What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 4]

Status
Not open for further replies.
does anyone have some detailed specs about the aesa
eg: no. of Twr modules, peak power

yaara ki **** eh???

if there is EFT vs JFT dogfight.... SO probably PAC have UPGRADED our thunder and, they want to check it out with EFT ITS SIMPLE
or

They wish to upgrade JFT, and may be they wants to know the matters in wch JFT is inferior than EFT... and wants to upgrade

& and my friend its the opportunity to watch exactly the MAneuvers of EFT´s ... BECAUSE OUR GREAT FRIEND INDIA IS ON ABOUT TO INDUCT THIS TOY

And also WE will see the DF between RAFAEL & JFT :)

JUST SAYING

What are the advantages of using C++ over ADA?
C++ is not the best language to use in every instance. C++ is a great choice in most instances, but some special circumstances would be better suited to another language.
C++ is an object-oriented programming language, it is designed to allow the
creation and manipulation of objects from the problem domain. Thus, C++ allows programmers
to operate at a higher level of abstraction. This higher level of abstraction allows programmers
to develop software in the language of the problem domain rather than in the language of the computer. The key to a good abstraction is deep knowledge of the problem domain. A good abstraction allows users to use an object in a relatively safe and predictable manner. It reduces the learning curve by providing a simple interface described in terms of the user's own vocabulary.

Some major advantages:
1. C++ allows expression of abstract ideas

C++ is a third generation language that allows a programmer to express their ideas at a high level as compared to assembly languages.
2. C++ still allows a programmer to keep low-level control

Even though C++ is a third generation language, it has some of the "feel" of an assembly language. It allows a programmmer to get down into the low-level workings and tune as necessary. C++ allows programmers strict control over memory management.
3. C++ has national standards (ANSI)

C++ is a language with national standards. This is good for many reasons. Code written in C++ that conforms to the national standards can be easily integrated with preexisting code. Also, this allows programmers to reuse certain common libraries, so certain common functions do not need to be written more than once, and these functions behave the same anywhere they are used.
4. C++ is reusable and object-oriented

C++ is an object-oriented language. This makes programming conceptually easier (once the object paradigm has been learned) and allows easy reuse of code, or parts of code through inheritance.

^^^:enjoy::rofl:
Gud ans....

HAROON BHAI.. I HAVE HEARD somewhere that PAk is jointly developing jet engine with CHN fellows...
i think it was WS13

is it true????

and please tell me what is the major difference between JFT BLK 2 and the STEALTh Version????

We wont give you JF-17 even if you pay 50 Billion dollars....... :P Now move on and quit trolling around.

keep it with you lol..... is JF-17 blk 2 coming with AESA radar .... any specification about it ......

---------- Post added at 12:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 AM ----------

Gud ans....

HAROON BHAI.. I HAVE HEARD somewhere that PAk is jointly developing jet engine with CHN fellows...
i think it was WS13

is it true????

and please tell me what is the major difference between JFT BLK 2 and the STEALTh Version????

Stealth version???? are you serious...dughhhhh you mean JF-17 X. it needed major structural changes. be speculated..

Gud ans....

i think it was WS13

is it true????

i think you meant ''stealthy'' version , rather than redesigned 5th gen. stealth-- moreover pakistan will buy the engines rather than undergoing a joint R&D project

nothing has comeup as of yet on both accounts, so its best not to speculate on rumours --

03_24.gif

C++ is not the best language to use in every instance. C++ is a great choice in most instances, but some special circumstances would be better suited to another language.
C++ is an object-oriented programming language, it is designed to allow the
creation and manipulation of objects from the problem domain. Thus, C++ allows programmers
to operate at a higher level of abstraction. This higher level of abstraction allows programmers
to develop software in the language of the problem domain rather than in the language of the computer. The key to a good abstraction is deep knowledge of the problem domain. A good abstraction allows users to use an object in a relatively safe and predictable manner. It reduces the learning curve by providing a simple interface described in terms of the user's own vocabulary.

Some major advantages:
1. C++ allows expression of abstract ideas

C++ is a third generation language that allows a programmer to express their ideas at a high level as compared to assembly languages.
2. C++ still allows a programmer to keep low-level control

Even though C++ is a third generation language, it has some of the "feel" of an assembly language. It allows a programmmer to get down into the low-level workings and tune as necessary. C++ allows programmers strict control over memory management.
3. C++ has national standards (ANSI)

C++ is a language with national standards. This is good for many reasons. Code written in C++ that conforms to the national standards can be easily integrated with preexisting code. Also, this allows programmers to reuse certain common libraries, so certain common functions do not need to be written more than once, and these functions behave the same anywhere they are used.
4. C++ is reusable and object-oriented

C++ is an object-oriented language. This makes programming conceptually easier (once the object paradigm has been learned) and allows easy reuse of code, or parts of code through inheritance.

Thanks for your lecture.....but each language, including ADA has it's advantages and disadvantages. The biggest advantage in case of JF-17 with C++ is the fact that there are so many civilians in Pakistan who know this language....from Electronics engineers to Computer scientists that it is easy to optimize the system, cheaply and quickly. The whole idea of JF-17 is to make it a in house development, for which C++ fits very well, how many people are taught ADA today in Pakistan? Most learn Java or C/C++/C#

Dubai airshow is around the corner so is JF-17! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom