What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 4]

Status
Not open for further replies.
so we should expect these changes in next 50?
i think next 50 would be similar the redesigning may be onward to first 100.??

as first 50 will be completed tby end of this year it could be for next 50 batch, which would be an incredible improvement..its amazing how fast china is moving foreword.. with this pace they may match american technology within this decade

new JFT PT's vertical stabilizer was redesigned too
this new JFT PT's vertical stabilizer look like Eurofighter's by the rumor.
there have a hole in the vertical stabilizer like Eurofighter's
images

What about canted vertical stabilizers?

1105061819774b712b5847983d_jpg_thumb.jpg

I hope what you say comes true, but really if its true there have been really some major re-designs in the block-2 that too with so much pace, there are not may aircrafts whose second blocks/batches have seen such a redesigns , Change in nose design, wing shape, vertical stabilizer etc will give it a completely new breed

Sorry,bro. only time will tell.....
Mr.G were fairly sure there are a V-head JFT PT in yangliang and also he said the bird had made its first flight tests. but he did not mention whether or not the V-head JFT PT is JFT blk2.

What about canted vertical stabilizers?

1105061819774b712b5847983d_jpg_thumb.jpg

Perhaps be only an optical illusion about canted vertical stabilizers^^

Houshanghai don't know why but this vertical stabilizer doesn't seems to be a JFT one, there is a clear difference in the vertical stabilizer of this aircraft shown in the pic and that of JFT

Looks like A-5 to me, notice the wing pattern and two wing fences, wings dipping sown which is not the case with JFT, also the vertical tail has no ECM housing, rather, looks similar to A-5 tail. Nose portion also not as dimondish as previous pic. Very doubtful to me.

Houshanghai don't know why but this vertical stabilizer doesn't seems to be a JFT one, there is a clear difference in the vertical stabilizer of this aircraft shown in the pic and that of JFT

comparison with A-5....

a-5jpg.jpg

google translate

Google Translate

btw

I am just convey some new JFT pt infs from some very trustworthy boss in cdf .
In fact I do not know anything about the JFT PT.
I can only say MR.G is very famous and reliable boss in cdf.(MR.G is just first man who had disclosed the pic of H6K . Y7AWACs.Y8AWACs.....in CDF.actually he is regarded as NO.1 well-informed sources about yanliang,you know yangliang is a such heavy security place and nobody wants to AA's tea.)
SOME YANLIANG's PICS BY MR.G

Y7AWACs j10b
3586ivt.jpg

H6K
r8tr3k.jpg

2eekm4g.jpg

this NEW JFT PT BY the rumor

Y8AWACs
zdk-03-13-large.jpg

So i Personally think Mr.G is impossible to mistake a A5 for V-head JFT PT.and i'm sure that there must be some other more sharp photograph about the new JFT PT in this guy's hand,but he dare not to disclose these sharp photographs now.

The context should have been understood bro, the point is your posted pic's similarity with A-5, the place is irrelevant.

It is very likely that it is an A-5.
The telltale wind fences,and if looked at closer.. one can almost make out the large intakes on the sides.
The only thing that seems out of place in an A-5 is the raised canopy.. although that may very well be due to the angle of the shot.

I dearly wish that i am wrong about your pic houshanghai, may it prove to be the JFT blk 2 but for now it seems rather A-5ish. :)

I dearly wish that i am wrong about your pic houshanghai, may it prove to be the JFT blk 2 but for now it seems rather A-5ish. :)
also,I don't know why it look like a A5.(the pic was taken by MR.G too)
The topic of this pic was about V-head jft and it was posted in CDF official blogs
But then the blog was deleted by cdf mod soon. it show the JFT PT is still a top secret project now

I think Jf-17 news are being tightly controlled now a days, that's why we are not hearing what next block will be or the unofficial diamond nose shape Jf-17

new JFT PT's vertical stabilizer was redesigned too
this new JFT PT's vertical stabilizer look like Eurofighter's by the rumor.
there have a hole in the vertical stabilizer like Eurofighter's
images

if i say that the eurofighter and rafale's common ancestor is ye-8 before the eurpean fighter programme came along , a lot of people will come to argue with me--- these people also say that jft is a mig21 derivative and in the same breath say jft is a f5 derivative -- however if you compare both the mig21 and f5 you dont see much resemblance.Similarly check Novi Avion

http://dc247.*******.com/img/CWDTCfRp/Ye-8__typhoon1.JPGhttp://dc306.*******.com/img/s8-jwhsT/gra6.PNGhttp://dc312.*******.com/img/I93pBSt_/super7_f5.jpg
http://www.defence.pk/forums/military-photos-multimedia/75408-combat-aircraft-designs-42.html

google translate

Google Translate

btw

I am just convey some new JFT pt infs from some very trustworthy boss in cdf .
In fact I do not know anything about the JFT PT.
I can only say MR.G is very famous and reliable boss in cdf.(MR.G is just first man who had disclosed the pic of H6K . Y7AWACs.Y8AWACs.....in CDF.actually he is regarded as NO.1 well-informed sources about yanliang,you know yangliang is a such heavy security place and nobody wants to AA's tea.)
SOME YANLIANG's PICS BY MR.G

Y7AWACs j10b
3586ivt.jpg

2eekm4g.jpg

this NEW JFT PT BY the rumor
2zxtspk.jpg

Y8AWACs
zdk-03-13-large.jpg

So i Personally think Mr.G is impossible to mistake a A5 for V-head JFT PT.and i'm sure that there must be some other more sharp photograph about the new JFT PT in this guy's hand,but he dare not to disclose these sharp photographs now.

In this pic, it very much look like JFT blk 2, look at the nose, wings, intake, wings straight as JFT and so is intake and nose is diamondish as speculated. However, in the other pic, wings seem dip down, vertical seem like A-5, wing fences towards the wing end? It was just an analysis on my part without challenging any insider's knowledge. You, being a Chinese, know alot more than me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom