What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 3]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any idea as to what number of aircrafts from the first batch of 50, will be used for ground-support role only?

I had based my assertion on information provided by pshamim here, which stated that PAF is having certain issues with mating S10A with KLJ-7 and that KLJ-7 will be replaced by KLJ-10 in order to overcome that problem.

Do clear it up for me, please, if the situation is different from what I have perceived.

All fifty would go, reason being they are replacing two tactical bomber Sqds comprising of A-5s, its the 39th Tactical Wing i believe, so they all would be assigned as ground support role, in addition as interceptor role also, if they could.

The current KLJ-10 can not be fitted into JF-17, due to its size, but what can be done is, do some modifications and make it proper enough to gt fitted into JF-17 a smaller variant with smaller antennas size but specifications as good as KLJ-10.

yeah air chief statement says that but we really dont know the inside story.
Because few days back they introduce 4 indigenous parts of avionic system. and they said that they want to start indigenous production for the whole avionics suite in few years time, so why would they still want to go with french deal. the whole situation is messed up right now. things will get clear when the 2nd batch production starts. if they go for the french deal then the only reason will be weapons package.
In my opinion pakistan should put the same money in local development rather than giving it to french. But that would decrease the export potential cuz countries would rather go for a plane with avionics from a reputed country. But even then we can offer a customised version as per there needs.

I dont proclaim to know the inside story but a pointer for you to read between the lines. PAF is paying 1.2 Billion for kitting up 50 planes. I can bet you they are looking at getting further technologies which they lack and this is the price the french are extracting from them for it. It makes sense if we have a requirement of 150 planes to be at this level of sophistication. This could explain the high price.Just a guess from a novice!!!
Araz

currently jf 17 is using klj 7 .....

anyone has some specs ??

The known specs are as per the manufacturer brochure, what the original specs are after so many years or after modification are not know for now. Being kept classified.

MastanKhanji,

I think that I have finally understood what you feel and your anguish is understandable. Many times I have felt similar things --- even about my country. At times I also get anguished and have realised out that India is currently still a poor developing country, albeit with potential, because we the people deserve no better. But then in the Indo-Pak context I also have the luxury of knowing that India is currently much better placed than Pakistan --- but that is no consolation.

Now that I know what you have been silently screaming all along I shall make my final comments in this thread in this regard; any further discussions on my part will only serve to hijack this thread.

Over the past decade you have witnessed the tangible changes that have occurred and the differing paths that Pakistan and India have taken. You are anguished that Pakistan has seemingly remained stagnant while India is talked of having a global role and the credit for this goes to the long term policies that successive Indian governments, however corrupt, have taken. We are in the active process of getting closer to US and China leaving aside past acrimony.

India being larger and having a more mature civilian leadership since independence has weathered the enmity against Pakistan with lesser shocks while Pakistan is still consumed by the same.

All the ills that currently plague India seems to be reduced due to the economic growth and future potential. You are not confident of the same for your beloved country.

All I can say is that one must have patience and believe that good times will come. 'Every dog will have his day' --- but no one knows when. It does not have to happen at the same time for all. Nations have much stronger tenor. When China was what India is today and India was then twiddling her fingers a MastanKhan who loves India would have said similar things about India. But somewhere down the line things took a positive turn for us.

You are deploring Pakistanis to do the right thing. But doing the same takes time. This is not like a regime change. India has taken more than a decade to do some things right and then 9/11 came. Changing mindsets takes time. If you are lucky you will find someone who grabs the bull by the horns --- an extremely rare event.

China and India have had such people --- and by and large their thoughts have been allowed to flower and flourish. I do not know whether Pakistan has experienced any such defining moment, but she certainly will have ! Sooner or later the positive vibes of this region as a whole will have its effect. I believe that this is inevitable.

One must give Pakistan more time and believe that Pakistan will be such that she no longer has to ride piggy-bank on others. This is the only way out, be it Pakistan or India.

But at the end of the day I feel that you must slightly lift Pakistan from the perch where you have kept her and slightly push India down. This is perhaps closer to reality.

And pray that the doldrums that Pakistan is currently in will disappear in time. I have no doubt they will. For the time being one needs to let certain things continue and work for other things to change.

I don't think that I have truly replied to your thoughts. I also believe that an unlikely future Indo-Pak conflict may not change the overall future potential of both the nations acting in concert.

Given the mistakes that you believe that Pakistan has taken, currently the JF-17 is perhaps the only option and from now on I shall, on my part, keep this thread at that only.

Thanks for reading.

here are klj 7 radar specs but these spcs are not accurate as they may be superseded as the the technology keeps on improving

Frequency: X-band
Range:
Look-up: ≥105 km (for RCS of 5 m2)
Look-down: ≥85 km (for RCS of 5 m2)
Total targets tracked: 10 in TWS (Track-While-Scan) mode
Reliability:
MTBF (Mean Time Between Failure): 220 hours
MTTR (Mean Time To Recovery): 0.5 hours
Weight: ≤120 kg
Volume: 0.065 m3

the usa has 17 planes code named cyntripicus or otherwise known as auroas. these planes use led optic meshing technology allowing for broadcasting on the outer skin of the fusaloge of the plane to digitaly display any backround the plane is currently flying in giving it cloaking ability. visualy and on radar using a combination of stealth technology but visualy the planes are indistinguishable from the backround air. these planes fly at speeds of 17 thousand knots and at altitudes of 100 thousand feet. these planes are mostly used for survaliance through cross x-ray scanning allowing to see 10 feet through any solid state matter like the wall of a building like the cameras at security in airports. all these planes are housed in an underground series of bunkers in marysville california next to veil airforce base. planes cost 7.1 billion dollars per. have a loading capacity of only 2500 pounds enough to carry two standard jbs nuclear tipped 10 megaton cluster warheads enough to vaporize a country the size of well... pakistan. to detect these planes use a biphocating frequency of 100.1 fm through reflective radar to detect them its pretty easy. thease planes can be in your country in less than 60 minutes using the cyntripicle forces of the earths magnetosphere to aid in speed and altitude gain. these planes are stuck in geosyncranice orbit when they fly they are essentaly flying 90 degree downward angles. they are grey including the windheilds half diamond shapes with a shiny sheen. their engines make a soft hum that can be heard but only up to 750 feet away. these planes are not manuravable they are not capapble of dog fights but can bomb unempeeded and photograph as well. they run on liquid hydorgen rocket fuel and can go from 0-17k knots in less than a minute after an altitute of 25k feet has been reached.

series number 'jx7-9000' their primary designations

to see a full scamatic try ip address 198.192.3.5 port 27 name central pw 222333 pop3 address trinax.gov.meclanti.

the usa has 17 planes code named cyntripicus or otherwise known as auroas. these planes use led optic meshing technology allowing for broadcasting on the outer skin of the fusaloge of the plane to digitaly display any backround the plane is currently flying in giving it cloaking ability. visualy and on radar using a combination of stealth technology but visualy the planes are indistinguishable from the backround air. these planes fly at speeds of 17 thousand knots and at altitudes of 100 thousand feet. these planes are mostly used for survaliance through cross x-ray scanning allowing to see 10 feet through any solid state matter like the wall of a building like the cameras at security in airports. all these planes are housed in an underground series of bunkers in marysville california next to veil airforce base. planes cost 7.1 billion dollars per. have a loading capacity of only 2500 pounds enough to carry two standard jbs nuclear tipped 10 megaton cluster warheads enough to vaporize a country the size of well... pakistan. to detect these planes use a biphocating frequency of 100.1 fm through reflective radar to detect them its pretty easy. thease planes can be in your country in less than 60 minutes using the cyntripicle forces of the earths magnetosphere to aid in speed and altitude gain. these planes are stuck in geosyncranice orbit when they fly they are essentaly flying 90 degree downward angles. they are grey including the windheilds half diamond shapes with a shiny sheen. their engines make a soft hum that can be heard but only up to 750 feet away. these planes are not manuravable they are not capapble of dog fights but can bomb unempeeded and photograph as well. they run on liquid hydorgen rocket fuel and can go from 0-17k knots in less than a minute after an altitute of 25k feet has been reached.

to see a full scamatic try ip address 198.192.3.5 port 27 name central pw 222333 pop3 address trinax.gov.meclanti.
Son get your brain checked by a doctor.

hi^^^
omg i thought he was giving some futuristic concept for JF-17 thunder :rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Keep the discussion to JF-17, for corruption, military take overs and other stuff, there are threads, and if you don't find one, open one and discuss.

Keep this thread for just JF-17.

Thanks

Hey Mod,

Sorry about taking advantage of your kindness---I apologize for that. Thankyou for being considerate.

the usa has 17 planes code named cyntripicus or otherwise known as auroas.

Hi,

There are so many different stories about the AURORA---some guess it can speed upto 5000 mph---flying around 20 plus miles up there.

The led optic technology has been in place for many a years---the problem is that with the u s of a---you will never know what you get into.

It is prudent to stay away.

Hi,

About the JF 17, PAF and Alan Warnes---people need to understand---Alan has a business to run. He is always on the lookout for information---new information toincrease the sale of his magazine. People that is what he does for a living.

In these hard times for magazine sale---the JF 17 has given him a new lease on life---here is pakistan air force--a well known air airforce full of drama and intrigue at every step---and here is this air force giving him carte blanche---giving him the insider knowledge---what do you expect for him to say---a prudent business man would be full of praises..

Coming back to the jf 17----as the paf enforces its style of flying low low for over many a years---right at the deck level---for that reason a smaller and well equipped fighter interceptor the size of the jf 17 does indeed meet their criteria. Truly a pint sized interceptor against a giant of a plane---paf believes that it can use the ground clutter to its advantage---closer to the ground more difficult it gets to get a radar lock on the plane and similiarly a difficult missile lock.

Even if there is a missile lock---so close to the ground at deck level---most of the missile go astray---get confused by the heat of the ground and rock clusters.

Funny it is---the roles have switched---in the 60's---we had hgih flying high altitude large interceptors the F 86 and had the low flying smaller size gnat---. Now the indians have massive strike aircraft and interceptors and pakistan has gone the other way around---smaller is better.

Now what does that mean for an ordinary man---any ordinary pakistani---. The ordinary pakistani has a right ot ask questions---. The questions will follow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom