What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 4]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Assalam_o_Alaikum,

Brother Nabil, Can you tell me ¿What is the YFC-1E?

Assalam_o_Alaikum,

Brother Nabil, Can you tell me ¿What is the YFC-1E?

Here you go:

Yesterday, an authority working at China's number one aviations corporation, the CAC, revealed that the CAC has different standards for the exported and domestic versions of the JF-17 based on the international demand for the JF-17.

They have developed, based on the original JF-17, a new, indigenious stealth YFC-1E multirole, single engined, twin tailed "Fierce Dragon" fighter.

The YFC-1E "Fierce Dragon" indigenous stealth light multirole fighter is developed based on international and domestic demands. It will adapt to 21st century air combat and completely satisfy PLAAF's demand for a high/lo combination of 4th(5th) generation fighters.

Stats on the YFC-1E "Fierce Dragon" Fighter:

Wingspan: 9.18 meters

Length 15.16 meters

height 4.65 meters

wheel track 2.71 meters

frontal wheel track 5.12 meters

Empty weight 10000 kilograms

Maximum take off weight 13800 kilograms

weapons load 3800 kilograms

fuel capacity 2500 liters

Max speed Mach 1.72

Operating ceiling 17500 meters

Take off distance 435 meters

Landing distance 680 meters

range 2500 kilometers

Maximum G-limitations 8 gs

What are the advantages of using C++ over ADA?

We have lot of talent in the C++ language. Thus no issue in having experts at the language, enabling us to have good human resource at hand, giving us the ability to integrate things with the aircraft.

I believe F-35 JSF also uses C/C++ for its source coding.

well, C++ is now old systems, today most people transfer to C#, most effective and advanced.

I am learning to use languages codes in C# and make sure missiles fire properly on accurate targets. :D

JF-17 carrying 2 Anti-Ship missiles and we can assume JF-17 can also carry two RA'AD cruise Missiles. :devil::devil:

97898814.jpg

well, C++ is now old systems, today most people transfer to C#, most effective and advanced.

I am learning to use languages codes in C# and make sure missiles fire properly on accurate targets. :D
Just learning C# is not enough you need to undergo special training to code a radar/missile........
By the way ada and c are still the best

i ghavnt seen an original photo of jf-17 carrying two antiship missles but i have seen an official model photo carrying a central drop tank two c-802s and two sd-10s
the model photo is here in this forum some where

why do we need a photo to confirm every bit of thing...there was a strong discussion before on jf-17 carrying 4 sd-10s or not that was resolved once photo came up...

Just heard that next batch of JF-17 will replace fly-by-wire with fly-by-light, basically replacing copper cables with fiber optic.
Along with weight reduction it will increase data throughput and better protection from EMP.

Does any member have more details on it?

---------- Post added at 10:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 PM ----------

i ghavnt seen an original photo of jf-17 carrying two antiship missles but i have seen an official model photo carrying a central drop tank two c-802s and two sd-10s
the model photo is here in this forum some where

why do we need a photo to confirm every bit of thing...there was a strong discussion before on jf-17 carrying 4 sd-10s or not that was resolved once photo came up...

visit this link for pics
http://www.defence.pk/forums/jf-17-...irole-fighter-thread-4-a-238.html#post2271583

Just heard that next batch of JF-17 will replace fly-by-wire with fly-by-light, basically replacing copper cables with fiber optic.
Along with weight reduction it will increase data throughput and better protection from EMP.

its faster and will help reduce internal heat and seems possible.

C# is good but has more overheads.
For interface programming where fast processing is required and numbers need to be crunched coming from various sensors in real time; C or ADA are much better as they can talk to sensors and devices pretty much directly.

---------- Post added at 10:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 PM ----------

visit this link for pics
http://www.defence.pk/forums/jf-17-...irole-fighter-thread-4-a-238.html#post2271583

A fiber-optic harness transfers pilot-control input from a Flight Control Computer (FCC) to spoilers on the wing. The harness, which carries flight-control signals on optical fiber, performs an electrical-optical conversion at each avionics system endpoint, combining multiple signals onto a common optical backbone that spans the aircraft. The electrical-optical conversion uses inline signal concentrators from Defense Photonics Group of South Plainfield, N.J. Each concentrator can condense thousands of dual-path electrical signals into a single optical bus.

FBL technology provides significant weight savings and increased safety over fly-by-wire systems. The system streamlines a bulky wire bundle into just four fiber-optic wires. The fiber-optic harness transmits a redundant signal for enhanced integrity and system safety. The redundancy is inherent to the design of the harness. A fly-by-wire system would require an additional harness to achieve the same level of safety.

its faster and will help reduce internal heat and seems possible.

A fiber-optic harness transfers pilot-control input from a Flight Control Computer (FCC) to spoilers on the wing. The harness, which carries flight-control signals on optical fiber, performs an electrical-optical conversion at each avionics system endpoint, combining multiple signals onto a common optical backbone that spans the aircraft. The electrical-optical conversion uses inline signal concentrators from Defense Photonics Group of South Plainfield, N.J. Each concentrator can condense thousands of dual-path electrical signals into a single optical bus.

FBL technology provides significant weight savings and increased safety over fly-by-wire systems. The system streamlines a bulky wire bundle into just four fiber-optic wires. The fiber-optic harness transmits a redundant signal for enhanced integrity and system safety. The redundancy is inherent to the design of the harness. A fly-by-wire system would require an additional harness to achieve the same level of safety.

Sorry guys perhaps my question was very vague, i know what benefits FO holds.
My question was, whether we have more details on this news? i.e. Are we going to do it locally or buy pre-tested, plug and play cable sets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom