What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 4]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thunders_formation-HUD.jpg

is it real or PS . . . . . ?

Tit bit at last....

I ate his brains out :P

All i got was that JFT blk 2 will have the backup manual flight control removed, now full authority FBW in all hemispheres as the nose design changed, JFT center of gravity also shifted a bit. Houshanghai, there is the answer for wing fences :D
Also, IRST is there for sure, so is AESA and chin pylon, didnt tell whether one or two?

one chin pylon ofcourse...the port side has a cannon remember
and thanks for the news!

and believe me in above image it JFT and diamond shape nose . . . . . . . . for sure

but question is what amount of RCS reduction it bring's to JFT

bro
IMO. reduce JFT frontal RCS mainly.

Tit bit at last....

I ate his brains out :P

All i got was that JFT blk 2 will have the backup manual flight control removed, now full authority FBW in all hemispheres as the nose design changed, JFT center of gravity also shifted a bit. Houshanghai, there is the answer for wing fences :D
Also, IRST is there for sure, so is AESA and chin pylon, didnt tell whether one or two?

sorry,nabil.i don't konw .you know this is such hign-secret project .there almost haven't any infs about it in cdf now.
but according to one eye witness( a cder alonge with Mr.G),it is very impressed him that new JFT PT have V-head as same as J20.

sir muse wished PAF new JFT BLK2's paint coating like this.

Do you like it ??Who agrees disagrees with muse

LdKGW.jpg

GlNfL.jpg

Houshanghai the current colour scheme of Thunder is marvelous, its very difficult to detect during close air combat, the silverish steel grey scheme perfectly blends into sky backdrop.

PAF added high-viz scheme to 08-105 and -110 aircraft to review new marking (that remind me of Wild weasal F16 scheme rejected in mid80s) , at present all Block-I will have old scheme, which is praised by the Thunder team.

A possible Naval version or a dedicated strike version may have some different scheme...its too early to debate on any such thing.

is it real or PS . . . . . ?

Its PS, but text for each and every value is written on the original picture...if i recall correctly the font's name is 'System':D

Lets see how many answers this...whats the meaning of 'SIM'? displayed in left bottom section of HUD.

Its PS, but text for each and every value is written on the original picture...if i recall correctly the font's name is 'System':D

Lets see how many answers this...whats the meaning of 'SIM'? displayed in left bottom section of HUD.

Simulation?

JF-17 Thunder fighter's evolution
made this video
apologies for the song -- audioswap is acting out at the moment.. btw this song reminds me of diamond head and metallica:P

Last edited by a moderator:
3af782021c6ac7e8024bedfe199b156b.jpg

i would really like to see a cft option for jft.. if f-5 can have , then any fighter can!

Houshanghai the current colour scheme of Thunder is marvelous, its very difficult to detect during close air combat, the silverish steel grey scheme perfectly blends into sky backdrop.

PAF added high-viz scheme to 08-105 and -110 aircraft to review new marking (that remind me of Wild weasal F16 scheme rejected in mid80s) , at present all Block-I will have old scheme, which is praised by the Thunder team.

A possible Naval version or a dedicated strike version may have some different scheme...its too early to debate on any such thing.

sir murad said ''JF-17 for PAF are going to be in 3 colors , dark grey, light grey and the last will be a mixture of brown and lightbrown.'' in 2009

ive qouted the post in the info pool thread

Simulation?
Yes, that refers to the status of selected missile,SIM means simulation mode (used during A-A training), the other modes are ready (RDY), mal-function (MAL) and safe (SAF).

sir murad said ''JF-17 for PAF are going to be in 3 colors , dark grey, light grey and the last will be a mixture of brown and lightbrown.'' in 2009

ive qouted the post in the info pool thread
Yes, we can expect those schemes in upcoming blocks in next 5-7 years.

According to the latest infs from fyjs.cn,CAC and PAC are developing JFT ( two-seater )version now .and strive for JFT export to Egypt.(the document come from AVIC (Aviation Industry Corporation of China) official Website)

google translate
继续加强军贸新产品的开发力度,重点抓好AMF、歼10出口型、枭龙双座等重点项目的研发和市场营销工作。
Continue to strengthen military trade to strengthen the development of new products and focus on AMF,J10 fighters export version, XiaoLong (JFT) two-seater and so on key projects, such as the research and development and the International Marketing .

fyjs.cn link(note the part of red word);
http://www.fyjs.cn/bbs/htm_data/27/1107/352826.html

AVIC original Link:

http://www.avic.com.cn:81/LANTOP_KXFZG/LANTOP_KXFZG_HDDT/2011526142222734.asp?pid=8968

TODAY,Chinese aviation fan very happy to hear this good news that JFT will have (two-seater )version soon.so they made a CG of JFT (two-seater) and posted it in cdf. but i prefer to see that they add a V-head in the arts of JFT(two-seater )..:azn:

XCXaS.jpg

from french

24072011121601.jpg

Translation
Yellow - Ensure the contract of 50 Pakistani FC-1
Blue - Signature of the export of L-15 to start the client (?)
Green - Strive to signing the contract to export J-10
Purple - Promote the draft FC-1 single-seater and two-seater for the Egyptian contract

from chinese
CNAC: Xiaolong on Pakistan to ensure the follow-up 50 contracts, L-15 Starting user export transactions; strive Raptors signed the contract ...
-
1 Good grasp of key products in the international arms trade marketing, to ensure follow-up to Pakistan Xiaolong 50 contract, L-15 transaction start user exit; strive Raptors signed the contract to promote the single-seat and seat Xiaolong Egypt project contract; while we must vigorously develop the international military and civilian helicopter market.

2 Continue to strengthen the military and trade new product development efforts, focus on AMF Advanced Multirole Fighter, F-10 export-oriented, Xiaolong two-seater and other key project development and marketing.

They are going to participate in Paris airshow, Moscow airshow, Beijing airshow and Dubai airshow.

referring to this news ,bro?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom