What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 3]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,
People of the forum, i think we have had enough discussions regarding JF-17 radars, missiles, engine, avionics etc. so just for a change what do u people think that who should direct the promotional video of JF-17 Thunder, Pakistan has some good directors like Jammi, Asim Raza, Saqib Malik who have the caliber to perform this task but since this project can earn us billions so we can also go for foreign directors. Pakistan has always lagged in the promotional skills so if Pakistan want to export JF-17 we are going to have to do a lot more than flying a green colored JF-17around the skies in ISB or few pictures of JF-17 carrying runway bombs isn't enough to attract the customers, strong advertisement always lure the customers irrelevant of the true capabilities of the product. So it's time for a change PA never advertised Alkhalid tank the way they should have, similarly i have a feeling that the same treatment will be given to JF-17 thunder. However, i am hoping that PAF wont be slacking off like PA in this respect & will try to glorify the image of JF-17 as much as possible

Hello,
People of the forum, i think we have had enough discussions regarding JF-17 radars, missiles, engine, avionics etc. so just for a change what do u people think that who should direct the promotional video of JF-17 Thunder, Pakistan has some good directors like Jammi, Asim Raza, Saqib Malik who have the caliber to perform this task but since this project can earn us billions so we can also go for foreign directors. Pakistan has always lagged in the promotional skills so if Pakistan want to export JF-17 we are going to have to do a lot more than flying a green colored JF-17around the skies in ISB or few pictures of JF-17 carrying runway bombs isn't enough to attract the customers, strong advertisement always lure the customers irrelevant of the true capabilities of the product. So it's time for a change PA never advertised Alkhalid tank the way they should have, similarly i have a feeling that the same treatment will be given to JF-17 thunder. However, i am hoping that PAF wont be slacking off like PA in this respect & will try to glorify the image of JF-17 as much as possible

Fully agreed, but i believe we should get a Pakistani person to do this job, we have quiet good talent who can made exceptional video in this regard. Hiring foreign person won't be a good thing, its local made plane, local person should make it.

Recently, quiet good videos have surfaced regarding the armed forces, the recent Azm e nau exercise video was very good. The song of Fusion with JF-17 in them was also very good.

All any of these directors would need is good camera crew and lot of support by the ISPR guys, so that they can have excellent aerial shots of the JF-17 in the air.

Going to Farnbrough, this thing should be or should have been done.

i have a feeling that the same treatment will be given to JF-17 thunder. However, i am hoping that PAF wont be slacking off like PA in this respect & will try to glorify the image of JF-17 as much as possible[/B]

I think JF 17 case is different coz chinese are also trying to make money out of this project .

btw JF17 is going t participate in faranborough Airshow 2010 and it will be flown by PAF pilots so its gonna get in to the eyes of the world.

Long Live :pakistan:
Long Live :china:
Long Live :pakistan::china: Friendship :cheers:

I think JF 17 case is different coz chinese are also trying to make money out of this project .

The matter pertaining to money and sharing of profits has already been agreed upon and the Chinese have no issue to that.

Both of them can market it and negotiate it individually with consultations with each other , final decision would be based by both the parties.

promo videos

mig-35

Gripen promo

rafale promo

Last edited by a moderator:
The matter pertaining to money and sharing of profits has already been agreed upon and the Chinese have no issue to that.

Both of them can market it and negotiate it individually with consultations with each other , final decision would be based by both the parties.
Thats right.....No matter who sells the profit will be divided on pre-determined bases.

which colour should be used for JF 17's promotional video ? :bounce:

The one with Pakistan Sino Flag printed on it.

☪☪☪☪;935028 said:
The one with Pakistan Sino Flag printed on it.

will PAF be revealing JF's full specs at farnbourgh air show. its radar & aviaonics specs. it is a mystery at the moment. we know what other fighers will be capable of :smokin:

hi salam to all

friend tell me when more jf-17 will ready because after january no more thunder manufacture what will rese0n behind this. something chance or upgrade

the stalled production of JF could be bcoz of JF blk II being tested. i cannot confirm that.. PAF go for JF blk II :pakistan:

we dont have any reliable source to confirm JF specs. we dont know whether JF blk II is being tested or not. we really need to wait till the farmbourgh air show or till Egypt gets its batch of JF :hitwall:

.. but we trust PAF..... :pakistan: PAF zindabad

jf-17 block 2? what type of differnce in it, engine change or design chance, redar chance what?

this info is wrong

int he recent magzine PAF official already said we will induct another squarden of jf-17 by the year end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom