What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 3]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

All war planes are developed and designed by air forces directly or indirectly---this plane was developed by chinese industrial complex with pak giving the input what they wanted alongwith their engineers and pilots---so nothing new or big deal about it. Paf is talking like it has re-invented the wheel.

It is the same every where else as well. The nations that build planes have advanced engineering complexes and vast industrial base where private sector is ****** rich or is funded by the govt as well.

These private industrial complexes have serving air force pilots---retd air force pilots---aeronautical engineers---metalurgists---scientists---you name it they got it---they got money---technology---research---manpower that pakistan cannot imagine in its wildest of dreams---so why would the air forces of these nations start building what they don't need to.

In pakistan---WAKE UP YOUNG PAKISTANI---the only major industrial complex with any substantial engineering background and production capability is the pak millitary---take it to the private sector and they got nothing---just a little bit here a tad bit there---nothing of subsatnce---so who do you think would be involved in building the plane.

Pakistan air force is pursuing this plane just for the sake of their ego---once they found out about the J 10---that is what they should gone after---and the J 11---.

JF 17 is a dumb mistake---one of many---.

Pak would be better served with 60-75 J 11's and 200 J 10's alongwith the F 16's.

60-75 plus J 11's will be sufficient to put pak airforce at par with the iaf on its own turf.

Paf desperately needed some heavy weight to go mano a mano against the su30---but they are strutting around with their puny little achievement---fool me once shame on you---fool me twice---shame on me---pak public has been fooled again.

Your fighter interceptors needs to make a power statement---where you needed a steriod filled heavy muscular machine---you are sending in a chicken hawk---.

Pakistan air force needed a PITBULL to face indian air force---all they have been able to come up is a chihuaha.

The sole purpose of the project was to come up with something that the enemy will stop for a moment and think about the consequences---jf 17 does nothing of that kind---if it didnot bring india to the table---then the project is a failure.

Suppose if pakistan had a fleet of 75 J 11's---75 F 16's blk 52's and MLU's and 75 M2K9's---does anyone think that india's power posturing would have been different---.

Please don't talk about paf being the only air force to make their own plane---.

very true. i must agree. i would also like to add that pakistan requires between 450 to 500 latest fighters in their inventory. 60 UAE mirage 2009 would have been great addition to maintain a fleet of 100 mirages. for another 15 years. In the islamic world pak might be first to make a fighter but it is not that bigger a deal. it can become a big deal once jf 17 beats all the light weight single engine fighters on its level eg Saab JS 39 gripian or become equal to f16 block 52.

jf17 is a great fighter, at least it is a better plane then the old FP7. It will definately be an excellent upgrade to the old mig21 an A5 . PAF after the first 50 fighter should start rolling out jf17 block 2 version, with all latest up grades.

PAF should invest in converting JF 17 to a dedicated ground attack fighter version as well. They should also add required avonics/radar an a 1× 30 mm (1.18 in) GAU-8/A Avenger gatling cannon.

Instead of investing on new advance trainers from china, pakistan should invest in producing twin seat jf17 as trainers/ fighter.

I would also like to add that the corruption in pakistan does not let the country grow or evolve we have so many opportunities but who wants to invest in pakistan considering the way things are so if you are connected in pak then its good for u other wise you suffer or pay your way. so if some one wants to open up a private firm even in terms of defence he has to pay millions in bribe an there is no confirmation that the company will get the tender. so thats why all you see is defence or govt related or political backs firms in pak....

It will be hard to get, j11 if they can buy its great. if PAF is looking for a twin engine aircraft then another great option for PAF would be to go for brand new version of jh7 upgrade it with western avonics, radar. A dedicated 5 squadron of 15 fighters each for the naval role at the southern command would be great addition.
:pakistan:

MastanKhan -- que hablas, hermano?

to call Thunder Program a ''mistake'' -- well, that's your own prerogative, bro. But please explain your reasoning behind this statement. What leads you to say that about what I view as a very cost-effective solution, a potent one as it further matures

Hi Abou,

Como estas hermano---que paso con tu visita a washington---. Estas alla ahorita.

hermano me voy a ir alla en la segunda semana de Julio.

Fui admitido a George Washington University; a la escuela de negocios.

que pasa hoy en dia en Washington? Estas alla en Julio, o es un visita corto?

Hi,

Okay---back to english----I am on the west coast---close to san francisco---ever in the area---let me know---and no---I won't be in washington area.

Cali bees are dangerous saw on nat geo lol.

MK do you support the number increase of FC-20 instead of Thunders to halt at 180.

Cali bees are dangerous saw on nat geo lol.

MK do you support the number increase of FC-20 instead of Thunders to halt at 180.

Hi,

Yes I would---. Unless has a magic bullet that can turn things around.

We are due to see a JF-17 at Farnborough Aiur Show in July this year. Can anyone tell me if this aircraft will be a fully operational one or a company demo model? Hoping it is a front-line aircraft for obvious reasons

Well there is speculation this one will participate
Pakdef&

jf17_vd2_pakwheelscom.jpg

It is in Service with Pakistan Air Force and will be flown by P
Pakistan Air Force Pilot.

We are due to see a JF-17 at Farnborough Aiur Show in July this year. Can anyone tell me if this aircraft will be a fully operational one or a company demo model? Hoping it is a front-line aircraft for obvious reasons

My thinking, when I take into consideration that Farnborough is more about selling than public intertaiment, they will include an operational plane so that, within certain limits, they can demostrate some functions to potential buyers.

The colours will not matter much although want to think they will go with "operational" colours and away from the attractive national colours. I believe they would want customers to see a mean fighting machine!

Just my thoughts! :undecided: :undecided: :undecided:

I hope so too but the jet is produced by China and Pakistan so it my go in that configuration but this one definitely looks better!
jf17.jpg

jf17.jpg

I purpose that why we dont buy sensors for detections and some other instruments from west and them mix them with chines one and make our own radar on our own requirements.

su-30 mki is superior to jf-17. Is it just that su-30mki has a better radar? or r there other reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom