What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 3]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Chinese should hire Ferrari company to design the interrior cockpits for its fighters , they can do the interrior design of the craft and fitting of avionics , the planes look fine the performance is there just that I think they need to get professional designers who know how to do leather interiors

880eaa86e3355d0277289b03d83e4b1a.jpg

lol then y dun make a jet car which can also fly and fire missiles

U are realy AZAD man ,can expect anythng from u ,

figther jets are for fighting purpose not for luxury or decoration purpose

There should not be any deliberate reason to hide anything about JF-17's design especially about Composite part unless there are any combact advantages associated with that. Composite will certainly going to benefit JF-17's design but question is how much it may have been used in percentile terms. There cannot be any deliberate reason, since it will in the end reduce the cost of production, at the same time speeding the airframe building.

Yes that seems the reason, deliberate secrecy regarding the airframe, avionics, radar, even engine details are not accurate. yes it is RD-93, but what is the thrust is not known for now.

radar specifications are not known, what different counter measures installed not known, maneuverability not known fully, aircraft's own weight and weapon carrying capacity not well known, fuel carrying capacity, communication system, all these things have no confirm info and specifics.

Yes that seems the reason, deliberate secrecy regarding the airframe, avionics, radar, even engine details are not accurate. yes it is RD-93, but what is the thrust is not known for now.

radar specifications are not known, what different counter measures installed not known, maneuverability not known fully, aircraft's own weight and weapon carrying capacity not well known, fuel carrying capacity, communication system, all these things have no confirm info and specifics.

Most of values are hidden....And I heard that PAF best pilots are transfared on Jf-17, and according to them they rate JF 17 higher then PAF F-16 A/B.

But all of us know You got it how thick or thin it will be.:agree::wave::agree::wave:

But all of us know You got it how thick or thin it will be.:agree::wave::agree::wave:

No none of us knows the exact figures....
Like we dont know the exact version of JF - 17 radar and its range.

We dont know exact SD-10 range and its version......the older version of SD-10 in 2004 had a range of approx 70KM.

We dont know short vision range missile and its range for JF-17.
Dont know exact thrust and manuverabiites.....

But one thing is sure that F-16 piolts r happy abt it and lov to fly JF then F-16

Most of values are hidden....And I heard that PAF best pilots are transfared on Jf-17, and according to them they rate JF 17 higher then PAF F-16 A/B.

I do not think this is correct. The JF-17 is being flown by newly converted A-5 pilots. The whole reason for having JF-17s is to give other sqns a stead that is as good as the F-16s in service.

It makes no sense to move very experienced MR trained pilots to move from F-16s to JF-17s. What helps is to get pilots from dedicated sqns to learn multui-role employment by putting them on the JF-17s.

Aside from the TEF, which comprises of very experienced fighter/test pilots, the newly raised JF-17 sqn have non-F-16 pilots on it.

I do not think this is correct. The JF-17 is being flown by newly converted A-5 pilots. The whole reason for having JF-17s is to give other sqns a stead that is as good as the F-16s in service.

It makes no sense to move very experienced MR trained pilots to move from F-16s to JF-17s. What helps is to get pilots from dedicated sqns to learn multui-role employment by putting them on the JF-17s.

Aside from the TEF, which comprises of very experienced fighter/test pilots, the newly raised JF-17 sqn have non-F-16 pilots on it.

blain2 correct ur information u r wrung

He isn't wrong. JF-17 Sqd has now started to get pilots from other non F-16 Sqds also.

We need experienced pilots on the F-16s and with new F-16s coming, can't take the risk of transferring out experienced pilots to JF-17. Yes in the initial stage all were from F-16s, but now pilots from other flying aircraft have been added to the training also.

lol then y dun make a jet car which can also fly and fire missiles

U are realy AZAD man ,can expect anythng from u ,

figther jets are for fighting purpose not for luxury or decoration purpose

A little Italian touch can make chinese interiors more comfortable , and worthy of war machine

taimikhan i knw tht bt i dnt want to go in details.

I didnt said tht i knw much thn otherz LOLZ.
anyway keep smiling and enjoy tc

taimikhan i knw tht bt i dnt want to go in details.

Sir if u know somethng thn share with evryone on this forum...
Thats what we all do here...Your info might b bit off track or might hit ryt on spot in either case nobody will criticize u...we have other members it will help them and add to their knowledge ,if u have some solid point

A little Italian touch can make chinese interiors more comfortable , and worthy of war machine

sir jesa ap kahain

i know u will keep arguing and will start bringing sum extra ordinary out of context thng ...so better is to agree with u dun have extra brain lol:azn:

i found this on internet and its sign is not visible.i want to know whose painting is this.
its DAMN AWESOME painting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom