What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 4]

Status
Not open for further replies.
here you go....
6389722603_87bb8769eb_b.jpg

6389727113_6f2a6d15b3_b.jpg

dear yellow is used when you are testing ....... blue is operational colour of PLAAF as i have seen different fighters carrying blue bombs and missiles and fired them but they are not fully loaded with explosives as it is used in traning....... but in larger picture colour doesn't matter........

no budy, PLAAF's empty rounds and testing missiles are blue in colour ... husnain is right

Don't know about t-06, most probably a NO, but Pt-03 & Pt-04 were flown extensively by PAF pilots.

And from pitot tube i meant that long one on the nose cone, definitely there are others which we see just around the cockpit.

But will PT-06 be flown at any stage by PAF pilots?

its been around for a couple of months-- even dubbed as chinese versions of aim120d

---------- Post added at 10:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 PM ----------

7f7oI.jpg
UK7G3.gif

hushangahi

yeah i found it out after i posted the pictures..
i got excited for a second there!

LONDON November 11 news: Recently, there has been a group of online Xiaolong fighter made ​​to add a space-ship missile flight test of the Atlas, which shows that, FC-1 fighter with a long-range attack capability of the sea, a truly multi-purpose aircraft .   FC-1 fighter with a long-range attack capability of the sea   in this group according to the latest exposure of test photos show, FC-1 to add a empty ship missile is a long exposure of YJ-83 missile exports models. Although the missile has already fitted out naval and air force Flying Leopard fighter units, but this is mounted on the FC-1 fighters on the show that made ​​Xiaolong 06 fighter already has a long-range attack capability of the sea, a truly multi-purpose aircraft .   Xiaolong fighters went to the Dubai International Airshow flying stunt show, the first   addition, the 12th Dubai International Air Show will be held November 13-17 in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, China and Pakistan jointly developed the "Fierce Dragon" fighter will be exhibiting, and the exciting flight demonstrations. This is the first time Xiaolong fighters in foreign large-scale air show flight demonstration.枭龙挂反舰导弹试飞 具备对海远程攻击能力! - 尖端兵器 - 环球网社区 -

I think they are asserting this said by Admiral Sergei Gorschkov Former Commander-in-Chief Soviet Navy
"If there is a World War Three, the winner will be the side that can best control and manage the electromagnetic
spectrum."

I believe they are going on about situational awareness with the ability to capture, share, and also deny the enemy use of the electromagnetic spectrum. They are summing up or claimining mastery of radar, IR, radio comms, jamming and anti-jamming, data-links, anti-EMP resistance etc.

No news yet about delivery 50 of JF-17 from China to Pakistan.Defence minister told in Dubai air show that 3 squadron are flying in PAF while another is busy in China.That comments also credit old news that China will deliver 50 A/C to Pakistan.It also looks those plane would be Navy specific.:)

Gripen have canards, why not JF-17s?? That's advantages over JF-17s.

Gripen_Air_Display_440x293.jpg

The author is too flawed in his description for example
Gripen NG is built for such future silent operations. When Gripen NG approaches an advanced adversary in the air, its powerful AESA radar and EW antennas are silent, listening . These two systems are very well adapted for position determination by only listening to enemy emissions . It is important to notice that in a totally silent scenario, where all aircraft avoid emitting with radar, RCS (Radar Cross Section) is meaningless.It doesn’t matter if you have the best stealth features in the world if all radars in the scenario are turned off. And as soon as an enemy turns his radar on and starts emitting, Gripen NG pilots know where he is.
1-AFAIK, EW is not a passive technology but RWR is which author has mixed up with EW, the author also apparently describes AESA as PESA, because AESA does not apply passive tech but avoids detection by employing LPI tech.
2-The author also apparently does not know that passive sensors have their own limitations vis-a-vis active sensors.
3-It is indeed in Passive mode but if grippen relies only on passive while its opponent also uses active sensors to agument passive ones. Grippen would be a clear looser. For example, the passive sensor may tell you that you have an adversary in 200KM but does not tell you where to be exactly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom