What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 4]

Status
Not open for further replies.
we discuss it many times with them on there forums .jf-17 is trainer and garbage for them they have secret program of mig-1.4 and Cairo-2000 which will be equal to su-35 or f-35 . jft is second gen fighter as per Egyptians .as per them they get mig-1.4 project secretly from russia and now with touch of egyption tech it will be 4.5++++ gen fighter made in egypt .so made in china not fit for there needs .

Yarr Imran, by virtue of state controlled media educated Egyptians were totally misinformed about Pakistan same as Irananias etc. but post Mubarak era the govt. seem to be under control of anti Pakistan forces.... and i'm telling this for a fact.

Considering the post Mubarak regime's stance towards Pakistan............ i don't see JFT deal going through.

That is funny. Indians are in the same league. They call Thunder "Bandar". But they forget that by calling it Bandar , they are acknowledging it to be the Hanuman Devta which it will vary well prove to be against them

Now, i bet they will never call it 'bandar'

its just a fanclub rumor with no way near to be realistic..
you cant find much links on fiction can you?

Oh, I know that this whole Cairo-2000 business is bogus. I'm just looking for the forum it was found on.

Guys, keep the discussion as per the topic, that is JF-17.

ok
have we any solid info on number of hard points in new batch of 50? would it be 7 or more..

Thunders for strike:D
thunders_rolling_in.jpg

thunder_wmd.jpg

I am addiong this in support of that the JFT can carry 4 x SD-10s.

XWLGM.jpg

q-5E_1256390409_79079.jpg

Q-5E Twin seater
this could be the bird hiding in Chingdu, newly developed Q-5E.
Raised tail, Raised Canopy. Thats what Chinese mentioned about stealthy Jf-17 ! :what:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom