What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 3]

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey anyone knows the rcs of jf 17 or tejas ??

does it have any rcs reduction features (jf 17) ??

its posted by sir pshamim.made in pakistan BVR

well this pic doesnt seem correct to me.
itis actually a chineese pic
let me post the link i saw this in google images.something was written in chineese language at the bottm of the pic

hey anyone knows the rcs of jf 17 or tejas ??

does it have any rcs reduction features (jf 17) ??

Nops, no official RCS figure for JF-17, but it is quiet less compared to the others which we have.

Tejas have no idea about but have heard Indians saying it has a small RCS also.

let me post the link i saw this in google images.something was written in chineese language at the bottm of the pic

The pic was taken by Pshamim sb and he published on net back in 2004-05 and since then this has circulated all over the net.

This is not a Chinese one, its a Pakistani-modified copy of the SA R-Darter series BVR missiles based on Israeli Derby missile series, Israelis helped SAs make this missile and Pakistan modified it further and it has a 100KM+, around 120KM as told range and said to be better then the original SA version.

Most probably this tech was also provided to the Chinese as their latest PL-12g variant is different compared to their earlier ones.

Pakistan bought quiet a few of the SA PGM tech as well as this BVR tech, ToT to be exact and has been modifying and perfecting them further.

NAH.....:no:
it appeared in a thread where people were discussing H-2/4 missile or bomb.members requested P-Shamim(ex-airforce pilot) to show pictures of H2/4 but as u can see Imran has quoted P-shamims message,where he refuse to show H2/4 pictures but he showed Pakistani made R-darter copy missile,which ur talking about.
H-2/4,R-darter and MPSOW are South African products.Pakistan have taken over the technology of H2/4 and R-darter but MPSOW seems to be Rumors because Pakistan is already using Ra'ad and H2/4,so why its needed to have another standoff weapon.

may be he was talking about Bison
mig21bison-side-P1020885-1200.jpg

but still no comparison. :lol:

my apologies in advance.

but sometimes i really doubt the nationality of Mastan Khan.. seems like he lives with some indian mate, and allow him to sometimes post from his own account lol.. (no offense)

Sir,

When you point a finger towards someone----there are three pointed towards you.

That comment of yours is in very poor taste and if you have any---you ought to be ashamed of it---and 'mughaljee'---he is a free rider he doesn't have any.

You are trying to hide your incompetence by labelling me an indian----but interestingly---all good men are labelled as enemy agents through out the periods of history by less capable men.

So---in a way---it is a badge of honour for me---at least I have touched a nerve .

You can't hide your head in the sand by labelling people and thinking that incompetency would disappear somehow.

Hi MK!
So now u happy with JF-17?:cheesy:
Some people degrade Chinese avionics, today china is producing major part of best electronics of the world, there defense budget is $100bn, so i think today then can manufacture 4.5gen ac and its all avionics and weapons, but the only prob is that they are still not combat proven!

Hi,

It has a long ways to go---as I stated----2---3 years time will bring out what this plane is capable of.

There is a big difference in what I am saying and what most others talk about---.

I am concerned about what I had yesterday to fight my today's war---you people talk about what you are going to get tomorrow---.

You may buy office equipment and clothings in that manner---but weapons systems require a different approach and understanding to procure.

Hi,

It has a long ways to go---as I stated----2---3 years time will bring out what this plane is capable of.

There is a big difference in what I am saying and what most others talk about---.

I am concerned about what I had yesterday to fight my today's war---you people talk about what you are going to get tomorrow---.

You may buy office equipment and clothings in that manner---but weapons systems require a different approach and understanding to procure.

Sir its useless to cry over spit milk. Forget about what happened in past now think about wat future will bring for you,because if you will keep crying on what you possibly could have in the past you may lost what you will have in future.

What we had in past is a different story and what we will have in
future is a hell different story

Just chill and bring something new to the forum as this repeated same,old discussion will not take us anywhere instead we will keep moving in circles.

Big and developed nations of today had horrible futures but they used their strengths to overcome their blunders committed in past and reached the point where they are today

Look at the germans , the Japanese the biggest examples

Irrespective of your age , its the only thing i can say ,cheers:cheers:

Last edited:
its posted by sir pshamim.made in pakistan BVR

I heard about it but what as per my information Pakistan did use the R-Darter but for A2G precision bomb (H-4 most likely as H-2 is derived from Raptor). Don't know about BVR development...as SD-10 is developed for PAF and PLAAF as BVR alternative

Sir its useless to cry over spit milk. Forget about what happened in past now think about wat future will bring for you,because if you will keep crying on what you possibly could have in the past you may lost what you will have in future.

What we had in past is a different story and what we will have in
future is a hell different story

Just chill and bring something new to the forum as this repeated same,old discussion will not take us anywhere instead we will keep moving in circles.

Big and developed nations of today had horrible futures but they used their strengths to overcome their blunders committed in past and reached the point where they are today

Look at the germans , the Japanese the biggest examples

Irrespective of your age , its the only thing i can say ,cheers:cheers:

Hi,

My boy---you are so innocent---and so ignorant that you really begun to believe in you----

" TO BE SURE THERE IS A FUTURE, YOU MUST LEARN FROM THE LESSONS OF THE PAST ".

" YOUR PAST IS THE KEY TO YOYUR FUTURE ".

" YOUR PAST IS LIKE THE FOUNDATION STONES THAT YOU LAY OUT FOR THE BUILDING TO STAND ON---THE STRONGER THE BASE---THE THE STRONGER THE BUILDING ".

I want to know who your teacher is---or where did you go to school at---it is the height of incompetence for someone to make that kind of a statement---.

' WHAT YOU SOW---SO YOU REAP ". There are a million and one quotes for people and children----and my pakistani warrrior pullS A RABBIT OUT OF THE HAT.

NDC did extensive work on SA weapons provided to us and almost all developments in this arena are classified as of now. The pic above is actually T-Darter which is modified R-darter as Taimi mentioned it has an extended range of around 90-100 kms. We DO have MUPSOW folks and RAAD has its roots in MUPSOW which has helped NDC engineers to achieve many technilogies in terms of accurate missile navigation and guidance in shape of sophisticated GPS sensors. We have many projects underway and some are near completion. Our very own MRAAM is also being manufactured and all this technology will be tested on Thunder primarily. Thunder will have a lot of goodies to play with in near future folks.

I mentioned about reduced RCS of thunder, the addition of DSI have done marvels in this domain and it gives away a very low RCS specially from front since the engine blade is not visible even in pics.

According to Mr. Yang Wei, the Chief Designer of JF-17, PT-04 that flied in 2006. The article is in Chinese. It is a little old but an interesting read as he disclosed few things about the new technologies adapted in thunder. A very interesting read on what is new on the plane. Please read carefully. Some very interesting stuff.

Owlet dragon 04 fighter planes soon test flights on March 4, 2006

[ The Ming Daily special news ] the Chinese new fighter aircraft chief designer, the Chengdu airplane design research institute (is called 611) Manager the Yang great disclosure, the newest fighter plane which China researches and develops "the owlet dragon 04" machine, will fly to two months.
This section fighter plane uses the big side strip new air intake and many new technologies, has the suitable superiority in the world same level product. But China soon researches and develops the fourth generation of fighter plane (namely 瀋陽 airplane design research institute) will compete the production by 611 institutes and 601. He also disclosed that, the country has allocated funds 10 hundred million Yuan to give 611 to construct most advanced during a fighter plane research and development organization again, the Chinese fighter plane research and development production enters the new time.
Range 1,800 kilometers victories similar machine
43 year-old Yang great 15 years old on the attend university, are the Chinese new fighter plane owlet dragon and "annihilate 10" (not yet to publicize but already go into operational service) the chief designer, he night before last (on 2nd) in a Qinghua University topic will be "the future war to the new fighter plane performance requirement" in the lecture will disclose the above content. This lecture object is Qinghua University graduate students, is 611 recruits students a recommendation part in Qinghua. As a result of the Yang great special identity, the lecture attracted many military to confuse arrives the audit. Although Yang Wei expressed repeatedly the lecture does not involve the secret, but in more than two hours lectures, still had in some public publications the rare content, let the people in attendance greatly full delight to the ears.
Yang Wei disclosed in the lecture, by him no matter what chief designer's fighter plane owlet dragon 04 machine, will fly to two months. This type is the owlet dragon newest model, uses the big side strip, the new air intake and the high modernized cabin, the new air intake technology is obtains the inspiration from American newest fighter plane X-32/35, by this 4 young technical personnel through the model, the computation, the massive wind tunnel test grasps, may make the airplane thrust force to increase 3%. This machine range amounts to 1,800 kilometers, in the weight is in 9 tons levels similar fighter planes a suitable superiority.
Yang Wei has equipped the Chinese air force to at present the Soviet -27 fighter plane operating system appraisal not to be high, refers to when the pilot operation cannot both hands not leave the pole, launches a missile to have to press 6 times in the control panel, but also must make the fierce maneuver. China stopped from Russia importing installs Soviet -27 (namely J11) the engine, indirectly confirmed the military treats cooly Soviet -27, the tendency uses the domestically produced new fighter plane. Yang Wei indicated that, the Chinese new fighter plane fax operating system is at present besides American F-22/35 most advanced, uses this system the fighter plane (to annihilate 10) until now not to have an accident, but US'S F-22 once 墜機, the F-18 墜機 number of times were most.
10 hundred million constructs the fighter plane research institute
The Yang great disclosure, central has allocated funds 10 for 611 hundred million, requests this to use the superiority to construct an international leading airplane design institute again, this meaning □China's fighter plane research and development will be able considerable to develop. Was asked the Chinese military is preparing the fourth generation of fighter plane research and development project can spend when falls which family, Yang Wei indicated, definitely is 611 institutes and struggle 601 these two Chinese most important fighter planes development facility, at present two all preparations plans.
Ming Daily reported in Beijing reporters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom