What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 3]

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think france knows too that india never going to pick rafale jet so they want to cover that loss by selling some of its weapon system to pakistan to burn indian in flames

JF-17 Thunder joins Pakistan Air Force fleet
* Air chief congratulates nation, PAF personnel on aircraft’s induction
Staff Report

ISLAMABAD: The JF-17 Thunder, the first fighter aircraft produced by Pakistan in collaboration with China, was formally inducted into the Pakistan Air Force at a ceremony held at one of the PAF’s operational bases on Thursday.

Air Chief Marshal Rao Qamar Suleman was the chief guest on the occasion.

The JF-17 Thunder has the capability to undertake the entire spectrum of offensive as well as defensive missions. It is believed that the JF-17 would not only enhance the combat readiness of PAF but also form its backbone in the future.

Congratulating: While addressing the airmen, Suleman said, “I congratulate the nation and all PAF personnel on this momentous occasion. The formal induction of this aircraft is in line with our resolve to face all challenges with poise and self-confidence. These new state-of-the-art inductions make it imperative that we train hard and prepare well in order to induct and integrate the new systems professionally and safely.”

He further said, “We are a peaceful nation with no aggressive designs. We are inducting new systems to keep up with the technology and to maintain a credible, conventional balance of force, without which peace cannot be ensured in South Asia.”

While addressing the airmen he said that the JF-17 would be tested in the forthcoming Exercise Hi-Mark 2010. At the end of the
ceremony, an A-5-III fighter led three JF-17 Thunder
aircrafts in the air, which
was followed by a single JF-17 aircraft that performed aerobatics.

Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan

I really like this aircraft. It makes me really proud of Pakistan.

Do you guys think Iran will be given access to analyze this for it's own project?

If Iran wants to buy it i dun thnk either Pakistan or China will have any problem with it.they will b happy to sell this aircraft to Iran in large numbers,Iran also is looking for new aircrafts to replace its old fleet so i hope Iran will pick jf-17

If Iran wants to buy it i dun thnk either Pakistan or China will have any problem with it.they will b happy to sell this aircraft to Iran in large numbers,Iran also is looking for new aircrafts to replace its old fleet so i hope Iran will pick jf-17

we may well see Iran following in the steps of PAF with J10 as high end fighter and JF17 as main stay role...
all that is required in good marketing!
hopefully we will get some orders and this will be helpfull for our forces!!
thanks!

i thinkiran will never ready to buy thunder he will try to go j-10 or j-11 which is his reqiurment for the fighting to isreal and USA and UN

The "ALL GREEN" Thunder.... no. 111 !

9a935bcfe741d1be20b2f079923320f7.jpg

''GREEN MEAN FIGHTING MACHINE'' :pakistan:

i think france knows too that india never going to pick rafale jet so they want to cover that loss by selling some of its weapon system to pakistan to burn indian in flames

our defence and general relations with the French are warm and go way back

the French are pretty nationalistic people, the U.S. always has difficult time "influencing" their decisions and policies. Same goes for the Germans, though to a lesser extent.

With reference to the article posted earlier, I see no major hurdles. india can register as much protest as she wants. Unless they go for the Rafale for this mrca deal of theirs, i don't see them having much 'sway' or leverage.

PAF gotta change the colour scheme of jf-17!!!
it doesn't look good....
any dark colour would suit it well...just like the pic above, in green

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom