What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 4]

Status
Not open for further replies.
In this pic, it very much look like JFT blk 2, look at the nose, wings, intake, wings straight as JFT and so is intake and nose is diamondish as speculated. However, in the other pic, wings seem dip down, vertical seem like A-5, wing fences towards the wing end? It was just an analysis on my part without challenging any insider's knowledge. You, being a Chinese, know alot more than me :)
i'm only a ordinary aviation fans from china and i am merely reporting what some trustworthy boss said from cdf.
in fact,I admired nabil's comprehensive military knowledge so much in PDF .

also,I can hardly wait to see PAF new JFT BLK2 and PAF paint coating's FC20/J10B

2zxtspk.jpg

from left to right , kindly label it , i cant read the chinese labelling

thankyou!

i'm only a ordinary aviation fans from china and i am merely reporting what some trustworthy boss said from cdf.
in fact,I admired nabil's comprehensive military knowledge so much in PDF .

also,I can hardly wait to see PAF new JFT BLK2 and PAF paint coating's FC20/J10B

I am just a fanboy myself, no expert :D

base price of FC-1 with 100% chinese radar, avionics, weapons is US$10-12m
base price of JFT-block-1 is US$ 15m. block-2 could cost as much as US$20m. still very cheap by western standards. if the french had allowed the avionics and missile package, the JFT-block-1 would have cost US$20m per copy.

That's an amazing price for a Multirole A/c

2zxtspk.jpg

these notes was only guessing from a CDer.this guy is wrong,that unknow bird is JFT variant PT be considered definitive in cdf

http://www.defence.pk/forums/military-aviation/92877-pakistan-will-soon-get-j-10b.html
actually ,pupu who was one of the first to propose that CAC and PAC were developing JFT stealthy variant in cdf.
He was talking about that there are a new JFT variant will soon make its first flight tests in this thread. but I dont know why the news was not made public at last.

[CCTV WORLD WEEKLY TV program ] The story of JF17 in KAMRA(A)

That is one of the stranger things for me that the second part (about black spider squadron ) of this CCTV JFT program wasnot also broadcasted at last .

Last edited by a moderator:

I am afraid you got it wrong there Haroon. F-8 is longer in length and about the same height as j-10. The aircraft is smaller than j-10 standing next to it so F-8 is out of equation. This pic is very dubious and is most likely the JFT blk 2. The labeling done by some member is wrong too as the two j-10s can be seen easily, compare their tails, noses and canopies.

TaimiKhan: I came. I read. I left. :D

I openly accept that the JF-17 is a great fighter jet!

That's an amazing price for a Multirole A/c
your LCA was projected to cost same ..even though it used a expensive foreign radar..
its price has gone up now because of LOW order and VERY expensive engine and radar/subsystems

In this pic, it very much look like JFT blk 2, look at the nose, wings, intake, wings straight as JFT and so is intake and nose is diamondish as speculated. However, in the other pic, wings seem dip down, vertical seem like A-5, wing fences towards the wing end? It was just an analysis on my part without challenging any insider's knowledge. You, being a Chinese, know alot more than me :)
nabil

Maybe the redesigned JFT PT with the wing fences to be safe.just like j20 PT01 with ventral fin or JFT PT01 with wing fences too. The real JFT variant of production that all these things will be canceled at last,After all,it is just a JFT PT????

Quoting Eagle Hannan on jf-17 block 2

WMD advertised for JFT is @ par with Sniper pod. LGBs and PGMs are already validated on JFT. Passive sensors are mastered by russians, found on SU and Migs have already found their way on JFT blk2. Thats the beauty of integration.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom