What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 4]

Status
Not open for further replies.
To Hell with this attitude of PAF, it the most childish attitude and most people are fed up of this. If they are so secretive about their conduct, then why their chief was blabbering about C-130 got EO/FLIR?

Why they hide general things? Like if they get a awacs from china, what's the problem in telling if it got a aesa or pesa radar? the main thing to hide is particularities. Same thing w.r.t to JF-17, Dont hide the general things too.

Enemies has far more better resources to know a, It's just PAF torturing the AWAM of Pakistan by hiding away the facts.

Patta Patta boota boota haal humara janay hay

Janay na Janay Gul He na Janay Baagh to sara janay hay
U know its better to give mental tensions to the enemies and make them mentally sick and tired of u so that they don't have courage to mess with U.....:smokin:

Going by the PAC project Team, Block-2 radar will be KLJ-7 PD and they didnt mention IRST which means we still have to wait for that and they didn't mention that if they gonna use more alloys on JF-17 so meaning, Block-2 will be using same material of Block 1. NO HMS will be seen on Block 2 either.

Only thing is Jf-17 will have a data link capability, And IFR capability though not using the Swedish Probe which can go inside the airplane and as it was shown in IDEAS-2008 . On one hand they can disclose their intrest in South Afrcan A-Darter missile but on the other hand they forgot to mention any SD-10B or any other new chinese missile we gonna add to our inventory. Anything You guys like to add or did i miss something so you can fill me in?

If they didn't say it means it is not there. That's why i said earlier that did anyone ask that particular question? I don' think so. And that report is prepared from various occasions and by the same report, the PAC project team IS finalizing detials along with guys from CAC.

Why you think PAF is not interested in replacing Chinese radar? It has something to do with its BVR missile and its integration with avionics onboard. This certainly means that PAF knows a lot more than us and exactly know where JF-17 BVR capabilites would be in next 5 years with same radar. No they did not disclose the interest in A-Darter. It is the reporter who made that report who said that there are "consistent news" ... but forget to mention which news he was talking about.

There are two things here Sire. No one leaked the news of RAAD and in the case of SD-10B the news was leaked.Okay

Second thing is, RAAD is being regularly tested, any news of SD-10B being tested or just as the news leaked of SD-10b , did any news of SD-10B leaked? So it's still a smoke screen right now.

Let me remind you the story of MAR-1. That was the strategic missile, so much controversy attached to it due to indian Pressure, even PAF didn't acknowledge it's purchase but they disclosed when the MAR-1 got integrated with JF-17. Now for the SD-10B, No matter how strategic it is when it's existence becomes known, then it should be acknowledged officially to.

And when did PAF official said, " That's it. These are all the changes which would be there in Block-II". Sorry, i didn't hear that.

This is again one of the lamest arguments that Indian will follow us if we declare we have aesa or BVR's. Last time I checked it was Pakistan who was following India after they purchased AWACS and Tested their Brahmos.

Sir, PAF's plans to acquire AWACS dates back to mid-1990's. And what you think, if Indian tested Brahmos earlier, we began development of Babur after that test? ... No. It was only tested afterwards to show the world that we are not the one responsible for introducing offensive weapons in the region. Hope you get the idea.

If they didn't say it means it is not there. That's why i said earlier that did anyone ask that particular question? I don' think so. And that report is prepared from various occasions and by the same report, the PAC project team IS finalizing detials along with guys from CAC.

Why you think PAF is not interested in replacing Chinese radar? It has something to do with its BVR missile and its integration with avionics onboard. This certainly means that PAF knows a lot more than us and exactly know where JF-17 BVR capabilites would be in next 5 years with same radar. No they did not disclose the interest in A-Darter. It is the reporter who made that report who said that there are "consistent news" ... but forget to mention which news he was talking about.

Well I wasnt clear in my post. Officially Next 50 JF-17's will have IFR Enhanced EW spectrum, Datalink and New set of avionics and unofficially it will have IRST and AESA and the whole point of my discussion is PAF should be more open about it's acquisitions

Going by the PAC project Team, Block-2 radar will be KLJ-7 PD and they didnt mention IRST which means we still have to wait for that and they didn't mention that if they gonna use more alloys on JF-17 so meaning, Block-2 will be using same material of Block 1. NO HMS will be seen on Block 2 either.

Only thing is Jf-17 will have a data link capability, And IFR capability though not using the Swedish Probe which can go inside the airplane and as it was shown in IDEAS-2008 . On one hand they can disclose their intrest in South Afrcan A-Darter missile but on the other hand they forgot to mention any SD-10B or any other new chinese missile we gonna add to our inventory. Anything You guys like to add or did i miss something so you can fill me in?

Well you are right abt the asbsence of IRST but i really doubt the incorporation of new materials & radar....however nothing is confirmed but surely composites %age is surely more than previous .......

if BII wont have AESA...then i wud really doubt JFT surpassing F16 in many aspects....

Well I wasnt clear in my post. Officially Next 50 JF-17's will have IFR Enhanced EW spectrum, Datalink and New set of avionics and unofficially it will have IRST and AESA and the whole point of my discussion is PAF should be more open about it's acquisitions

You brought all those things in, while debate was about SD10B!
Only you mentioned IRST.

Logic therefore says "there is something important we don't know" or that it is our thinking that is "total crap" to borrow your phrase. It is expected that not all details are in the public domain and those available are not accurate.

If the PAF are saying they have an improved KLJ-7, better then the specification we have available, something muradk said about two years ago, then hunt and find the latest KLJ-7 details.

Very well summarized... ... but i wud still like see AESA on board JFT ...either chienese or sewdish (Vixen) ......
judging by the PAF statement the radar on J10b isnt AESA/PESA......as same was rumored to be installed on JFT BII

You brought all those things in, while debate was about SD10B!
Only you mentioned IRST.

Things were too jumbled up in mind, so I started with SD-10B and mentioned many things to make my point.

Very well summarized... ... but i wud still like see AESA on board JFT ...either chienese or sewdish (Vixen) ......
judging by the PAF statement the radar on J10b isnt AESA/PESA......as same was rumored to be installed on JFT BII
NABIL confirmed that block 2 will have AESA

Really??

Chinese Military Aviation | China Air Force

20110627_38.jpg
6371460825_b8e4f20376_b.jpg

6371466449_e353ea57de_b.jpg

Did you request more weapons on the JFT? ... ... and CATIC says, "It is an honour!"

My thinking is we are might be looking at a land and anti-ship versions of the same weapon.

migetc.jpg

It seems the JF is indeed going to the Chinese as well.
As a hint.. two different anti-ship missiles, two different customer requirements.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom