What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 4]

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you talk about Indian fighters then you surely need a neutral source but not same for other side

If you got any problem, then don't come here and post comments like this. you forgot that, even in your LCA, arjun and missile threads, insiders sources are qouted and believed. so don't come here and act like damn ignorant fool which don't know what respected insider sources mean, when specially the source is from pakdef. since you got know idea what pakdef means. and what Pshamim, Eagle Hannan and Nabil_05 means to you, and our moderator has clearly warned Take it or leave it, and even after your are bickering like old lady who spoils the good mood and atmosphere as well. So Please.

they should equip thunders with LS-6 100kg and 50kg bombs as soon as possible!!!
collateral damage is too much even from those 250lbs bombs that our f-16s are using to bomb terrorists hideouts..

we need those 50kg LS-6 ASAP!

Thunder-Riders_briefing.jpg

293_5610.jpg

155841_186854887_JF-17_Thunder_Fighter_Aircraft.jpg

guys, has anyone found the new jft pic with panthers insignia yet?

BVR- BEYOND VISUAL RANGE MISSILE
AESA- ACTIVE ELECTRONIC SCANNED ARRAY

I heard A5 Fanton retired on at 1st April 2011 as the 2nd Sqd rose up ??????

quote sir p.shamim

3 days ago, I received an unbelievable news which is on Chinese media . That the next 50 JF-17 are being gifted to PAF by China free of cost. My chinese sources have sent me a link to a video from NTDTV discussing this very subject . Unfortunately the video is in Chinese but shows JF-17s. A Chinese friend of mine will translate and I will post it later.

I contacted several of my sources and got the confirmation that news was correct

【热点互动】中共为何急送巴基斯坦50架战机 youmaker.com

:china::china::pakistan::pakistan:

hi,bro.but NTDTV is a Anti-China media all the time. most of their news always spread chinese bad rumours and make some trouble.Actually,it is a Western media and isn't a official chinese media too.so i doubt the inf is real.

this is one hot insignia of panthers squadron! -- but the serial number is of black spiders? photoshop?

BlackPanthers.jpg

this is one hot insignia of panthers squadron! -- but the serial number is of black spiders? photoshop?

BlackPanthers.jpg

I have seen that plane but I doubt whether it had this painting in reality. Looking at the pic it looks like a ferry trip from Farnborough. And the panther has different grey then the numbers. All together a bit PS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom