What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 3]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I'm new to this forum. Just came across this video on YouTube and thought of sharing it. Hope it hasn't been posted already.

:cheers:

YouTube - Zafar M Sheikh Saudi English TV- KSA2 Pakistan JF-17 Thunder

Thanks for the video but the reporter is exaggerating the capabilities of the Jf-17 thunder. At one point he says that "Paf is trying to make it the best plane in the world while some already consider it best in the region" that statement he made is completely false and should not be taken seriously by people. Although i am not sure but I don't think that he even mentions that China was involved in the whole project.

Great video, great to see some new footage of 'Thunder'. Seems like the production line consists of three plane being build at a time. Couple of them looks almost complete.

Go PAF!!

Thanks for the video but the reporter is exaggerating the capabilities of the Jf-17 thunder. At one point he says that "Paf is trying to make it the best plane in the world while some already consider it best in the region" that statement he made is completely false and should not be taken seriously by people. Although i am not sure but I don't think that he even mentions that China was involved in the whole project.

Yeah I suppose it could be branded as a little sensationalist - media often is these days. Always best to make your own judgment after reviewing the facts.

It does contain some new footage of the JF-17 though, and some interesting perspectives from PAF personnel - people who've had firsthand experience with the aircraft. Heartening to hear from the pilot that it is comparable or even better than the F-16 in many areas. He may well be referring to the earlier F-16 models that Pakistan currently possesses, but his comments do render some validation to the notion that the 'Thunder' is a truly capable, modern aircraft.

Thank you, and rAli, for appreciating the video.

:cheers:

Awsome video ... we love you thunder you make us so proud :)

aa242f90d160d25e5580ef030550be7d.jpg

thunder has to prove it yet in battle field ...
our best wishes with it....
may ALLAH bless PAKISTAN...
hope thunder will get modern avionics too..

Their are JF 17 in Peshawar. Right? because i think i saw two flying today. Could be some other plane but i think they were JF 17. Cant judge when the plane is flying too high.

Their are JF 17 in Peshawar. Right? because i think i saw two flying today. Could be some other plane but i think they were JF 17. Cant judge when the plane is flying too high.

Noops dear, I am keeping a good watch on the skies. You are wrong you have seen either an A-5 or F-7. These planes are prety much busy in their routine flights.

The only possibility u might have seen JF-17 in Peshawar, If thehave have been on temporary visit.

The first squadron formed will stay in Kamara, it will be actually the second Squadron which will be set at Peshawar.

Lets see What Taimi has to say about it. His sources are good.

:pakistan:

Adios

Noops dear, I am keeping a good watch on the skies. You are wrong you have seen either an A-5 or F-7. These planes are prety much busy in their routine flights.

The only possibility u might have seen JF-17 in Peshawar, If thehave have been on temporary visit.

The first squadron formed will stay in Kamara, it will be actually the second Squadron which will be set at Peshawar.

Lets see What Taimi has to say about it. His sources are good.

:pakistan:

Adios
probably.......................:frown:
Anyway.
:pakistan::china:

Unfortunately, no JF-17s have yet arrived. Still old A-5 goodies in the air.

Peshawar has still time to see the arrival of JF-17s.

They are kept in Kamra for a reason as they are being readied for the real time scenarios in troubled northern areas. It has proved to be equally good for both air to air and air to ground engagements. Local made IRST which was made for Mirage, is also tested on a wing pylon and proved successful. PAF wants an integrated one so they might go for Chinese one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom