What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 3]

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least aircraft frame quality coupled with strength will be on par with Grippen and all that i have come to know through various means, it will only excel from here on and PAF will have a lethal machine in its arsenal as its future work horse. Its RCS as of now is even smaller than F-7 pg and in simulations, it proved to be a difficult target to track due to small RCS.

At least aircraft frame quality coupled with strength will be on par with Grippen and all that i have come to know through various means, it will only excel from here on and PAF will have a lethal machine in its arsenal as its future work horse. Its RCS as of now is even smaller than F-7 pg and in simulations, it proved to be a difficult target to track due to small RCS.

Anf friend can i ask from where you got this info about block II?

and the sweden machines are imported for Jf-17 manufactuing?

But its still cool isn't it. :D

I just tried to show our men can make awesome promotional videos if it needs any animation...

The SU30's promotional video (the one i saw ) is animated too i think.
Hi
Yup you are right, our people do have the skills, any ways check out this fan made PAF video it's very detailed & some how very accurate about the present and future inventory of PAF

Last edited by a moderator:
Any one has more information regarding this?

* Air-to-air missile research - It was reported in November 2001 that the Aerospace Division of NDC was doing "preliminary studies" for developing a new medium range air-to-air missile. According to the report no full scale hardware had yet been built but investigations by NDC engineers into various different design approaches were ongoing. The report stated that suggested that the missile may utilise active radar homing.[1] [2]

National Development Complex - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Development
During November 2001 officials from the Aerospace Division of Pakistan's National Development Complex (NDC) revealed that the agency was working on what was described as 'preliminary studies' for a new medium-range air-to-air missile. While no full-scale hardware had then been built, it was stated that NDC engineers were investigating several different approaches to the future missile's design. The NDC, based in Islamabad, is Pakistan's main military research and development centre, and is responsible for Pakistan's 'strategic products' - the Shaheen ballistic missile family. The NDC is also heavily involved in the design and production of UAV systems, air-launched weapons development, and missile maintenance and sustainment.

Publication date Jul 20, 2009

New BVR missile (Pakistan) (Pakistan) - Jane's Air-Launched Weapons

Hello,
People of the forum, i think we have had enough discussions regarding JF-17 radars, missiles, engine, avionics etc. so just for a change what do u people think that who should direct the promotional video of JF-17 Thunder, Pakistan has some good directors like Jammi, Asim Raza, Saqib Malik who have the caliber to perform this task but since this project can earn us billions so we can also go for foreign directors. Pakistan has always lagged in the promotional skills so if Pakistan want to export JF-17 we are going to have to do a lot more than flying a green colored JF-17around the skies in ISB or few pictures of JF-17 carrying runway bombs isn't enough to attract the customers, strong advertisement always lure the customers irrelevant of the true capabilities of the product. So it's time for a change PA never advertised Alkhalid tank the way they should have, similarly i have a feeling that the same treatment will be given to JF-17 thunder. However, i am hoping that PAF wont be slacking off like PA in this respect & will try to glorify the image of JF-17 as much as possible

hire me please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D
this is my work.....

Last edited by a moderator:
But its still cool isn't it. :D

I just tried to show our men can make awesome promotional videos if it needs any animation...

The SU30's promotional video (the one i saw ) is animated too i think.

yes! our men can do it...:D

Last edited:
I havent seen JF-17 from close...........but I tell u guys there are number of A class Chinees products available in EUROPE , MIDDLE EAST which are comprable to western products.

Most of us using Chinees assembled/manufacured good quality laptops and computer machines.

Dont assume Chineese products as C class China mobile available in local bazars of lahore.

China quality products

china-car-taxes-traffic-480x256.jpg

I can show u number of high quality products developed by China.................
Even more then 70% of our home appliences are Chinees..........go and chk ur home appliences with "Made in China" tag. And who says that they are less reliable or low quality

compairing su-30mki to jf-17. what a great joke.
i am compairing 8 jf-17= 1 mig-21
hi
seriously dude, lay off! we are just talking about video's here so please spare us the praise that how super your MKI is

Any one has more information regarding this?

* Air-to-air missile research - It was reported in November 2001 that the Aerospace Division of NDC was doing "preliminary studies" for developing a new medium range air-to-air missile. According to the report no full scale hardware had yet been built but investigations by NDC engineers into various different design approaches were ongoing. The report stated that suggested that the missile may utilise active radar homing.[1] [2]

National Development Complex - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Development
During November 2001 officials from the Aerospace Division of Pakistan's National Development Complex (NDC) revealed that the agency was working on what was described as 'preliminary studies' for a new medium-range air-to-air missile. While no full-scale hardware had then been built, it was stated that NDC engineers were investigating several different approaches to the future missile's design. The NDC, based in Islamabad, is Pakistan's main military research and development centre, and is responsible for Pakistan's 'strategic products' - the Shaheen ballistic missile family. The NDC is also heavily involved in the design and production of UAV systems, air-launched weapons development, and missile maintenance and sustainment.

Publication date Jul 20, 2009

New BVR missile (Pakistan) (Pakistan) - Jane's Air-Launched Weapons

Pakistan already have made BVR . it actually a modified one but we do have bvr. a good one .
:pakistan: :cheers:

I know bt are you talking about the H-2 or H4?

or which BVR?

its posted by sir pshamim.made in pakistan BVR

Sorry guys. Cannot release the image. However, check out the "R Darter" and its Pakistani copy on the right. Missile is an all aspect BVRAAM has already been inducted in PAF.

Trust me. This picture was taken in Pakistan. There have been several changes but like pictures, PAF wil not release many information. Keep them guessing like several other things is the mantra at the moment. PAF still thinks that these are state secrets, and I do not disagree.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom