 among other stuff.

If thats the case why dont you go ahead and the ones who are saying that cost aint a problem give PAF 5-10 billion dollars so we can buy the stuff that you guys so desire

For God's sake we should thank China that and its soft loan policy with PAF.. otherwise we'd be stuck with the A-5's too..

Cost has been and is our constraint plain fact no BS!

when the things looked good most members complain that we didn't capitalize...need i remember Block 52 + MLU deal + SAAB 2000 + ZDK-03 + air refulers + JF-17

Its hard enough to maintain a decent deterrence against an airforce whose got a booming economy supporting it but to have to listen all the guys going "Cost aint a problem" .....

If thats the case why dont you go ahead and the ones who are saying that cost aint a problem give PAF 5-10 billion dollars so we can buy the stuff that you guys so desire

For God's sake we should thank China that and its soft loan policy with PAF.. otherwise we'd be stuck with the A-5's too..

Cost has been and is our constraint plain fact no BS!

when the things looked good most members complain that we didn't capitalize...need i remember Block 52 + MLU deal + SAAB 2000 + ZDK-03 + air refulers + JF-17

Its hard enough to maintain a decent deterrence against an airforce whose got a booming economy supporting it but to have to listen all the guys going "Cost aint a problem" .....

Ok could you send me the account number and method of depositing the money? Comon we all are adults here I suppose but some of us are not acting like one. As per PAF website they are going to spend $3-$5 billion on JF-17 programm. Where the hell this money is coming from? Couldn't we use $1 Billion out of it to have some J11b? Bari Sahib it is all about ego.

Yaar we have reached to 421st page from the page no. 200 but still the third squadron is not in the picture and please do no ask me about the induction of LCA.

Ok could you send me the account number and method of depositing the money? Comon we all are adults here I suppose but some of us are not acting like one. As per PAF website they are going to spend $3-$5 billion on JF-17 programm. Where the hell this money is coming from? Couldn't we use $1 Billion out of it to have some J11b? Bari Sahib it is all about ego.

3-5 billion ? That's the total R&D and Production cost. That comes to about 33.3 million per plane...or less if more numbers are planned for that budget. 5 billion $ for any other aircraft procurement won't take you that far. That is why PAF calls it force 'Multiplier'.......that is, getting more quantity in less amount.

It says .. 3 to 5 billion.
3 to 5 billion for spending on infrastructure, factory, aircraft, testing and everything.. unless you can find a counter argument that would allow for similar performance with another aircraft program.. its the best deal yet...considering its all on loan.
Your own money went into the Erieye's, the refuellers.. and the F-16's.
If the PAF wants it..the Chinese will deliver you 60 J-10B's.. and 50 J-11B's by the end of this year.
You will ask them for a loan, which they will provide gladly.. with the usual payment terms.
However, your economic conditions are so bad that even the best certified CPA's west of the Suez would tell you that you only have enough money to pay off the interest on these loans.. thats the x% charged over the original amount.
So you sit quiet..and try to make the best of what you have already got and can afford.

3-5 billion ? That's the total R&D and Production cost. That comes to about 33.3 million per plane...or less if more numbers are planned for that budget. 5 billion $ for any other aircraft procurement won't take you that far. That is why PAF calls it force 'Multiplier'.......that is, getting more quantity in less amount.

I agree but could that handle the threat and defend against MKI, Rafales etc? That is the only question I am looking an answer for otherwise I have no problem with JFT.

I agree but could that handle the threat and defend against MKI, Rafales etc? That is the only question I am looking an answer for otherwise I have no problem with JFT.

It can handle and defend against those fighters on its own turf using tactics and weapons systems devised specifically to tackle those aircraft.

It says .. 3 to 5 billion.
3 to 5 billion for spending on infrastructure, factory, aircraft, testing and everything.. unless you can find a counter argument that would allow for similar performance with another aircraft program.. its the best deal yet...considering its all on loan.
Your own money went into the Erieye's, the refuellers.. and the F-16's.
If the PAF wants it..the Chinese will deliver you 60 J-10B's.. and 50 J-11B's by the end of this year.
You will ask them for a loan, which they will provide gladly.. with the usual payment terms.

However, your economic conditions are so bad that even the best certified CPA's west of the Suez would tell you that you only have enough money to pay off the interest on these loans.. thats the x% charged over the original amount.
So you sit quiet..and try to make the best of what you have already got and can afford.

Oscar Sahib:

By the way I am a CPA too. All I am saying what do we have to defend ourselves against Rafale and MKI etc? If everybody beleives that JF-17 would do that then I will shut up and don't ever post anything on this forum again.

It can handle and defend against those fighters on its own turf using tactics and weapons systems devised specifically to tackle those aircraft.

Allright Sir.

Hi,

Read Oscar's post. Today, if Pakistan says we have 10 billion $ cash up front, Dassault will be more than happy to sell us their main jet, or even propose a new variant customized to PAF's needs , like the Mirage V for Israel Airforce and ROSE package for Mirage III/V of PAF.

Today, if Pakistan says we have 10 billion $ cash up front, even US firms will gladly sell us their weapons, so will Eurofighter GmBH and so will the Russians.

And this will happen regardless of what the relationship between Pakistan and the respective arms' manufacturer country is. No one will give a shyt whether Pakistan is hiding or aiding terrorists. They just want money.

Money is what we don't have. So we have no respect. Next best thing is loans, and no one will ever give you a loan WHEN YOU ACTUALLY NEED one. That's where Chinese help comes in.

We should be more than glad for what China has given us and HOW it has given us.

Seriously, stop this bickering. India has SU 30mki and future Rafale? We have to match up with what we can. It's better than giving up and letting your adversity win. Let them know we don't give up without a fight.

Look at the glass as Half Full.

:)

Oscar Sahib:

By the way I am a CPA too. All I am saying what do we have to defend ourselves against Rafale and MKI etc? If everybody beleives that JF-17 would do that then I will shut up and don't ever post anything on this forum again.

Allright Sir.

Its not about everybody believing, its about the PAF believing.
They believe it meets their requirements for a minimal deterrence and (according to them) it does.

Its not about everybody believing, its about the PAF believing.
They believe it meets their requirements for a minimal deterrence and (according to them) it does.
I find it hard to believe.
Even if it didn't meet their requirements, what other choice do they have? Can they complain about it....in front of the general public and ask for even more funds from the govt.? This IMHO is a flawed perception that just because they are happy with it, or bcoz they claim to be in front of all of us, they think it can meet their needs.

What's benefits difference between Rafale's small-size twin engines and JFT's single engines? What make Rafale's twin engines instead one single? As well as J10 single engines.

see picture post#6251

Hi,

Read Oscar's post. Today, if Pakistan says we have 10 billion $ cash up front, Dassault will be more than happy to sell us their main jet, or even propose a new variant customized to PAF's needs , like the Mirage V for Israel Airforce and ROSE package for Mirage III/V of PAF.

Today, if Pakistan says we have 10 billion $ cash up front, even US firms will gladly sell us their weapons, so will Eurofighter GmBH and so will the Russians.

And this will happen regardless of what the relationship between Pakistan and the respective arms' manufacturer country is. No one will give a shyt whether Pakistan is hiding or aiding terrorists. They just want money.

Money is what we don't have. So we have no respect. Next best thing is loans, and no one will ever give you a loan WHEN YOU ACTUALLY NEED one. That's where Chinese help comes in.

We should be more than glad for what China has given us and HOW it has given us.

Seriously, stop this bickering. India has SU 30mki and future Rafale? We have to match up with what we can. It's better than giving up and letting your adversity win. Let them know we don't give up without a fight.

Look at the glass as Half Full.

:)

your logical reasoning is flawed.... china had billions of dollar ..no one sold them.

your logical reasoning is flawed.... china had billions of dollar ..no one sold them.

Then what did China buy from Russia ?? Why was China once the largest importer of weapons from Russia ??

Then what did China buy from Russia ?? Why was China once the largest importer of weapons from Russia ??

but why didn't they buy from west ? why they are still embargoed ? no doubt in the entire history that west have made most sophisticated weapons .... they could have buy from them also as they had lot of cash. the point was it is not about money alone as the gentleman put it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom